[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Falling for an ugly girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 211.png (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
211.png
82KB, 500x500px
So there's this girl I work with, a few years older than me who has a boyfriend. We get along pretty well because she's a pretty relaxed degenerate and we usually have the other's back when it comes to shift coverage. She invited me over the other night:
>I bring a little weed since we were basically planning on getting high together
>we do and it's great fun, mostly we just talked on the porch
>she's super funny and has a good outlook on life, very down to earth
>realize that her personality is really cute especially with the southern twang she's got

So then we went drinking the next night, and I found myself longing for her adventurous spirit the next day.
Thing is, she's ugly. Like man-face, multiple tattoos, septum piercing, pretty fat ugly. Yet when I was high I couldn't help but look at her fat titties and big ass. Like, if she were single I might have come onto her, but I swear it was just because I was high.
I can't tell what I really feel, it's hard for me to grasp the idea of totally platonic friends so maybe I'm forcing myself to want her? What do I do robots.
>>
>>36800935
just do whatever. it doesn;t matter
>>
>>36800954
Thing is, my family is planning on moving soon and since I live with my parents I'll go with them. But I'm considering renting an apartment I can barely afford to stay here, partially because of her.
I just don't want to fuck everything up and end up alone for a physically unattractive yet otherwise great person who has a boyfriend
>>
>>36800935
I'm not going to tell you to cut your own grass since I don't even know the other dude, but if you ever somehow get this girl to cheat for you or dump her bf for you, keep in mind that she WILL dump your sorry ass down the line if some other motherfucker wants to stick his dick deep inside that manfaced southern ass. Don't EVER be the stupid motherfucker that says "it won't happen to me cause I'm different" - it happens to Chad and robot alike.
>>
>>36800935
Move on dude its not worth it
>>
>>36801168
Shit, this is great advice actually. I mean she does hit a laundry list of red flags
>numerous sexual partners
>smokes cigarettes
>drinks gratuitously
>tattoos and piercings
>lives like a hippie, I'm pretty sure she's into free love
>does hard drugs sometimes
>>
>>36800935
Think with your dick not your head, if you want it then go for it.
>>
File: 1488725655494.jpg (95KB, 605x615px)
1488725655494.jpg
95KB, 605x615px
>>36801295
Yeah I wouldn't touch that shit with a 6ft pole let alone base my goddamn life around it, but it's your fucking life man. Just rubber up and don't be a stupid motherfucker that gets stuck with some trashy bitch and her spawn, getting milked dry while she sits at home getting even fatter off your alimony payments and Tyrone + Jamal tagteaming her hippie ass.
>>
>>36801376
If I didn't work with her / value her friendship I would but I don't want to lose any social contact I have at work for being "that creepy guy that wants to fuck all of us".
>>
>>36801445
Girls know how guys think, she knows there's a chance you want the puss already, if she says no just make it clear it's no big deal and move on.
>>
>>36800935

IF YOU WANT TO BE HAPPY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, NEVER MAKE A PRETTY WOMAN YOUR WIFE. YAHEAR?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
>>
>>36800935
You should move on because she isn't single.

But, dating someone who you enjoy but is ugly is perfectly fine. If you can;t understand why you are attracted to her, realize that because you work together there's likely a little sexual tension between you.
>>
File: GW2T1xarSPTnG.gif (932KB, 325x203px)
GW2T1xarSPTnG.gif
932KB, 325x203px
>>36801505
tl:dr

orignaIlly
>>
>>36801295
holy shit lol
try to fuck her but remain friends
it will be the same thing as being her bf since you already talk and share shit
>>
>>36801604
So basically you want OP to cuck himself even worse? If he dates her she'll cuck him, if they're FWB it's still cuckoldry if she's also using him as an emotional tampon.
>>
>>36802170
>cuck cuck cuck
If he's thinking about fucking an ugly fat girl he has no dignity to protect at all
>>
>>36801295
How many sexual partners? 10+? Add STD's to that list.
>>
>>36802194
OP here, you're right that I have no dignity but she's honestly not that ugly in her glasses now that I think about it...

>>36802239
Don't know exactly but I'd say at least 5, maybe as many as 7.
>>
Go for it OP, just try not to think of her as permanent
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.