[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys ever had a panic attack?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1493997273523.jpg (165KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
1493997273523.jpg
165KB, 600x596px
I had my first today,was horrible.
>>
>>36796679
Welcome to the club

Had my first one at age of 16
And now I constantly getting them each year because I'm introverted and think too much

You should get a shower now, get out and just try to walk fast around your city. Always works with me to help a little
>>
No, people only have panic attacks if they have heard what a panic attack is beforehand and convince themselves that they will experience those symptoms
>>
File: IMG_0729.png (611KB, 1279x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0729.png
611KB, 1279x532px
>>36796679
Yes, anxiety is a bitch.

Hang in there anon.
>>
>>36796679
I know how you feel.

What I always found to be really odd about them is that afterward I'm so drained, like, drained to my core. I can feel it in my muscles; like every cell was just simultaneously squeezed of their energy. And what feels even weirder is the feeling of relief. It's almost like a knockoff version of post-orgasmic bliss. You feel drained but not in a good comfy way but at the same time you feel this slight feeling of relief.
>>
i used to get massive panic attacks after i smoked weed. i haven't smoked that crap in like a decade now
>>
Also, talk to anyone to help yourself

Here's an Alan watts video that you should listen :

https://youtu.be/Ry94tFG4CIM

I'm 23 now and learned to never think about future, I only think about today.
Sometimes being an idiot is a great thing
>>
>>36796679
I have been getting night terrors since I was 10. 21 now and I still wake up in the middle of the night in complete horror about 2 times a month
>>
>>36796743
Same, I started having them around that age. Those are good tips, OP.

>>36796754
Bullshit. I didn't know what was wrong with me until I convinced my mom to take me to a doctor. I thought maybe I had a brain tumor or I was going to have a heart attack. I barely knew anything about anxiety.
>>
I just had a faster heart beat and trouble breathing once but I kept it under control and no one really noticed. It was during a lecture, I was really shocked it had one that day. I'm not that kind of person. Don't even know if you would call it a panic attack.
>>
>>36796770
Anyone else know this feel or is it just me?
>>
>>36796679
I'm sorry OP. I had them for hours every day for a year, my chest hurt all the time from hyperventilating

If it makes you feel better, eventually you can usually learn to manage them. I only have them once every 2 weeks or month at the most
>>
File: 435345345.png (179KB, 339x339px) Image search: [Google]
435345345.png
179KB, 339x339px
Ever since the panic attack I had in 2011 I ain't been right. I mean, I wasn't right before, but that shit fucked me up even further. Those 2 days it occurred were the worse days of my life and it turned me to alcohol.
>>
>>36796834
My panic attacks are fast heart beating and short breath and feeling of a heavyweight on chest and dizziness.

And it comes to you if you think too much, or afraid of the future ( not sure about it).

It mostly have relation with the future
>>
>>36796889
It's just you. You're all alone in this deep dark world
>>
>>36796945
It isn't that bad anon
>>
>>36796966
You do realise that none of us exist, right? 4chan is just something you created to make you feel better
>>
>>36796998
Oh r-r-right I forgot
>>
>>36796679
Yeah. I thought I was having a heart attack, but those are supposed to be incredibly painful and what I was experiencing was just very uncomfortable, so I stopped worrying about it.

It went away after a few minutes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.