[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one chance at life >wasn't born in america

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: 0000000000000.jpg (5KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
0000000000000.jpg
5KB, 192x192px
>one chance at life
>wasn't born in america
>>
AHAHAHAA FAGGOT
Where were you born?
>>
Where were you born, anon?

Besides, you don't want to live here. It's riddled with niggers and faggots
>>
This place is kinda retarded

Sure being a burger fag with a big dick is fun but I'd rather be a little dicked japanese
>>
>>36792486
>>36792491
That's the point. Can't you see he's smiling?
>>
>>36792451
>one chance in life
>born in Romania
I don't think there is a single country worse than this. Literally nothing to do, especially where I live in the south. Everything is fucking illegal. I live in the capital and yet the only thing I could do is clubbing. Which I despise
>>
>>36792451
Even within America, there are vast tracts of populated wasteland. Entire states like Western Virginia and Ohio are crumbling, no jobs, deteriorating infrastructure, rising drug use and suicide. And then there are points like Detroit and Baltimore. I've been to Indonesia (Jakarta) and Malaysia and would honestly rather live there than any of the places I've just mentioned.

I'm sure there are villages on random islands in bumfuck nowhere Japan that are just as boring. The country itself matters, but I'd say where in the country matters more.
>>
Be glad, this is a crumbling empire at risk of shattering in the next 50 years. Other countries that aren't full of retards will probably surpass us way, way before that too.
>>
>>36792514
hmm, not sure why i didn't put the two together
>>
File: 00000000000000000.png (147KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
00000000000000000.png
147KB, 396x388px
>tfw everyone misses your point
>>
>>36792540
America will never shatter or crumble. Maybe a certain aspect of the US might break, like the economy but the people will still be here and there will still be a country and we've still got the biggest bombs
>>
>>36792584
>we've still got the biggest bombs

wrong

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba
>>
File: canyousmellit.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
canyousmellit.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
>>36792584
That's what they said about Roman Empire, and the third reich, and the British Empire, and the Titanic, and so forth.
>>
>>36792451
>one chance at life
>born in the second-greatest country in the world (fuck finland)
>still complaining
>still think my life sucks
Ungrateful bastard
>>
>>36792584
Like the USSR, right? The only thing Americans hate more than non-Americans is other Americans. The only common culture is television, which is swiftly dying.
>>
>>36792584

when the economic collapse comes clapistan will be hit the hardest since you have the widest gap between people living in poverty with extremely easy access to guns and people who have lived such pampered lives you wont know what to do when your microwave stops working, you will be murdered by tyrone the week kfc cant deliver the chicken tendies
>>
>>36792658
That's when martial law happens and swat teams grab Tyrones off the street and throw them into the back of a van to send them off to a fema camp while the white people rebuild the country and ship all the niggers back to africa
>>
>>36792743
Not happening, idiot. Your fascist delusions have no basis in reality. The right wing politicians that have any power are not interested in doing any of that, they will just retreat into their gated communities on piles of corporate money while niggers fuck you in the eye sockets.
>>
>>36792799
Then what will the police or armed forces be doing?
>>
File: 1493819590366s.jpg (7KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
1493819590366s.jpg
7KB, 237x212px
>your parents met out of billions of people
>you were one of billions of sperms that made
>you weren't aborted
>born into first world country with high standard of living
>no girl ever loved me
>>
>>36792828
Either deserting or fighting each other and trying to gain power for themselves, as happens every time in history that there is civil strife. Why do you think the US is immune to something that has effected everyone else for thousands of years?
>>
everyone wanting to be here and come here is what's making this place worse.
>>
>>36792932
Because the country was founded on God and Trump is going to make America great again
>>
File: IMG_0946.jpg (61KB, 893x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0946.jpg
61KB, 893x287px
>one chance at life
>born in a second world country, so I'm higly likelly to be born to poor parents
>move to another country while young, leaving behind family and "friends"(more like acquaintances). This removes all my oportunities for being able to use nepotism to get anywhere
>parents divorce during my teens, leaving me with no understanding for how relationships work
>current country(uk) is going through a depresion of sorts, housing is obscenely expensive, not interesting enough for a GF(not to mention, what would I even do with one?), stuck working a min wage job that forces me to live below the powerty line, no motivation/wilpower to improve my situation, can't take it easy because the current parent I live with is in a similar situation
>also only friend went to another country. Can't make more friend either, since I just got lucky with this one.
>feel like I'm 40, rather my own age (early 20s)
>will probably suicide by 30s/mid-40s
>Everyone has their own issues(possibly of a similar scale), so no one will be able to help me
>this is life
>I'm suposed to be grateful for this
>I am not allowed to hate the people in my life for leading me down this path
>
>>
>>36792451
Only reason I can think of for wanting to be born there is so I could buy a gun and just and it the easy way.
>>
File: mémétique.jpg (74KB, 960x637px) Image search: [Google]
mémétique.jpg
74KB, 960x637px
>One chance at life
>Born in rural Southern France

Feels good man
>>
File: KEKISTAN JE SRBIJA.jpg (258KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
KEKISTAN JE SRBIJA.jpg
258KB, 1200x900px
I KNOW HOW THAT FEELS ANON
HERE YOU GO...
>>
File: 1490302285067.jpg (93KB, 350x515px) Image search: [Google]
1490302285067.jpg
93KB, 350x515px
>one chance at life
>not born American
>>
are you literally me

god i fucking hate that i was born here

i wish i was born in california (guaranteed normiedom and hot girls and money everywhere) or north dakota/kansas (comfy walmart job that pays well enough for studio apartment) fuck
>>
Which parts of America are nice? Which part of America has that typical small town that's always on tv, with houses made of wood and surrounded by hills and forests and creeks? The Pacific Northwest?

American cities and suburbs seem like nightmare zones from what I've seen, but those small tv towns seem so comfy. Do they even exist?
>>
>>36792529
>born in Poland
If there is a worse country I think I found it
>>
>>36795496
>Poland
>worse than Romania
You don't know shit ty skurwielu.
>>
>>36795108
>i wish i was born in california
No you don't.
>>
File: IMG_9093.jpg (99KB, 640x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9093.jpg
99KB, 640x581px
> one chance in life
> born in shitty country
> born with genetic condition called nf1
> born FA
>>
>born in bulgaria
>now live in the uk

I think most robots would learn to appreciate life more if they were born in a shitty country and most of you deserve to suffer anyway
>>
>>36795369
They existed for a few months in the fifties.
>>
>>36792486
>implying faggots are bad
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.