[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Misaki Friday/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 14

File: 1481942330295.jpg (47KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481942330295.jpg
47KB, 720x480px
Friday marks the end of another week without Misaki. The summer hasn't really started over here yet, so there is still hope for me. I'm sure she'll be knocking on one of our doors in the coming few months!

How have your weeks been? How have you dealt with her not showing up yet? You do still have hope though, right?
>>
>>36800729
Why do people like Miaski so much? She is actually psychotic. Why not solve your problems like Sato actually did and go outside and get a job?
>>
File: 1444432637946.jpg (28KB, 436x565px) Image search: [Google]
1444432637946.jpg
28KB, 436x565px
>>36800839
>Why not solve your problems like Sato actually did and go outside and get a job

It's highly debatable whether Satou actually fixed his problems though. Sure, he started working and became more of a functioning adult, but that does not equal happiness and being content with life. He still did not see his live as an enjoyable thing, nor was his future bright. I think most people would say that the ending was kind of neutral, edging towards sad/negative. I'd personally rather be happy than to conform to society's standards for being "successful"

Why we'd rather have Misaki despite her being "crazy"? It's because she's pure, it's "easier" and she is someone who would actually care (or at the very least feign it) about ourselves. Of course, highly debatable points especially because of the manga. I just idolize the perfect/pure "version" though.
>>
I still dont have those screens for you guys, Im sorry. My irl is a fucking mess rn and a rewatch would probably make me kill myself. I have an afterword to the novel from the author though. His whole life is pretty fucking depressing. He was literally bullied on live television about his shit taste and being fucked up. Ive had nightmares like that. Anyway, enjoy: https://pastebin.com/fHnncCzh

>>36800972
I like the fact that she isnt perfect. She's a fucking mess of a human being. Even in my most outlandish fantasies all I can imagine is a relationship with someone just as broken and fucked up as I am. I love her so much. Why hasnt she come to me? Did I do something wrong?
>>
>>36801211
The afterwords are good reads for sure, but if anyone here happens to not have read them yet I suppose they haven't read the novel either. Definitely do read the novel and afterwords though if anyone here hasn't yet. Easily the best version for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 215x282px)
image.jpg
21KB, 215x282px
>>36800839
I did, it doesn't help.

I tried to kms a couple of years ago after waiting for a Misaki that never turned up. I lay down in front of a train going 50mph and got hit.

Now I've got a full time job and that sort of stuff but everything's the same. Just waiting for a terminal illness or something since I'm too scared to try anything again.
>>
File: 293486723.jpg (46KB, 313x499px)
293486723.jpg
46KB, 313x499px
when you kids outgrow your cartoons you should read this

it's relevant to nhk
>>
File: 1486199200893.jpg (14KB, 480x270px)
1486199200893.jpg
14KB, 480x270px
>>36801211
No need to worry about the screens, real life comes first. Good luck with everything!
>>
File: 456675685678.jpg (107KB, 599x778px)
456675685678.jpg
107KB, 599x778px
>>36801713
That sucks, sounds harsh anon. I won't act like I understand because I haven't been far enough for a "serious" (read; non-cutting, non-medicine related) attempt. I do hope you'll find that happiness though, but that's kind of meaningless coming from me as I'm not sure where to actually find it either. Should I read "that sort of stuff" as having a social life too? Maybe - even though unlikely - that would make the difference.

>>36801767
I had actually forgotten about this writer. Thanks for reminding me, just ordered it. Looking forward to reading it.
>>
>>36800729
My waifu is actually successful, I mean she's not pure but she's a successful mangaka and artist
>Tfw there is no one like my waifu irl
>>
File: 1477854850179.jpg (23KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
1477854850179.jpg
23KB, 704x400px
>>36800729
I miss MCF. I really miss him. pls come back
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 900x628px)
image.jpg
44KB, 900x628px
>>36802414
Cheers lad.
Not so much of a social life, there's occasional work drinks and a dinner sometimes but outside of work I'm essentially a ghost.

I meant 'that stuff' in terms of what people generally suggest, like exercise and diet etc. They are things I've been working on but the general apathy and emptiness is just ever present regardless of anything else. Maybe being more social would help but as you probably know it's easier said than done.

About the attempts... I am in no position to tell anyone not to do it, I think trying to stop someone from what may be inevitable is selfish and unethical. All I can say is to give it the best chance of working. Hospitals and rehab can be hell so try to stay out of them.

After failing mine I feel weird about the whole idea. Obviously I'd still like to 'disappear' but the severity of getting hit by a train and not even breaking any bones has put an idea in my head that I can't actually die. I think it's like the quantum suicide theory... something in the universe changed just enough so that I survived and my reality continued.

Those thoughts have scared me away from doing anything again, because I know whatever else I try will not work.
>>
>>36800729
Definitely wasnt passed out drunk
Happy friday anons
>>
File: 49652785_p0.png (212KB, 633x1024px) Image search: [Google]
49652785_p0.png
212KB, 633x1024px
>>36802931
I miss him too, but I don't really know about him coming back. He still visits the threads and posts without trip. I think he chose a good time to retire it. End it at a peak point I would say.

>>36803177
I understand what you mean, the basic standards society defined for being a functioning/semi-successful (no big social circle, so not fully) adult. Kind of where Satou was heading with the ending, maybe. I'm not sure, maybe making real friends (emphasis on real) would make one enjoy life a bit more. I don't know, I haven't ever met a person I actually really liked and wished to spend more time with. Maybe it's something purely psychological and it will never be possible for you (and possibly me neither). Maybe it takes a very different approach to life to become more happy - "appreciate the little things" as they often say. If I were in your situation I would not really think that more effort was worth it and that death would be fine (I feel like this myself right now too, but not justified in doing that - you would be).

Saying "I want to die" is very, very different than actually making an serious attempt at your own life though. It sucks, even when you know that the pain would last a minute at most, the consequences would be unknown to you and that there are basically no negatives a person is practically unable to commit such an act. I can imagine a failed attempt like lying down on the tracks would make it even harder to try it again, even though the chance of failing another time is highly unlikely.
>>
File: 1463185657915.jpg (49KB, 232x567px) Image search: [Google]
1463185657915.jpg
49KB, 232x567px
>>36803444
glad to see you still come here.
>>
File: 1475856184248.jpg (45KB, 510x512px)
1475856184248.jpg
45KB, 510x512px
>>36800729
whats the point of living anymore if Misaki won't come.
>>
Tulpa anon here.

First friday in like a month or two ive been sober (and a guy on discord also linked me this thread for sake of full disclosure).

Today's been shit, but I've mostly been doing good.

>obligatory update
https://pastebin.com/Ne790try
>>
>>36804617
Great to see you're still alive. Are you still employed like it says in you're journal entry?
>>
>>36804900
well I haven't worked in a few weeks but my uncle took me on to a few contract roofing jobs. Hence the money to drink weekly.

I'm also planning on taking a trip to california for AX in late june. I can't suggest tulpamancy enough. Before I began this I don't think I ever came this close to happiness.
>>
>>36804941
Are you going by yourself or is someone going along with you (besides Misaki tulpa)?
>>
>>36805160
2 other NEETs who have enough money are coming with and we're meeting another NEET + whoever he knows in LA.

we're calling it feels on wheels
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 348x498px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 348x498px
>>36804604
There is none.
I hope this realisation is as enlightening for you as it was for me.
>>
>>36805345
That's actually sounds pretty cool. Good luck tulpa anon and be careful in LA, it can get pretty dangerous if you go in the wrong areas. Keep us updated
>>
>>36805424
that's just so depressing. What the fuck should I do?
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 600x800px)
image.jpg
95KB, 600x800px
>>36806329
No idea, I haven't got that far yet.

Let everyone on /Misaki/ know when you have it figured out though
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.