[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All I want is to have those beautiful buns caress my face If

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1469678001150.jpg (169KB, 765x973px) Image search: [Google]
1469678001150.jpg
169KB, 765x973px
All I want is to have those beautiful buns caress my face
If I can't have that then what's the point to life?
>>
that is one big round perfect soft comely shapely gorgeous amazing ass gift wrapped and displayed on my computer screen and all I can do is feel sad I will never know what it's like to fuck it
>>
>>36798722
That's life, OP.
Your poor hedonistic desires will never be satisfied so you best learn to live without them.
>>
I would latch on so hard you'd need a crowbar to remove my lips from her anus
>>
>>36798761
>hur dur that's life

I already know that you fucking bitch
>>
>>36798826
Then why complain?
Does it make you feel better, anon?
>>
>>36798862
yeah kind of.

i get obsessed with my own limitations and think about suicide.

i don't know what to take pleasure in.

religion is basically insane and i enjoy fapping and am genetic trash

at this point there's no going back
>>
>>36798897
Always time to give your life to Jesus, anon.

You probably don't care, but it's quite honestly the only way to cope with the allure of degeneracy in this world, but you don't need to hear this from me.

Just know that I too share in your pain.I'm not telling you to suck it up, rather just reminding your that this is the world we were born into.
>>
>>36798673
id like to spread those cheeks and find feces sticking from side to side as the smell hits my nose and I inhale with my mouth to get a good taste
>>
File: 1474197501605.png (43KB, 652x521px) Image search: [Google]
1474197501605.png
43KB, 652x521px
>>36798673
That's one wonderful ass.
>>
File: like groceries.jpg (250KB, 1193x761px) Image search: [Google]
like groceries.jpg
250KB, 1193x761px
I want R. Mika to do this to me
>>
>>36798673
Try lucid dreaming. Then you will be able to have as many of those as you want sit on your face every night.
>>
Sometimes I wish I could bury my face into my own ass
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.