/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ok to text an ex that you want to talk to again...heres

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4010.jpg (542KB, 1172x1940px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4010.jpg
542KB, 1172x1940px
Is it ok to text an ex that you want to talk to again...heres what I have so far.
"Hey I'm squeezing into your inbox one-time to apologize for blowing up. I've sent you various premature bullshit apologies before, but unlike everything that was sent prior to this email, this apology is without any motive or selfish hopes, for the first time:

Simply put, our silly & fun memories are routinely stomped out by memories of my post-breakup actions, which is fucking soul crushing, really.

We all walk through a desert to get to our oasis, and I repeatedly offered a mirage of having water to offer that stunted us both. That lasting negative energy in my memories is just disgusting, considering the experiences we had together. On the level of your "Oh-that's-SICK" updating from Windows 8 kind of disgusting moment. GROSS.

Still, we helped each other write a page in our life stories, but I really believe that rewriting how that page ended might be in order. If you wanna, I'd love to meet up to update - SO much to update holy shit!

Pic is me. I plan on showing her how buff i am now
>>
"Why do you write like that? I feel like you just gave me brain aids"
>>
If you wanna refuck your ex, just text her "hey how you been" then when she replies tell her "cool I was curious. haven't heard from you in a while".

It's that simple.
>>
>>36802027
>email, this apology is without any motive or selfish hopes

If I can see through this lie so will she.
>>
No.

Trust me, you're not going to get the response you want and you'll blow up again. You say there's no motive or selfish hopes and then you're asking to meet up. Like it's too desperate, just give it up and find some other chick that you won't fuck things up with this time.
>>
I feel sick by the idea I'm sharing this board with people like OP.
>>
>>36802027
If you type all that shit prepare to be rejected

>>36802357
this guy has it correct
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.