[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is this happening? are we /trash/ now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: fit.png (148KB, 693x799px) Image search: [Google]
fit.png
148KB, 693x799px
why is this happening?
are we /trash/ now?
>>
>>36800262
No. Mods have started to move inappropriate threads to appropriate boards. All those r9k meetup threads get moved to /soc/
>>
>>36800592
>inappropriate
are you implying that entire thread was right for r9k?
because it sure as fuck wasnt
>>
>>36800592
Manlet threads are /fit/. We just have a shitty new mod now that actually banned people for reporting pony threads on other boards
>>
>>36800619
It was a "wahhh womyn are bad cuz they selectively choose based on height" thread. In case you didn't know, those threads are posted here everyday. I think you should lurk more.
>>
>>36800675
>selectively choose based on height
there's way more than that shit in the women hate threads
maybe you should lurk more
>>
>>36800675
No, it was a manlet who didn't know his place thread.
>>
>>36800705
And your point?
You yourself just said there's more to women hate than one thing. How does that OP not fall under the category? I know it's hard being a brainlet, but you have to try.
>>36800733
Those get posted multiple times a day too. Lurk more.
>>
>>36800619
/r9k/ is topicless dumdum
the virgin shit is just an organic trend

the point is, it didn't belong in /fit/
>>
>>36800803
>topicless
its supposed to be original but when they move threads originality means nothing
theres even been pol threads moved here with posts that have no text
how is that right
>>36800770
>And your point
it wasnt about "wah women are bad" ive seen enough post about that, that i know the difference between them and fit whining "b-but im buff now" about girls not liking them
>>
>>36800893
heh i dunno but it's pretty clear by now that no one gives a shit, the same threads are posted here every day anyway.
>>
>>36800893
>when they move threads originality means nothing
HOW ARE YOU THIS MUCH OF A BRAINLET? THE FUCKING THREADS ARE STILL ORIGINAL. BRAINLETS GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>36800960
>i cant read
thanks for telling the class anon
>>
>>36801024
>>i can't read
>A thread that's never been posted on r9k is posted
>HEY THAT'S NOT ORIGINAL
Fucking brainlets.
>>
>>36801055
>never
>>36800770
>Those get posted multiple times a day too
wow
amaze
>>
>>36801077
>posting a similar topic is equivalent to posting THE EXACT SAME THREAD
In case you didn't know, which you appear to, the Robot stops exact reposts from taking place. Hence ORIGINAL CONTENT. Please lurk more.
>>
>>36801118
>A thread that's never been posted
is what you said
but you also said
>Those get posted multiple times a day too
really made me think
also refute
>>36800893
>pol threads moved here with posts that have no text
ill wait
>>
>>36800262
no furry or pony threads here, so not yet
sure as fuck doesn't belong on fit, though
>>
>>36801204
If the thread was posted here, it's never been posted before. Is it that hard to understand. Maybe you should stop being a newfag and read the sticky to understand how the robot works. It's hard being a brainlet. But you really need to try. And so what if a textless thread got moved here? Do you even have a link to this "textless thread".
>>
>>36800592
manlet meme was started on /fit/ piss off
>>
>>36801294
And? It's relevant to robots as well. It's not /fit/ specific.
>>
>>36801293
>the sticky
like that matters when they move threads
>Do you even have a link to this
its been a while since I've seen a pol thread moved here
if you haven't seen it you're the one who needs to lurk more
and the whole point of this thread is that they move thread from other boards like they do with trash but their was never an announcement about it, it just happened and it annoys the fuck out of me
>>
>>36801424
>if you haven't seen one thread of thousands that get posted you should lurk more
>if you aren't browsing this website 24 hours a day reading every thread you're a newfag
Jesus Christ.
>and the whole point is they moved threads
Mods have the right to do that, and always have. Please stop using 4chan. You obviously are too much of a brainlet to understand how it works.
>>
>>36801486
>>if you haven't seen one thread of thousands that get posted you should lurk more
>>if you aren't browsing this website 24 hours a day reading every thread you're a newfag
you're saying the same fucking thing you tard
>and always have
sure they have
why dont you post proof
oh wait you cant
>>
>>36801562
>you're saying the same thing
No that was a summary of what you said. My point was the thread in your OP is a general topic that gets posted here all the time. Your point about this "supposed textless thread moved from /pol/" is extremely specific and a one-time occurrence, if it even occurred at all. If you can't understand the difference between general and specific, you are a lost cause.

You haven't posted proof to any of your claims either. Why is the burden of proof on me?
>>
>>36801631
okay then
>>36794642
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/23532505/#q23535691
so original init
>>
>>36801774
>Who are the moderators?
>Moderators are individuals selected to perform general site maintenance. They may delete posts globally, ban users, sticky and close threads, etc
Moving threads falls under the etc. Maybe you should read the rules and FAQ.

There wasn't even a textless post in that entire thread. Nor did it say the OP was moved from /pol/
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.