[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>turning 20 in August >still in high school I'm pathetic.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: wojak.png (461KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
461KB, 5000x5000px
>turning 20 in August
>still in high school
I'm pathetic.
>>
Why not drop out and get a GED? It's the same shit and it's not even hard to get.
>>
>>36800292
Are you black or just dumb?
>>
+1 on ged idea but were you held back?
>>
>>36800292

What happened anon? Held back? Start late? Don't do your assignments on time? What is your secret to banging 15yo stacies?

When I turned 18 in junior year every slut and degenerate in the school was coming to me to supply them smokes. Got a few pity HJs out of it too.

>tfw when the best one was a shy 15yo goth girl who jacked me off like she was playing a thrash metal song
>>
>>36800332
>>36800459
I'm on my last year anyway.
I failed the 9th grade two times. I could've gone to a 2x1 school or homeschool myself (which also allows to do two years in one) but my dad didn't let me because he said going to a real school would teach me about life.

>>36800489
None of the girls at my school see me as the hot older guy. I'm just the creepy dude that repeated two times. But the young ones do always ask me to buy them alcohol and cigs.
>>
I'm 22 and dropped out halfway through grade 9, They skipped me ahead to grade 10 when I went back the next year but dropped out of grade 10 too.

I got grade 10 level English/Maths / some certs in Business and Hospitality at vocational tertiary courses and did some youth programs over the years but never had a job. Spent most of my time at home the past 8 years.
>>
File: 1493819590366s.jpg (7KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
1493819590366s.jpg
7KB, 237x212px
>graduated a year late
>didn't know anybody at graduation ceremony
>>
>>36801060
>drop out of school
>don't know or see anyone
>>
>Am turbo sperg.
>Got pulled out of school system for a year to spend it getting full time mental health care.
>Graduate a year after everyone else my age.
>Didn't have to see a single one of them at graduation.

Feels good man. Wish I didn't make a kikebook and added any of them. At least I deleted that one and add no one to my current account.
>>
File: 1492908175970.jpg (24KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1492908175970.jpg
24KB, 500x404px
>>36801060
>Graduated when I was supposed to
>Was too petrified and scared of other people my age (18) that developed socially to attend graduation ceremony

I could already feel a knife called social malformation at such an age.

I had to stop having friends because they were light years ahead of me. They were out having girlfriends, etc. They had jobs. They drove around. The new friends I made were still ahead of me.

I'm 20 years old and still don't have a license.
I'll probably hit 21 and still not have a license.

I didn't even know the prevalence of drug usage in teenagers because I didn't associate with others.

Your post is a total shock to me.
>>
>>36801060
>graduate
>dont go to any ceremonies
>no goodbyes
>>
>>36800292
I graduated with a 20 y.o. guy. He graduated with his younger brother, of 2 years
>>
>>36801784
A 2 year old graduating high school. Damn.
>>
Same exact situation with me
>>
26 in two weeks

Never gf
never sex
>>
>>36800292
>25 y/o
>still in college
>>
>>36801725
this was what happened to me
most of my class were rude normies tho
some stayed to say their goodbyes but a few others including me just peaced out

graduation ceremonies are overrated as FUCK
>>
File: 10e.png (156KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
10e.png
156KB, 800x800px
>>36802154
>30 yo
>still in college
Nah, just kidding, I graduated last week.
>>
>>36800292
>graduated high school
>didn't go to any graduation parties
>cut off contact with all high school friends

about to graduate college, getting ready to rinse and repeat
>>
I want to a special high school until I was 19. There was a Polish kid there named Pawel and he was 20. He's still probably a friendless virgin like me today and I wish I befriended him. Too bad I was a mute for the whole time I was there.
>>
Different kind of post. I was practically a mute throughout the entirety of high school, always alone in school, always alone out of school. I was a pretty good student though and kept honor roll shit. On graduation day, I had made up my mind to not go, but then decided at the last second to go just for saying I went and not being a total autist.

At first it was awkward, because I slightly opened up to people I'd seen a daily basis but never spoken to before. Then, by the end I was smoking cuban cigars with some Chad kids.

Pretty good time, desu.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.