[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can't escape your sins, you know.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

You can't escape your sins, you know.
>>
you will at 360 degrees
>>
>>36798740
>implying this isn't why I am anxious as fuck all the time due to me trying but not being able to believe in God yet having the fear of hell ingrained in me
I fucking wish I was raised in an Atheist family and not an evangelical one. That way if I ever got this fucked I would have more of a chance of believing and not experiencing personally all the retarded shit that evangelicals actually believe that made me bitter and skeptical.
>>
>>36798740
I have voices in my head and my family is heavily religious and believe in demons and keeping torah laws

I just wanted to be happy.

i just...
>>
>>36798917
Yahweh is just a jealous tribal god that the Jews invented to make it easier for them to infiltrate other nations. No Jew ever believed in him, and the most intelligent Christians and Muslims didn't (and don't) either.
>>
>>36798740
Then I stabbed the fucker and took his humanity.
>>
File: 1492977601026.png (147KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
1492977601026.png
147KB, 500x565px
>>36798740
I wish they'd hurry the fuck up and catch up with me then.
>>
>>36798740
Reminder not to believe in the demiurge.
>>
>>36798740
are they my sins if I was being mind controlled?
>>
>>36799071
how do you really know Yahweh isn't the end all creator?

the bible is basically a historic and legal book saying anything less then 100% obedience and belief is an act of Yahweh leading you down a dark path because of your sins and then you must give into him to be saved by him because there is no escape. It's a very serious issue considering human history, they still believe the revelation will happen and are banking on it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.