[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw mom hides pills because she thinks I'll accidentally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1493132430269.jpg (65KB, 541x625px) Image search: [Google]
1493132430269.jpg
65KB, 541x625px
>tfw mom hides pills because she thinks I'll accidentally take them
>constantly tells me to be careful if I have to drive somewhere alone
>treats me like a child despite being 24 years old
I can't wait to leave this place
>>
>buys mouthwash with no alcohol

my chest hurts
>>
>>36794241

You could always be a huge disappointment and try to sleep with her and she will change her opinion of you
>>
>>36794241
heh. i'm almost 34 and it wont stop. my situation is different and i wont be able to leave. a few weeks back i kind of snapped and in a death serious tone i said "please stop speaking to me like if i were a retard" because she wanted me to eat more and was using that baby talk.

god fucking dammit. i want to never wake up.
>>
>>36794241
tell her she'll never have grandkids if she keeps infantilizing you

don't worry women cannot imagine a man not wanting to be an ATM so she's either going to belittle you further ('haha loser' from your own mom basically, she's still a roastie) in which case you cut her out for good asap or never consider she might never have any in the first place

see you can only win
>>
>>36794241
she bought me fucking pajamas for fucks sake, they must do this on purpose as some sort of manipulation to lower our egos
>>
>>36794995
>in which case you cut her out for good asap
This may be what I'll have to do. I've confronted her about it many times about treating me like a child,but she only seems to be getting worse.

>>36795020
>they must do this on purpose as some sort of manipulation to lower our egos
Yeah, I think this is correct. If we're confident in ourselves we will be less dependent and leave, which means less attention they will get from us.
>>
File: 456487987.jpg (73KB, 693x448px) Image search: [Google]
456487987.jpg
73KB, 693x448px
>some dumb newsitem on tv talks about how a new study says all red meat is cancerous
>mom throws away all red meat and we go vegan for months before she finally gets meat again
>does this with literally everything
i swear i cant deal with her anymore
>>
File: 1475030798500.gif (299KB, 448x256px) Image search: [Google]
1475030798500.gif
299KB, 448x256px
>>36794241
My mom still threatens to spank me. I'm 29
>>
You guys are very insecure,shes not infantillizing you, everyones mum is like this
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.