[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Is welding a comfy job for a robot?
I'm afraid of being an autist when someone goes
>anon can u weld me a blah blah by x weld on this thing?
Or something.
I don't know shit about welding. I just know I can make tons of money after 18 months.
>>
Being around blue-collar people is tough as a robot I find.
>>
>>36799853
Do you like having your balls busted metaphorically?

https://youtu.be/x7tMIyl0zYY
>>
>>36799853

No it's extremely impossible because most of those guys will say shit to be friendly but it will trigger the shit out of you and you will truly realize how big of a pussy you really are amongst welders
>>
>>36799919
I'm decent at interaction, I just want a job I can shut my brain off to. Like really, how often am I going to have to talk to someone whilst welding simultaneously?

The alternative for me is Computer Science, which is a meme degree full of fucking brainlets and debt and 4 years of bullshit. I'm too insecure about my intelligence to do it too.
>>
>>36799989

welding is not that job my friend, and you will mostly not be doing welding anyway :) you will be doing shitty slavery type shit and will want to kill yourself. Welcome to manufacturing in the midwest.
>>
>>36799967
Ok
Well I'm a robot, but I'm not a hyper sensitive little bitch like you. I'm more of just a
>whatever fuck it as long as i get paid
>im not getting paid to care what you think
Type of guy. I worked fast food like that and completely ignored the social aspect. I even had bitch managers insult me to my face and I just shrugged and laughed at them and they got pissed.

I don't know why you people take offense to these little idiots who are beneath you. They're literally just ants compared to you.

>>36800026
How does that work?
And what job would I need then that gives me my goal?
>>
>>36800152
bump for more info on this stupid shit fuck my life
>>
>>36799919
>Being around blue-collar people is tough as a robot I find.
This
Blue collar workers are extremely low IQ morons, especially the ones who browse /r9k/
>>
>>36799919
Would you rather work around Blue collar men or be stuck by a bunch of women and office politics all day?
>>
Construction and mantience electrician

>physically demanding
>pulling wire, drilling holes, installing panels and fixtures
>have to talk to people a lot but most of it is around what we are working on. Everyone's nice enough but I'm not a turbo autist.
>with all the aspects if the job the days actually go by pretty fast, still has a very repetitive aspect.
>very draining but In a way that's satisfying

B Reddy comfee
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.