[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was having my morning smoke and suddenly all the hate just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0421.png (2MB, 1280x1313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0421.png
2MB, 1280x1313px
I was having my morning smoke and suddenly all the hate just drained out of me. I held no animosity towards anyone. It felt like a full body orgasm or something.
>>
I'd kill to be able to get high right now
>>
Smoke bud?
Orinibirily
>>
Remind when I had a coffee once and was really down on this chick. I think the caffeine caused some chemical reaction in my head but it just took the depression and sadness out of my heart and I got some girls number that same day and thay weekend she gave me a bj
>>
>>36792138
Funny you should say that, I had just finished my third cup of coffee.
>>
I sometimes feel like this when I'm walking in the forest.
I once felt like that when I went to sleep. I felt so at peace and accepted I probably won't wake up in the morning. I even thought my life and family were good to me and I wish them all the best after my demise, even though they've all been terrible to me for decades now.

I think it's my brain collapsing under all the stress and depression. I don't really like to think of the future and past anymore. I just live in the ~16 hours period from the moment I wake up to the moment I close my eyes again. I find it very reassuring that we need to sleep everyday for the rest of our lives and that comfort is always only 20 or so hours away everyday.

Everyone is running around somewhere, but I always know where I'm headed.

To bed. To hug my daki and savor the moment I drift into cozy, warm sleep.
>>
File: Madotsuki.full.1439322.jpg (589KB, 1700x989px) Image search: [Google]
Madotsuki.full.1439322.jpg
589KB, 1700x989px
>>36792219
Pic and music rel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1kuQvUt1Gk
If I get insomnia or constant nightmares I swear I'll bodyslam my Ka-bar
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.