[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw no bf who takes me out on a sushi-date ;__;

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: sushi_and_sashimi_for_two.jpg (295KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
sushi_and_sashimi_for_two.jpg
295KB, 2000x1333px
> tfw no bf who takes me out on a sushi-date
;__;
>>
sushi is normie pleb tier trash fuck off faggot
>>
>>36800276
The last girl I took out on a sushi date ended up breaking up with me after a couple months for her ex. I love sushi but it has a negative association with girls for me now.
>>
you want a sushi date just open your legs and breathe deeply
>>
>>36800276
>tfw no bf to order pizza with
>>
>>36800276
Holy fuck all that sushi you just posted looks so badddddddddddd

go to a real sushi institution

also thats way too much rice.
>>
>>36800276
>no man to spend his money on me

This is why life is shit.
>>
>sushi
That shit is the worst.
>>
>>36800740
the rice looks a tad too wet and mushy
but if this is all-you-can-eat then yeah, they're going to pack on the rice
>>
File: 1487386456761.gif (196KB, 320x296px) Image search: [Google]
1487386456761.gif
196KB, 320x296px
>tfw you eat sushi and sashimi for two weeks straight cause that shit is good as hell and there's a great place right down the street.
It's the little things in life brobots. Go treat yourselves to some good food and a nice day off tomorrow - you deserve it.
>>
go to noshi sushi for real portions
>>
>>36800790
>Make enough money to no longer care about it
>Wow, it's fucking nothing!
>>
>>36800276
That reminds me where the fuck is sushi bro.

I want to hear more about his snapchat stories
>>
>>36800849
That's a lot of Mercury
>>
>>36801005
Eh. Something's gonna kill me eventually, I'd rather it be Mercury from some tasty fatty tuna than some shitty transfats or preservatives desu.
>>
>>36800779
>tfw no girl to spend money on
This is why my life is shit.
>>
>>36800276
>tfw the only people complaining about no bf are degenerate trannies

fuck off cum eater
>>
>>36800740
There are two types of foods that faggots like you ruin with your fucking retarded superiority complex.

Coffee
and
Sushi

>>36800276
Come over here little girl and I'll take you out on all the dates.
>>
>>36801419
Those are also two types of foods whose quality can vary across a large spectrum. But yes that is an excellent observation
>>
File: 1494008323579.jpg (400KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494008323579.jpg
400KB, 1920x1200px
Get out of our board trannie trap faggot.

Go eat sushi in a gay bar that a muslim's probably gonna shoot up.
>>
>tfw no gokkun bf to cum all over my food
>>
>tfw no desperate for attention affectionate clingy vidya trap/femboy to love
>>
>>36800416
Please be my bf. I just wanna eat pizza, drink beer, and play video games until I die.
>>
sushi gen sugarfish etc
>>
File: 008.png (239KB, 850x1232px) Image search: [Google]
008.png
239KB, 850x1232px
>tfw boyfriend takes me out on sushi dates and I get to bounce on his cock afterwards

Why haven't you become a girl yet losers?
>>
>tfw take my gf out for sushi and get stiff under the table when I make her eat more bbq eel than she thinks she can handle
>>
>>36803690
if only my boyfriend had a stuffer and gaining fetish like me
>>
>>36803709
No gaining fetish here, I want her to lift off the caloric surplus with me.

Well, that's technically a GAINZing fetish.
>>
>>36800276
>tfw I did this for some weeb girl off OKC
>tfw she picked an expensive place
>tfw she ordered $40 worth of sushi and "forgot her money"

I don't pay for women on the first date. Her time is not worth more than mine. Took her home right away and never called her again. She was "shy", so it didn't matter, she cut contact too.
>>
what the fuck is it with girls and fish? why do girls love fish so much? and why the fuck is raw fish so fucking popular? shit's disgusting.
>>
>>36803857
it's healthy you stupid bitch

continue eating your fucking MONSTER cans and cum stained doujins

omega 3 gang
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.