[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck girls do this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

File: 1320730419614.png (323KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1320730419614.png
323KB, 600x720px
Reposted from /fit/
Why the fuck do girls look for physical contact?
>be me
>19 KV manlet dyel faggot
>sitting on chair
>tall qt 3.14 Stacey sit right next to me
>"presses" her leg against mine
>I don't know how to describe it really
>she was like crossing her legs and purposely pressing them against mine (I was sitting normally)
>kept her leg against mine for several minutes while I dropped enough spaghetti to open a fucking restaurant

Why the fuck? I'll give you guys more information about me and this girl and about similar situations if you stay with me in this thread. Being on nofap I feel more insecure and have weird thoughts. I can assure you she was not trying to hit up on me
>>
>>36799278
this is the kind of behavior women are pushing for these days. We never fixed women and now they're aggressive in public without reason. Avoid and ignore women because they are risky and hate anyone who isn't a normie
>>
File: kek.jpg (128KB, 900x798px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
128KB, 900x798px
>>36799278
While waiting for replies I'll post another one
>underage b& 17 y.o. kv manlet dyel faggot at the time of this story
>was sitting on a bench with buddy
>stoned AF, incapable to move
>tall qt 3.14 (the same from the other stroy) comes behind me
>she pulls my head in her lap gently while standing behind me
>doesn't remove it
>she caress it
>I stay there, statue mode
>weed helps me with spaghetti, and I don't feel it that much, only like I want to leave but I'm frozen in place
>I don't actually remember what happened until she left

This was actually weird and she was acting like fucking pic related and still don't know why she did it.
I'm sure 20000% she's not interested in me
>>
>>36799340
>implying I don't already do what you say
But I want to understand, for philosophical reasons, why they do this
>>
Please reply anon I don't want to spill spaghetti for no reason anymore
I don't even care about girls I just want to don't spill spaghettis
>>
Shameless faggotbump
>>
My sexy aunt rubbed my leg with her toes. I was beyond diamonds.
>>
>>36799278

So why are you sure that she doesn't like you?
>>
>>36799958
I'm ugly and shorter than her, plus she did stuff like that with other guys and it was different on how she acted with guys she was actually into
>>
Dont think too much of it anon, i had a classmate like that, just random hugs and phisical contact, i know some times its awkword but over time you wont spill any spaghetti, just dont think about it at all
>>
>>36800055
Yes that's right, but something I feel like she does it to taunt me like she's a predator or something playing with a prey, the leg thing was weird and so was >>36799342
>>
>>36799982

I'm guessing you will graduate soon, why not just ask her why she does it? She might think you're weird anyway, so it's not like you'll lose anything. You will also find out why she does it.
>>
>>36800130
I dont know anon, my classmate was an attention whore so it explains why she did the random hugs and shit, i dont know this girl so you could be right or you are just reading on it too much. Still if you dont like it you can tell her to stop playing around with you like you are some kid (i guess this is how you are feeling)
>>
>>36800264
>She might think you're weird anyway
Oh well I can assure you this. Normalfags see me as the funny guys with epic punchlines (which is basically chanspeak) and since I'm a /pol/faggot I became "friend" and respected by literal niggers and Chads who like Hitler.
Girls see me in the same way.
While I have no problem in insulting someone (I insulted the girl in question several time) or saying autistic racist shit against jews I would not have the balls to ask her about this if I'm not drunk or drugged
>>
>>36800327
>playing around with you like you are some kid (i guess this is how you are feeling)
Yes, exactly this
>>
File: 1449185698212.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1449185698212.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>36799278
Ever just say to her "please stop touching me"
Or just quietly move away??

Either way she wants you to be her orbiter. Just take a strong stance and polity reject her.
>>
>>36800327
>>36800365
But while I'm thinking about it I was definitely hard when she did that shit, also when I was 14 I had a crush on her even though I knew I had no chance and never told about it to anyone. Didn't even ever try to be nice to her to pick her up or just act alpha in general, I always tried to not be near her and keep her away
>>
Someone else of you guys had something similar happen to.him? Have a girl who doesn't like you tease you on purpose? Greentext it
>>
>>36800397
Again, just get along with it, ask her whats her end game or just tell her to not do it at all, you choose. I dont want to sound harsh, i was in this situation too, i stayed silent and nothing came out of it, and i dont think anything will come out of yours
>>
>>36800610
What do you mean with?
>nothing came out of it, and i dont think anything will come out of yours
>>
>>36800650
That it was random shit that was all, we didnt become friends or enemies we were just classmates
>>
>>36800788
But still if you suspect shes teasing you just for her amusememt then tell her to stop, your not a toy she can use whenever she feels like it or start teasing her too ahahaha
>>
>some girl slightly brushes her leg against a robot
>over analyzes it like an autist while humblebragging to other KV robots about actually touching a girl for once
>"wtf is wrong with women ????? "
>>
>>36800835
This shit happened several times. More than I posted here and it worries me and I don't want it sorry if it sounded like I was bragging
Also as I already said she isn't into me so wtf is wrong with women
>>
>>36800835
You didnt read at all, OP says this shit happened other times, sure he may be analysing things too much but still, for a robot its not normal to get so much attention without a tad bit of overthinking
>>
>>36800897
you're over analyzing it. maybe she enjoyed the warmth or maybe she just felt it would be too awkward to position herself so her legs don't touch you. some people are more comfortable with it than others.

what bothers me is you think this is somehow exclusive to women. i'm a man and i would argue men are more often looking for physical contact. men subconsciously scope out fuckable women in eye distance and imagine fucking them. i don't know how you guys don't understand this.
>>
>>36800341

Why can't you ask her? You'll graduate and never see her again, you may as well get her actual answer and not anyone else's speculation. Even if the thread were filled with women like her giving you their reasons for acting this way, you wouldn't know the REAL reason SHE does it. And what if those hypothetical women told you they only do it with guys they like in some way, would you ignore them then, sure that she's not like that? If you can't ask her, get someone you know to ask for you or even discuss it with someone who knows her. Fear over this is not worth it. Just get her answer.
>>
>>36800932
>you're over analyzing it. maybe she enjoyed the warmth or maybe she just felt it would be too awkward to position herself so her legs don't touch you. some people are more comfortable with it than others.
You're probably right

>what bothers me is you think this is somehow exclusive to women. i'm a man and i would argue men are more often looking for physical contact. men subconsciously scope out fuckable women in eye distance and imagine fucking them. i don't know how you guys don't understand this.
Men don't touch girls if they aren't friends / want to fuck them
>>
>>36800986
>And what if those hypothetical women told you they only do it with guys they like in some way, would you ignore them then
Yes I would. She doesn't like me.
One day when drunk I'll ask her why did she tease me for no reason. She seems to do shit like that when I'm under the influence of drugs so it will be even easier
>>
>>36801010
>Men don't touch girls if they aren't friends / want to fuck them
That's not true man. Lots of dudes get inappropriately grabby or pushy with women they don't know.
>>
>>36801125
> / want to fuck them
>>
>>36801125
Probably want to fuck them / prove they are alpha
>>
>>36800397
lol she saw you were getting hard she is playing with you
>>
>>36799278
Put your hand on her leg, if she says anything apologize and say you thought it was the chair
>>
>>36800932
>tfw you can sit beside people and they will think your coming on to them
>>
>>36801171
Yes that's why I created this thread, why girls do this? But I don't think she saw I was hard
>>
File: believe bullshit.jpg (43KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
believe bullshit.jpg
43KB, 720x439px
>>36801193
I don't know if this is good advice or not
>>
>>36801158
>>36801159
My bad, I read that as in "not fuck them" and I'm not sure why.

But even still, there's no reason to believe women do what the OP described more than men. I remember several times when I was seated on a bus or subway train and a guy was content with having his leg pressed against mine. Girls too, but I can't say which did it more.
>>
>>36801255
But the bus is a restricted enviroment. And doesn't explain >>36799342
>>
I'll see her again tomorrow, I'm a bit afraid
>>
>>36799278
>>"presses" her leg against mine
she didn't notice you sad pathetic virgin
>>
>>36799278
Women do this all the time to observe the reaction you gave her. She wants to be aggressive and advertise herself and get free attention coins. That's it. There's nothing more complicated to it than that.

She likes to sit there with her leg on yours watching you sweat. She likes that she's making you sweat with her beauty. That's all she wanted to see. She doesn't need to be attracted to you to like the attention you give her.

Why do you think women have beta orbiters? Do you think they are attracted to all 9 of the orbiters they're juggling? No they just like free attention coins my man.
>>
>>36801999
Yeah, that's what I think too.
I didn't give her attection though. Hopefully this means she won't do it again? Does this also explain >>36799342
And also is this a thing of all girls, right? She's not more a bitch than others
>>
Out of curiosity, what if she told you tomorrow she likes you and she's been waiting for you to do something? What would you do?

Now consider this second situation. You both graduate and never see each other for the next five years. From time to time, you think about her because you never got an answer. You finally see each other again and she treats you normally. You can speak as two normal people drinking coffee. Eventually she tells you she was hoping you would have made a move on her, but it's clear now that she really isn't interested and you missed your chance. What would you do?

Seriously, imagine this situation in vivid detail. Forget whatever you think you know about the actual standing of your relationship with her, whatever it takes to get you to seriously consider the situation.
>>
>>36802129
>Out of curiosity, what if she told you tomorrow she likes you and she's been waiting for you to do something? What would you do?
Ask her the reason to mock me like that, call her a childish cunt.

>Now consider this second situation. You both graduate and never see each other for the next five years. From time to time, you think about her because you never got an answer. You finally see each other again and she treats you normally. You can speak as two normal people drinking coffee. Eventually she tells you she was hoping you would have made a move on her, but it's clear now that she really isn't interested and you missed your chance. What would you do?
Feel bad and sad at the beginning, but then shrug it off. I would be a better person. Hopefully not still a virgin
>>
She didn't notice. No one gives a shit about you i bet you had some sad fantasy about your life together right after
>>
>>36801431
You're right, but that's an outlier event and in no way indicative of the majority of men/women.
>>
>>36802272
No I did not you fucking faggot. Read the thread next time
>>36802272
What's the outlier event?
>>
>>36799278
>>36799342

This is litterally sexual assult if a guy did that he would probably be arrested.

DON'T TEACH ROBOTS NOT TO GET ASSAULTED TEACH WOMEN NOT TO ASSAULT
>>
File: PatriarchalEnforcer.jpg (928KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
PatriarchalEnforcer.jpg
928KB, 1200x800px
>>36799278
Maybe she saw your normal male seated posture as "man spreading" and pushed her leg into yours passive aggressively. Women get mad when you don't take up as little space as possible, they want you to crush your nuts in your thighs
>>
>>36802326
This
>>36802434
I was "man-spreading" but she was pressing lightly, not pushing
>>
I'm a guy, and I enjoy some friendly affection with other men and women. Sitting close together, hugs and that sort of stuff.
>>
>>36802215

>Ask her the reason to mock me like that, call her a childish cunt.

If you knew she was sincere?

>Feel bad and sad at the beginning, but then shrug it off. I would be a better person. Hopefully not still a virgin

Do you think you could find one who's at least this nice?
>>
>>36802830
>Do you think you could find one who's at least this nice?
One what anon?
>>
File: Frickin Kiddin Me.gif (631KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
Frickin Kiddin Me.gif
631KB, 300x224px
>>36799342
She wants to fuck, anon. Fuck her.
>>
>>36802877

Find a girl.
>>
>>36802434
lmao all of those woman most definitely went home and posted a TON of shit about this dude spreading
>>
>>36802949
She does not.
>>36802953
I don't care to be honest. I could bare the suffering
>>
I wish girls would do this to me.

I am so starved for human contact.
I need it so badly it physically hurts.
>>
>>36803116
You don't really want it anon
>>
>>36803028

But speaking truthfully, she's one of the best girls you could have as a girlfriend or even wife and mother of your children isn't she? You would be happy if she wanted to go that far with you, wouldn't you?
>>
>>36803636
Years ago. Yes. Without a doubt.
Maybe I'm coping now, or this is a sour grape story, but I would not want it.
I'm broken for life and I will be alone.
Better be alone but jacked and having sex at least every weekend that being alone as a depressed NEET.
>>
File: 1479466765332.jpg (27KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1479466765332.jpg
27KB, 540x540px
>>36799278
I know this feel
>be 13
>made friends with cute tall hyperactive girl in my french class
>one day she says she's going to hug me later
>at lunch she runs up and hugs me from behind
>fall in love with her
>after a while she starts hanging out with me and my friends every day
>hugs me regularly
>occasionally touches my face/hair etc
>sometimes she'd put her face really close to mine and then pull away after a second
>told me she loved me all the time like it was nothing
>after a few months she starts dating my friend
>goes in and out of relationships throughout secondary school but basically always treats me the same way
>eventually started holding my hand and kissing me on the cheek occasionally

>in my first year of college (britbong) i told her i loved her
>she didn't reciprocate and had no idea how i felt

Women are scary. Why do they have to be so soft and cuddly?
>>
>>36803911
Your situation is worse than mine cause you were her friend
>>
>>36799278
link to post plx anonz
>>
>>36803979
You picked the Wrong thread?
>>
I take up as much space as I can so the women come and try to take up my space. they think I am fighting them for position, but really I am getting a massive boner from the contact.
>>
>>36803953
I guess.
There was a roughly 3-month period in 10th grade when she was even more affectionate and talked to me all the time. It was easily the best 3 months of my life. Maybe if I had told her then things would've turned out differently.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.