[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was little, I was afraid to become a doctor, because I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: patch-oscar.jpg (52KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
patch-oscar.jpg
52KB, 630x420px
When I was little, I was afraid to become a doctor, because I thought I might not be able to keep from laughing when I told people they had cancer.

wtf is wrong with me?
>>
>>36801530
So what are you doing instead
>>
>>36801613
programmer/day trader
>>
>>36801613
Laughing at people diagnosed with cancer by another health care professional
>>
>>36801620
Algo based trader? What's the pay on this shit?
>>
>>36801752
Made over 200K this week
>>
>>36801530
I didn't think I would be able to handle telling people that there's nothing more that we could do. I compounded that with an assurance that I wouldn't be able to handle somebody dying because of a mistake that I made.

I think it's less to do with the actual reason and much more to do with a visceral fear that comes with actually striving towards a near-decade investment that costs hundreds of thousands of dollars with the possibility that the outcome isn't heaven on Earth.

I ended up in big meme biomedical research. I didn't fall far from that tree and I haven't ruled out going and doing

>4 years of med school
>2 years of residency
>Having shitty hours

To be that dream doctor.
>>
File: 1491054426595.jpg (10KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1491054426595.jpg
10KB, 258x245px
>>36801530
If you were good enough at your job, people wouldn't care that you're a sociopathic, amoral asshole. You could've definitely make a name for yourself all while living making a great income.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.