[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>toys for kids with developmental issues are now beanie baby

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3051.gif (864KB, 287x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3051.gif
864KB, 287x282px
>toys for kids with developmental issues are now beanie baby esque trendy products for millenials

Normies really are just fucking horrible. At least they'll stop clicking and spinning these things everywhere in about two weeks give or take.
>>
>>36798693
>in about two weeks

>implying they'll last that long
>>
I keep hearing stories from a relativd that kids from my old high school get into stupid arguments over these fidget spinners. About how better one's is based on the material, or how cool the tricks they can pull off.
I've never seen them, but the stories make them out to seem to be a pretty dumb fad.
>>
still in highschool huh? in the real world i have never seen these.
>>
>>36798693
IMHO we're one step closer to a cure for normism.

Now to find some fidget spinning kids and offer them that good ol' 2D.
>>
What are you talking about?I unironically enjoy things that spin so this has my interest. I recently watched that numberphile youtub where the chinamen autistacally explains aspect ratios, velocity, rotation, and all that other fun shit about cycloids and geometric planes. All it was is a piece of pvc pipe that he made spin but it was the coolest shit ever.
>>
>>36798693
>>36798786

What are you lads upset/talking about?
>>
>>36798797
Saw them on public transit
>>
>>36798693
These things piss me off so much, just because of how irritating it is to play with them. It is amazing that normies really like this shit.

>>36798786
Its funny that the material matters in a toy like that.
>>
>>36798905
They like to brag about how much more money they spent
>>
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT POST A PICTURE OR SAY ITS NAME ALREADY
>>
File: meh girll.jpg (78KB, 716x1024px) Image search: [Google]
meh girll.jpg
78KB, 716x1024px
>>36798985
Look up "fidget spinners" fidget cubes are alright, because they are discreet and simple, but fidget spinners are just fucking horrible.
>>
>>36798693
normies will never take over playing with action figures. never.
>>
File: 1493504723729.jpg (86KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493504723729.jpg
86KB, 900x900px
>2017
>getting mad over Fingerbox 2.0
>>
never saw them once outside of a friend that fell for the meme (he's not add so he rarely touches it). is this an american thing?
>>
File: Baoding_Balls_in_Use.jpg (1MB, 1152x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Baoding_Balls_in_Use.jpg
1MB, 1152x1728px
>>36799016
oh

I just use baoding balls to tickle my autism
>>
I've got one. I like to spin it between my fingers while I shitpost
>>
I work in electronics at target and we don't sell these stupid things but every day I have about 30 kids (from future turbo normie to maximum autist) and their clueless parents come in and ask me where to find them and it pisses me off so much. Some of them get mad when I say we don't sell them and others demand I tell them stores that do. Fucking garbage, man. I hate this shit and I've never even seen what one looks like
>>
>>36799016
I just saw someone with one of these things at the store.
>>
>>36798693
I don't know about that spinner thing, but the Fidget Cube is just designed for restless, fidgety people and it's already pretty popular even though it hasn't been made yet.
>>
>>36800593
>electronics
What. It's a piece of metal. With no circuitry or battery or anything. Just a fucking piece of metal. Do they actually think there's something more to it? Incredible.
>>
>>36801215
We cover the toy department too, should have mentioned that
>>
I hate how fucking trendy the Gorillaz are right now.

Fuck all of you Gorillaz bandwagoners. Sacks of shit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.