[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i think i made an HR problem.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: faggot.jpg (7KB, 215x149px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
7KB, 215x149px
Basically I work as a cashier at a grocery store and there was this other cashier. A girl we'll just call girl. So me and girl got along, spoke alot during our shifts, made each other laugh etc. Me being autistic, I thought it was a good idea to ask girl out. So after I clocked out I went through her line and bought ice cream and when she said " How can i help you", I said " I don't know what are you doing friday night" She said " Nothing" I said " Have you ever gone ice skating " she said " Yeah" so I said " well do you want to go with me?" and she straight up looked me right in the face and gave me a " No". Like that was it just no, no reason given. So then she said " Wait why". At this point while i was stuttering and saying some shit about how I thought she was cool, she realized i was trying to ask her out . She said " Wait are you trying to ask me out", and i could see all over her face she was trying very hard not to laugh at me. She then proceeded to tell me she has a boyfriend, and i proceeded to apologize. So the next day I went into the store to buy something and the girl behind the customer service desk said management wanted to speak to me but she didn't know what it was about. I didn't stick around to find out, and I have work tomorrow morning at 8. I really hope this isn't about me asking girl out, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is and she complained to HR about me. Let's see what happens i guess. Also work stories ?
>>
>works
>talks to girls
leave
>>
>>36801933
ok you know what? I have a special kind of hell. I'm a robot and also an extrovert.
>>
File: 1472626741177.jpg (37KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1472626741177.jpg
37KB, 500x364px
>>36801883
>asking out a co-worker
>>
>>36801883
: so basically now i'm going to have the people at work laughing at me more then they already do, and i'm branded as the creep.
>>
>>36801970
I know that now
Also, one more part to this story.
also when i went in there to buy something that day, the one girl said she wanted to do something but it would be " highly inappropriate" and i may have imagined it, but i swear she looked right at me when she said highly inappropriate
>>
nothing is wrong with asking at your co worker. especially at your grocery store job. you have nothing to worry about. Just take the heat and let it be
>>
>>36802030
I'd say ok if i didn't have a story very similar to this one that ended in me having to speak with the dean of student affairs at my school. Girls are really creeped out by me.
>>
>>36802011
"highly inappropriate" leaves a LOT of room for interpretation robro
You filled it in with your delusions.
>>
>>36802088
I hope so. Either way i'll find out tomorrow. This one girl I'm kind of friends with thinks they are going to have me change departments
>>
>>36801883
Does your store have a strict no dating between employees policy? Some stores do, some don't.
>>
>>36802160
I don't even know. The problem would be if she reported me and used the words " uncomfortable" or "unsafe" etc
>>
>>36802208
It's her word against yours. There's no one to substantiate her claims. Just tell them what you told us.
>>
>>36802317
Yeah that makes sense. It's still really embarrassing though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.