[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I get my hands on a helium bag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Where can I get my hands on a helium bag
>>
>>36795492
You can make the bag yourself. The biggest concern is procuring enough pure helium to make you unconscious. Fringe party/novelty companies may still have pure tanks in stock.

If you don't have your escape bag prepped in your closet are you really a robot?
>>
>>36795563
Where do I get one?

Original comment please stop muting me
>>
>>36795492
Industrial companies, hard to get your hands on individually without looking suspcious
>>
>>36795617
I see tanks available for order on amazon can those work enough?
>>
File: Last resort.jpg (288KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
Last resort.jpg
288KB, 1239x795px
>>36795492
Good luck, btw how many liters of helium do you need to do this?
>>
>>36795617
Are you there?

>>36796004
Can Amazon tanks work?

Original
>>
>>36796475
If they aren't scamming you then yes, they should work. I don't see a difference between buying helium tanks from Amazon but i'd highly recommend you to listen to this old lady first before doing anything.
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b7c_1359440522
She said some measurements that i have no idea about but perhaps you could explain that to me. Would you kindly?
>>
>>36796475
I heard most civilian helium has oxygen put in it for this very reason
>>
>>36796731
Really? Is there a way to make sure it's all helium?
>>
Why use helium when there are so many better, cheaper, and easier to get gases? Nitrogen is cheap, even argon won't set you behind much. Price doesn't really matter though if you're just going to end it, so maybe you want a funny voice while you're going out. I'd use whippets if I were checking out, might as well have some fun with it.
>>
>>36796931
Does it bring all that's featured in helium? A peaceful, painless quick death?
>>
>>36795492
Are you guys really gonna kill yourself with helium

Don't be rediculous you're going to sound like one of those dwarves from the movie saying "oh god what have I done"
>>
>>36795492
Just find out a way to get a gun. Seriously, there's so much that could go wrong with this method.
>>
>>36797517

It depends. Carbon dioxide burns horribly, but carbon monoxide feels like nothing. When I bought nitrogen all they did was ask how I'm paying. Except for medical gases this is how most places will do it, and no risk of having O2 mixed in because that's the whole point of using a lot of these gases.

>>36797776

It's pretty idiot proof. What do you think could go wrong here? Drug overdose is the only faster and more idiot proof way I know of. With guns you have idiots trying to shoot their heart or something. It takes advanced anatomical knowledge to aim a shotgun at the brainstem. Slamming a 10ml syringe full of heroin is pretty much guaranteed unless whoever finds you does so within a couple minutes and happens to have a case full of narcan. A mini gas chamber is hard to reverse as well since permanent brain damage occurs very quickly.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.