[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0681.jpg (71KB, 600x517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0681.jpg
71KB, 600x517px
>be me
>Older sister is sad and wonders why I never want to hangout with her or answer her phone calls
>tfw maybe it's because I remember she raped me when I was 4 years old several different times
>tfw maybe it's because when I was in middle school I came home to her mentally abusing me and ruining my self esteem at that time.
>if she was pretty maybe it would be different and I would try to hang with her
>but she's ugly and fat
>so there's that
>I don't even think I have feelings towards her anymore as a family member
>she's just someone that in related to and that exists
>>
>>36797427
Have you tried forgiving her, talking with her, and trying to mend your relationship?
>>
>>36797464
why would he?
youre a fucking normie
get out
>>
>>36797464
>she raped me when I was 4 years old several different times

I am not OP, but you're fucking delusional. Why on earth should OP move on just to satiate his narcissistic sister's needs?
>>
>>36797600
This, there is no way of mending around rape. Unless you're a cuck for your sister.
>>
>>36797588
My silly child, normies, robots, chads, and stacys aren't real. Please grow up and leave your room once in a while.

>>36797600
>>36797636
It's in the past, and unless she was forcing dildos into his boihole, I doubt it was as bad as he thinks it was.
>>
>>36797464
>>36797670
nobodys this stupid
b8
>>
>>36797670
This is OP. She didn't force dildos in my ass, but she made me play with her smelly ass vagina in the dark one time. Then after that she sat on my face and rubbed her vagina in my face. Then made me take baths with her and touched my little penis while I touched her vagina. Yeah bro totally forgivable.
>>
>>36797670
>sexual abuse is only relevant when it HAPPENS TO ME
>all other sexual abuse is negligible
>>
>>36797427
>>36797713
you can't just lead us on and not greentext out the whole story, dicklicker
>>
>>36797713
Are... Are you serious? You really think that's some terrible, unforgivable thing? How much older than you is she?
>>
>>36797464
>you only have one {family member}
>fix your relationship with them!!1

Dumb normalfags.
>>
>>36797766
She's about 13 years older, she knew exactly what she was doing.
And lol
>that's it?
You've got to be kidding me but ok.
>>
>>36797795
>when I was 4
>13 years older
go fuck yourself you little underage piece of shit
>>
>>36797912
>it's impossible for at least 14 years to have elapsed since this incident
Ok my guy
>>
>>36797931
You really think some fucker would post about his 31+ year old sister on r9k? come on now.
>>
>>36797958
OP here I'm 20 years old now. She's 33.
>>
you should take revenge by impregnating her
>>
>>36798019
Why the fuck is a grown ass man posting about a post-wall woman and crying muh rape? what the fuck is wrong with your bitchass?
>>
>>36798041
We'll instead of bashing me, what do you think I should do about this?
>>
>>36798041
>"men can't be raped! they need to get over it!"
>>
>>36798122
Tell her that you remember when she molested you and you'd rather not have a relationship. Be prepared to have her deny it and throw a bitch fit, but at least she'll know why and you won't have to beat around the bush
>>
>>36798122
Quit being a pussy and go for a drink with your sister
>>
File: 7.jpg (323KB, 1200x1698px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
323KB, 1200x1698px
>>36798122
I think you should fuck off back to r/all - you're not a true robot if you've fingered a girl and even had her sit on your face. /ss/ is the robot fetish.
>>
>>36798167
>get drink with sister
>gets drunk
>"oh hey I know I've never mentioned this but I know you raped me when I was 4 years old"

lol good one anon.
>>
>>36797464
>Thinking OP should forgive them for raping them
End your shit
>>
>>36797427
Just tell her you remember and tell her you hate her and to fuck off
>>
File: 1490235545392.jpg (170KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490235545392.jpg
170KB, 640x960px
>>36798041
>Why the fuck is a grown ass man posting about a post-wall woman and crying muh rape? what the fuck is wrong with your bitchass?
You're trolling right?
>>
>>36797427
But don't you see anon, she is the same as you
>>
>>36798344
Wtf do you mean she's the same as me? I would never rape someone. Let alone a fucking child!
>>
>>36798380
do you masturbate? orginflalful
>>
>>36798416
Um yeah, just like 99% of the rest of the population.
>>
>>36797670
>it's in the past
Some sociopath murdered a friend of our family when i was about six, should i forgive him?. Why should anybody forgive someone who did horrible things to them just because they're a family member? it goes without saying that i think you're a fucking retard
>>
>>36797464
His sister is fat and ugly. Those types are usually evil cat killers. Hopefully, she kills herself and you seriously consider following her lead.
>>
>>36798442
then you've raped yourself as a child
maybe you should find god

also tell that fat whore to go fucking neck herself
>>
>>36798452
Pardon me if I'm wrong, but isn't killing someone just a tiny bit different from rubbing their pussy on their face?
>>
>>36797670
I'm betting you're a fucking fat ugo too. Stop molesting your little brother and kys.
>>
File: IMG_3302.jpg (70KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3302.jpg
70KB, 500x412px
>>36798041

You do know what board you're on, right?

You have to be trolling.
>>
>>36798496
>isn't it a bit different
You got that one right. Go on, think a bit harder you're almost there...
>>
>>36798470
Masturbation is consensual, not rape
>>
>>36798165
Don't do this. This is retarded. That was long ago. All you're going to end up doing is having her ruin your relationship with other family members. She probably remembers but it's locked away in the back of her mind and doesn't think about it as much as OP does. OP is just a faggot looking to blame his shortcomings on his sister, which is why he still brings it up.
>>
>>36798697
OP here
>shortcomings
Not at all, I go to a really nice university and I'm in engineering and I work full time with hopes of one day being a successful business man. Sure, you have a point that I should move on. But it still bothers me, isn't there shit that bothers you to this day even though it happened years ago? And it renders your performance in certain ways?
>>
>>36798768
>I had a cunt on my face 16 years ago, boohoo
>>
File: 3456yusjsg4.jpg (881KB, 1000x708px) Image search: [Google]
3456yusjsg4.jpg
881KB, 1000x708px
>>36798768
> But it still bothers me, isn't there shit that bothers you to this day even though it happened years ago?
Of course, who doesn't? You trying to fix it decades later isn't going to change anything for the better. If it really bothers you that much, just talk to a shitty therapist that will just tell you what you want to hear or make you realize shit you already know.
>And it renders your performance in certain ways?
No, because if it did, I wouldn't be where I am at today. Look, you seem to be doing fine. How has it affected your performance growing up? Look at where you are now. Just drop it. No point in talking about it. If you were some mentally ill NEET that's scared of women or something then because of that experience that traumatized you then MAYBE you should do something by seeking professinal help. It will probably end up with having you and your sister in front of the therapist and talking about it.
At this point I think you're just venting here and shitposting, which is fine.
>>
>>36798768
No! Whatever you do, do NOT "move on" at all. You need to resolve this otherwise your repressed self is going to wreak havoc on your life subconsciously. You don't want to end up molesting someone in the cycle of abuse that happens when kids get fucked with. If it happened to you and you haven't figured all your shit out then you are at a higher risk of being a danger to yourself and those around you. Chew your sister out pref in front of the other family
>>
>>36800025
Shut up. Even after getting "closure" the same thoughts are being to be in your head, but worse because now you don't have "what if" to fall back on. Those kids just look for excuses for their fuck ups. It's why most gays/trannies were molested as kids. This anon is older and successful now. It's not like it happen within the decade.
>>
>>36800298
Everything you do affects your life dipshit. Even when you're older, a lot of those same neural pathways are still there. That's all you are. Lingering events in your psyche can pop up in all sorts of ways. Who's to know how happy and successful he could be by resolving the issues with his sister.

>Also, gays and trannies aren't exactly model citizens. Why use them as examples of mental health? Do you want OP to fall for the trap meme?
>>
File: maximum disgust.jpg (73KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
maximum disgust.jpg
73KB, 900x900px
>>36797427
if you don't have the cahunas to tell her to fuck off like the fat whore she is then at least block her phone number so you don't have to be bothered by her. if you think thats going to affect your relationship with the rest of your family then just call her out like you should've done years ago. i'm fairly sure rape is one of those crimes that no amount of time passing will matter

>forgiving her
>moving past it
>mfw people are telling OP not doing this would be stupid
man a lot of faggots in this board
>>
>>36800556
just to add to what i said, i really think OP sister deserves the death penalty let alone forgiveness and you guys are fucking retarded for saying OP should just "get over it"
>>
File: 3araghat3242.jpg (140KB, 750x737px) Image search: [Google]
3araghat3242.jpg
140KB, 750x737px
You should feel up your sister and when she says what are you doing you whisper in her ear "remember what you did to me when I was 4?" etc. Make her remember. Free pussy.
>>
>waaah what she did was UNFORGIVABLE

op is an effeminate drama queen
>>
>>36800556
>if you think thats going to affect your relationship with the rest of your family then just call her out like you should've done years ago
The fucked up thing about this is families will very often defend the molester. They'd rather pretend like it never happened and the victim is making things up than believe one of their family members is a pedophile/molester. The thing people like OP have to remember is if your family defends her, they're just as trash as she is. Dealing with it might suck, but you have to deal with it. The right thing to do is often the hardest.

>>36801050
Yes, sexually molesting young children is unforgiveable
>>
>>36801228
>you're probably right
>OP basically has no choice but to live with this for the rest of his life and have to put up with sister
>meanwhile no repercussions for scummy sister and gets to keep playing the good sister
fucking FeelsBadMan
>>
>>36801050

is it that hard for you to comprehend that any positive feelings OP had for his sister are dead and that this has nothing to do with edginess? i hate how common dumb people are.
>>
File: 75674.jpg (20KB, 306x245px) Image search: [Google]
75674.jpg
20KB, 306x245px
>call mother to inform her of when my graduation is
>she has a weak voice and there is obviously something wrong with her
>completely ignore this and ask who on her side of the family is coming so I can reserve seats
>she answers and I start to wrap up the call
>she begins talking about how she just had surgery, seeking sympathy from me
>ask her what kind of surgery because I'm interested in knowing
>she tells me, say goodbye and hang up
damn it feels good to be an uncaring husk of a person
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.