[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate your psychologist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: x0yg.jpg (82KB, 514x900px) Image search: [Google]
x0yg.jpg
82KB, 514x900px
I'll start:

+ takes me and my problems seriously
+ he does it for free
+ doesn't try to talk me into taking medications

- can't stop making fucking Breaking Bad analogies
- laughs sometimes at something "funny" I tell him (which wasn't meant to be funny) to make me comfortable, though it just makes me cringe

he's okay
>>
>>36797533
+ she's pretty nice and rational
+ shows genuine concern and offers useful advice
+ can actually somewhat relate

- a bit awkward
- won't give me meds
>>
>>36797533
does he want to fuck u in the bp

maybe he's into you
>>
>>36797642
kek, no way he's married I think
also I'm not cute at all, just your average skinny 5/10 with no haircut
also also I'm not gay
>>
+she's not good looking (so I can concentrate on talking to her)
+she's a lesbian (see above)
+she stuck by the list of things I wanted to improve
+flexible when we could meet
+didn't sugar coat what she needed to tell me (and what I needed to hear)

- none. she was great
>>
>takes my problems seriously
>remembers who my friends are
>calls out inconsistencies between friends' behavior
>often talks me out of doing autistic things
>discourages NEET behavior without making me feel like shit
>works with my psychiatrist on medications

>been seeing him too long to be as open as I used to
>finds himself at a loss for words and nods in awkward silence
>worry about his relationship with HIPAA

the last part comes in because my mom apparently once asked him if I had asperger's, although he was quick to note the answer was no. I don't think he's supposed to share that shit with me, even if I did want to know.
>>
>>36797671
xD i thought because of the anime posting and mental issues u were a girl (male)
>>
File: 1438549260496.gif (676KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1438549260496.gif
676KB, 270x270px
>>36797533
+does not exist
-Does not exist
I guarantee I would go to every appointment and get nothing out of it because I would just fuck with the psychologist the whole time without actually telling them anything.
>>
If my therapist only does like talk shit instead of cbt or anything should I find someone else
>>
shes kinda nice
respects opinions
goes against normie norms
willing to side against parents
intelligent

i can see she is visibly disgusted at my nihilism, insecurity and self loathing
she might think im sorta dumb and weird
i fear she's too easy to manipulate
>>
>>36798111
needa source that pic op the light haired one is
>>
>>36798139
That depends what the reason you're seeing him or her is, but likely speaking, I'd say "yes". Doing 'talk-shit' is not a verified therapy form and probably won't get you results if your issues are genuine.
>>
>>36797533
I don't even see the point of a psychologist since I can't tell them everything.
>>
>>36798500
> since I can't tell them everything.
Because it's illegal or because you're afraid of telling them?
>>
6/10. semi helpful but doesn't have much experience with my problems (aspie + ocd). has said some really dumb stuff. however did not make anything worse.
>>
>>36798544
Both. Obviously explaining my history is important or what's the fucking point, and if I can tell them about everything that crosses my mind without getting labeled as a danger or something is just stupid. Not like I think they could do anything for me anyway but talking to someone and getting some kind of diagnosis would be nice.
>>
>>36798729
I see. I feel sorry for you in that case, not being able to confide what's troubling you to anybody must be terrible. Hopefully you will be able to reach peace of mind by yourself one day.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.