[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was your first brick in the wall?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: wall.jpg (174KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wall.jpg
174KB, 1920x1200px
what was your first brick in the wall?
>>
>>36794498
severe anxiety
also people never took me seriously when I was a young child because "you're not smart you're 6 years old"
>>
Trying to substitute "internet relationships" for real life intimate relationships for years

Terrible terrible emotional pain
>>
>>36794498
my mom stole my birthday money for cigarettes when i was 6
>>
gmod hl2rp
>>
>>36795168
>gmod hl2rp
WTF does that mean?
>>
>>36795224
b8

oreeeeeeeeeeeeeginal
>>
>>36795224
Half Life 2 Roleplaying servers on Garry's Mod

When I was like 13 I sunk nearly 1000 hours into it and neglected going out with friends to do so
>>
>>36794498
no trust in others
I will never be able to trust anybody with my truths
>>
When I was a very young teenager I was told God didn't exist and that my existence had no meaning. Ever since my life has held pretty much no value to me. So I just kinda...don't do shit. Depression also for a long time. Either shortly before this or shortly after.
>>
File: 1493317508890.jpg (59KB, 896x921px) Image search: [Google]
1493317508890.jpg
59KB, 896x921px
>>36795224
uncultured normalfag
>>
Tori
>>
Oh my. That is deep.
>>
>>36794498
>what was your first brick in the wall?

The realization that I was not at all attractive to women, that literally everybody was laughing at the idea that I could ever have a girlfriend, and that I had a complete inability to enter into any kind of relationship with a woman.

At first, I thought: "Well, how bad can this be? Surely there must be a nice shy, quiet, thoughtful girl who could be a good match for me." It took a few more years for me to learn the bitter answer to that question.
>>
>>36794498
Living in a neighborhood that had no kids my age. Given it's pretty impossible to control, it made me prefer to use the family computer over anything, killing my social skills at a young age.
>>
File: 1489854200009.png (438KB, 719x718px) Image search: [Google]
1489854200009.png
438KB, 719x718px
I dont know honestly.
Either being physically and emotionally abused by my dad or my friends backstabbing me and excluding me from our social circle when I was a wee lad. Then rejection from girls, anger, isolation, hate, alcohol and substance abuse, extreme self-loathing, failing at school, losing my remaining friends etc. The final brick was my first and only gf lying to me and fucking me over. I keep going though, but I dont really see the point of it all
it's been a wild ride. wonder what's next
>>
Nursing an injured rat that I found as a young lad. I became very ill and nearly lost my life. We don't need no education.
>>
>>36794498
Being taken out of school/being enough of a pathetic fag kid to agree to being taken out of school
>>
>>36794616
That sounds really fucking horrible, I'm sorry Anon.
>>
>>36797514
that was me as well.

24 this month, life didn't work out for me.

religion is a mind fuck btw, there's no redemption from being an outcast
>>
Was anyone else kinda fucked up by their parents telling them it was normal to wait until marriage to have sex and discouraging them from dating when they were younger?
>>
>>36795748
videogames are for little children
>>
Dad going to prison and mom working 2 jobs, while I was dropped out of school and "homeschooled". Most of my childhood was spent in isolation.
>>
Lack of work ethic and being easily distracted. I've never hard to work hard for anything in my life. I come from an upper middle class family and I breezed through school and highschool without having to study much if at all. Now I just waste my time on this goddamn site.
>>
My parents and grandparents told me to man up and stop crying, crying was a bitch thing to do. So I stopped crying. Except I equated stop crying to stop sharing any feelings whatsoever.
>>
File: 1482172750699.png (775KB, 926x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1482172750699.png
775KB, 926x1014px
>tfw waking up one day and realising how different you are to everyone on a fundamental level, and that because of it you will never experience things the way that others do and will never even come close
>>
File: Smug.jpg (52KB, 716x724px) Image search: [Google]
Smug.jpg
52KB, 716x724px
>>36798460
>blaming 4chins for your problems ?
>>
>>36794498
Probably my performance anxiety as a child.

Whenever I had soccer practice I would get nervous about missing shots or something and it felt like everyone thought I sucked real hard and I would get bullied by everyone if I underperformed
>>
>>36794498
Brick? Wall? S-sorry, I don't understand...
>>
>>36794498
My dad was a cheating pimp and so he my mom got divorced when i was 5 years old and i had to live in a single mother household and even got mercilessly bullied by everyone at my school for being different.
>>
All the richer kids treating me like an outcast in kindergarten
>>
>>36795168
Dude, same. I played on Combine Control for so long.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.