[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too pricey for Normies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3488.png (45KB, 624x301px)
IMG_3488.png
45KB, 624x301px
>father of future NBA draft pick asks for one billion dollars to sign his three sons to exclusive shoe deals
>all three sons will play at UCLA, oldest will be a 1st round draft pick in June
>Nike, Addidas and And 1 all turn him down.
>designs his own shoe for his sons, they drop last night
>$495 for a pair, $695 for sizes larger than 14
>sold out

Lavar Ball is the American dream and an excellent father. He just made his family millions. Big baller brand is here to stay.

I have to absolutely buy a pair so people don't think I'm a poor faggot.

>Have you already bought a pair?
>When will you buy a pair?

Blacks are making a difference!
>>
Fuck that's insane. That's all I have to say. Real fuckin crazy to think about.

Like god damn monkeys competing for status with shoes. God damn.
>>
>>36798084

Not a big baller!
>>
read as lavar burton and got confused
>>
>>36797523
>I have to absolutely buy a pair so people don't think I'm a poor faggot.

This is how blacks think. They can't afford to feed their kids, but they have to have the crispest jeans and cleanest shoes to show people that they are "doin alright"
>>
Define sold out?
It doesn't mean shit if it's a small amount. His fans might buy them, doesn't mean anyone else will.
That said, them being sold out might create some hype.
>>
>>36798407
Someone post that story from the U.N. Peacekeeper who went to africa and etailed this ridiculous bucket-of-crabs mentality niggers have. talked about teaching a nigger to use fertiliser, the nigger getting 1000% increase in income, then blowing it all on lucky charms and shit to make them seem rich. never bought fertiliser again. They just live for the moment then expect others to pick up their slack when they inevitably fuck up their lives. Sub-human!
>>
File: Capture.png (20KB, 540x302px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
20KB, 540x302px
>>36797523

Fuck off this board, Lavar.

But seriously stop shilling this bullshit.

>designs his own shoe for his sons, they drop last night

No, it's a complete rip-off of the Kobe's, without the Nike logo with some air jordan mixed in. The design couldn't be further from 'original'.

>sold out

Show me where they're sold out. They're not selling at all.

I'm actually a fan of Lonzo. He's one of the few top draft picks that will pass first and shoot second. The kid is amazing at passes. His shooting form is ugly but he still hits a good amount of 3's.

His dad is ruining his career.

EPSN polled almost 150,000 people on if they would buy this piece of shit joke of a shoe. I'll let the results speak for themselves.
>>
File: 1493056792394.jpg (130KB, 728x546px)
1493056792394.jpg
130KB, 728x546px
>>36798407
THIS PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH
My ex was black and she consistently put herself into debt by buying shit on credit. She has an almost minimum wage job. This is how one conversation in particular went:
>Why did you pay $600 for a new phone? You just got a new one last year and it works perfectly fine.
>"I didn't pay $600 for it."
>Oh? You got it on sale or what?
>"It's on credit. I only paid $40 this month."
>What? So it is $600, but you have a payment plan. Right?
>"Yes it's a payment plan. I only paid $40 for it."
>But you're going to pay $600 over time. It's still $600.
>she gets pissed off and tells me to drop it
>this happens with a few different needless expenditures
>eventually break up with her (for obvious reasons, she keeps doing retarded shit like this and is a chore to deal with)
>talk to her again recently
>says she's $4000 in debt and feeling suicidal because her life is shitty
>ask why the hell she keeps buying things she doesn't need
>she tells me that that's what blacks are all about, buying stupid shit they don't need and she feels that she needs to put on a front so people don't think she's poor
>tell her SHE IS POOR and needs to just accept it, I make 3x what she makes and I don't consume anywhere near what she consumes
>she says she knows and is going to change
>still hasn't changed and still buy shit she doesn't need with money she doesn't have

She's such a good goy. I can't stand fucking idiotic goyim.
>>
>>36798549
>knowing this much about fucking sneakers
Blackie detected
>>
>>36798593

No sir. That's just intel I gathered from the niggers on instagram. It's spot on though.
>>
>>36798084
>tfw when you're too socioeconomically disprivlivantagedly undiscriminated to afford splorging on a nicecarTM so instead you wear fake gold and smellshoes
>what is the modern american negro slumburbius
>>
R9k loves the NBA
>>
>>36797523
>Have you already bought a pair?

No

>When will you buy a pair?

Never.

The only reason (though it's a stupid reason) to spend hundreds of dollars on sneakers is for the brand name. This is some no-name nigger's shoes and he's selling them for as much as Yeezys.
>>
>>36798582
The blacks have not yet seen through the lies of the jews
>>
File: 1492147602979.png (2MB, 697x8275px)
1492147602979.png
2MB, 697x8275px
>>36798467
Thought i had it, but this is kidn of topical. I'll keep looking.
>>
>>36798582
>it's still $600
Good if true
>>
>>36798084
You realize a lot of white kids probably bought those shoes right? The majority of people I see wearing Yeezys are ofay.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.