[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you like to be woken up everyday?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: nwyn.jpg (238KB, 1500x1031px) Image search: [Google]
nwyn.jpg
238KB, 1500x1031px
ITT: State the perfect way for you to be waken up.

waking up fucking sucks, might as well make it as enjoyable as possible.
>>
a cute girl kissing me
>>
>>36792609
I want my alarm to tell me that all of the jews are dead and for it to be true.
>>
>>36792656
I think Walt Diseny has that same alarm clock.
>>
12 year old imouto rubbing her cute little butt on my cock.
>>
I don't want to wake up again, ever.
>>
>>36792609
The best thing I've been woken up to was my bf hugging me, early morning groggy hugs/cuddles are heaven.

some homo
>>
I was super poor as a kid, would often have realistic dreams my mom would yell to my room to help her bring groceries inside. I would wake thinking it was real and just dozed off. I'd hop out of bed very excited to get some breakfast action on. Run to the kitchen but it was only a dream after all. The being malnourished part sucked but nothing got me out of bed faster and happier than a possible hot breakfast
>>
>>36792731
Damn anon, i almost forgot these feels.Hope you're eating like a champ now.
>>
>>36792609
Ideally, I'd want two older sisters (male) to spitroast me
Since that isn't possible in this world, I'll settle for having a chubby gf that slides her smelly pussy up and down my face
>>
File: 1469077133285.gif (981KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1469077133285.gif
981KB, 500x475px
Happy, energetic, feeling rested and looking forward to the coming day.
>>
File: 1412092401238.png (502KB, 972x720px) Image search: [Google]
1412092401238.png
502KB, 972x720px
Slowly wake up to a girl I love snuggling up back behind me. She'd have woken me up 30 minutes early while breakfast was cooking, and we'd just sit there holding each other until it was time to get up and eat.

Alternatively having a futuristic 2D waifu wake me up and talk to me in the morning a la Psycho Pass, but affectionate, would be fine too.
>>
File: IMG_0667.jpg (96KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0667.jpg
96KB, 900x900px
five or six loli nekos playfully dragging me out of bed
>>
>>36793278
>>36792614
Ppl are disgusting when they wake up. You guys are romantizing this situation. Youll wake up and probs have to piss, fart, shit, drink water, etc. Cuddling in the morning in only nice once youve taken care of bodily functions, tidied the room and made your bed and only when you both are off work and can ignore the stress of life properly.
>>
>>36793441
This. Youve gotta brush your teeth too. Itd always piss me off when my exgf would wake me up with cuddling. Just get the fuck off me bitch im not a morning person and my orifices are about to burst stop crying clingy cunt
>>
> i get out of bed encouraged, eat hot bagels and say hi to my bro
living the dream
>>
File: 1445741094136.jpg (193KB, 1280x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1445741094136.jpg
193KB, 1280x1220px
Waking up next to my oneitis, looking over to her to see her half-awake and smiling at me, murmuring my name softly. Brushing her hair out of her face to kiss her before falling asleep again in her arms for an hour or two or just cuddling her for a bit depending on how early it is. Yes, I'm aware of all the shitty little hangups that'd make this fantasy not so great in real life like my breath smelling like shit, my hair being greasy or the fact that I'll never be with her.
>>
File: IMG_20170419_175336.jpg (68KB, 564x812px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170419_175336.jpg
68KB, 564x812px
>>36792609
Waking up while Felix is gently licking my ear.
>>
I want Karen and Tsukihi to wake me up every day.
>>
File: tumblr_ol1th7voJR1t3uajuo1_540.png (57KB, 540x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol1th7voJR1t3uajuo1_540.png
57KB, 540x270px
>>36792609
Spooning with the love of my life, smelling her hair in the morning and asking about what our day will entail, having breakfast in morning robe and having duo shower which may get raunchy, then we finally settle up in living room and review our after morning plans
>>
>>36792609
Gunshot to the face.
>>
>>36794552
this tbhh but sucking on the d
>>
With a beautiful girl giving me a light back massage saying breakfast is ready.
>>
>>36793441
>Youll wake up and probs have to piss, fart, shit, drink water, etc
wat
also how is drinking water disgusting
>>
>>36792609
>best way to wake up
With a couple bong rips and a screwdriver desu
>>
With my boyfriend, and we can cuddle for an hour. I've always got water to drink. i just wish i had him.
>>
>>36792609
My ex used to wake me up by riding me.

It's such a weird sensation.
You come to your senses and realize you are hard and inside a pussy.

It happened the other way around too. I used to sleepwalk as a kid. Well i also sleepfucked as adult lel.
I would start passionately kissing my ex, start fucking her and keep kissing her while embracing her and holding her very close to me.

Suddenly i would wake up midfuck with tongue in her mouth and nearing orgasm.

Shit was cool as hell.
>>
>>36798218
Do you wake up covered in semen most mornings?
Asking for a friend
>>
Preferably not at all
>>
>>36798295
What the fuck...no.

Fun fact: I never had a wet dream until AFTER I lost my virginity (17yo). And I had about 3 wet dreams over my life (23 now).
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.