[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depression General: suicide notes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: pepevangoghrare.jpg (393KB, 1147x1413px) Image search: [Google]
pepevangoghrare.jpg
393KB, 1147x1413px
"La tristesse durera toujours."
Translation: "The sadness will last forever."

>What would your suicide note say?
>Who would receive it?
>why would you want to kill yourself?

along with the topic, if you want share your inner thoughts, stories, inspirations, broken dreams, art, etc. please do so.
>>
File: 1470532038117.png (888KB, 998x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1470532038117.png
888KB, 998x1096px
>>36792023
Take this Van Wojak.
>inner thoughts
I no longer have any hope about my life only despair and eventual grinding towards death in some deadend job while spending free time drinking to death.
>>
>>36792075
you're not the only one brother. I still have the slightest bit of hope that there is an eye to this storm.
>>
File: 1493970737801.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493970737801.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t99KH0TR-J4

or-i-die-mi
>>
>>36792023
>don't worry, i'm somewhere greener.
>my ex and ill leave a second copy on my bed for my family
> to end the suffering.
>>
I'm anxious and stressed out 24/7. I'm even stressed out when I talk to people I like and do things I like.
>>
>>What would your suicide note say?
Sayonara fuckers
>>Who would receive it?
My parents I guess.
>>why would you want to kill yourself?
I don't know but I think about it a lot. The thought of studying and working feels me with dread.
>>
>>36792023
Life is shit. Might as well quit.
>>
File: 1493877128105.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1493877128105.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>36792023
>>What would your suicide note say?

"I love you"
>>
I'd thank everyone for the good times, and let them know I really appreciated them and the time we've spent together.
>Who would receive it?
My parents and friends
Because I get very little out of living. I honestly just don't feel like it.
>>
>>36792023
That's wrong, you need to add "pour" before "toujours".
No wonder you're doing it.
>>
>>36792023
I wouldn't write a suicide note, I'd just make sure people find my diary and all passwords to my social media accounts, and I'd let them put the pieces of the puzzle together themselves by looking through my posts, reading my old conversations, my diary...
>>
>>36792023
I don't think I would leave a note, but if I did I would probably explain how the feeling of emptiness I was born with became unbearable, and that there was nothing to gain in exchange for all the suffering.
>>
File: 1423780661218.png (7KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
1423780661218.png
7KB, 288x499px
The company I work for, a small company of 25 people, including the owner, is having a 25th anniversary celebration and has invited all of the workers on to a yacht. Almost everyone is going and just thinking about going is making me cry.

I always feel like no one ever wants me to be with them, like I am a bother, and that they only invited me out of obligation. Right before the girl gave me the boarding pass, she said "I don't l ow if I should be giving you this", which immediately made me think that she and everyone else don't want me there, but when she asked me later who I was bringing and told her I'm probably not going, she seemed upset? and kept asking why i didn't want to go. Another thing, and this is the main reason I don't want to go, is whenever I see a group of friends together laughing and having fun, it hurts me deeply because I don't have any friends and I want to be laughing and having fun alongside them.

There's two reasons I will end up going, and that's because everyone is going and I don't want to be left out, and since I never go out, I never get to dress nice and I want to wear a suit to this event.

This thing is still 4 months away but every single day I get more and more nervous about this shit to the point that I cry in the restroom daily.

I came to /r9k/ to post about this but luckily this thread is up, thanks for listening
>>
>>36793396
Best of luck to you, I hope the event goes well. And I'm sure you'll look great in a suit.
>>
>>36793099
nobody would care nearly enough to do that
>>
File: van gogh earless.gif (2MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
van gogh earless.gif
2MB, 500x278px
>>36792023
Apologies to my parents, my one friend and my brother, an explanation of how I've felt for long time detailing what's been in my head, a request to fulfill a silly promise I made to a childhood friend(if I die I'd give him my PS2), another request to not waste money on an expensive or lavish or big funeral and to move on with life instead since I couldn't.
>Who would receive it
Family and that friend.
>Why would you want to kill yourself
Put an end to the depression, the sadness, the anxiety, the loneliness and the alienation from the self and the other.

Right now I'm feeling better than I usually do however and I don't think I need to kill myself.
>>
I don't need to leave a note, there's nobody in my life that needs to know I'm killing myself because I hate myself and everyone around me.
>>
I wouldn't bother writing one.
>Who would receive it?
Nobody even knows who I am.
Why wouldn't I?
>>
>What would your note say?
Sorry for the mess. I don't want a funeral.
>Who would receive it?
Whomever finds my body.
>Why would you want to kill yourself?
Because I hate myself and want to die. It's been this way since I was very young and I don't see it ever being any other way. Everyone I know hates my guts and so do I.
>>
>>36793558
They'll either have to do that or they'll be left wondering why. A suicide note would never explain the full picture. But what's it to me when I'm dead. Whether they look into it or not, I won't be there to see it anyway. It's just a nice thought
>>
>>36792023
>what would your note say
Wouldn't even bother writing one.
>who would receive it
No one.
>why did you do it
Lord only knows.
>>
You know about the statistics that there's a zillion ways to get a string tangled but only one way to have it untangled? I feel that way about life.
>>
File: maslow-pyramid[1].jpg (26KB, 502x369px) Image search: [Google]
maslow-pyramid[1].jpg
26KB, 502x369px
>>36793813
I'd say there's 3 ways to go about life:
Find a way to fulfill a significant portion of Maslow's hierarchy.
Coping with the suffering but suffer none the less.
Killing yourself
>>
>>36793396
don't worry anon, keep your head tall and shoulders back. You'll have fun.. you just need to loosen up and not give a shit what people think of you... and liquid courage in your system may do you some good too.
>>
I would just tell my sister and my parents I loved them dearly and everything was completely my fault. My philosophical and personal justifications I will take to the grave.
>>
>>36793984
Is there the possibility where someone has reached maximum fulfillment but still is unsatisfied with their life? I would like to suspect that once someone has reached the maximum peak of happiness, everything will just start to tumble down hill into the mundane life once again.
>>
>>36792023
I had huge letters to left for people who were important in my life, but I don't feel the need to say anything anymore. I'll just leave a brief note saying that it is nobody's fault but mine.
>>
File: 1493097571002.jpg (6KB, 199x130px) Image search: [Google]
1493097571002.jpg
6KB, 199x130px
dishing out invitations, anyone interested?
>>
File: TOO WOKE.png (57KB, 339x255px) Image search: [Google]
TOO WOKE.png
57KB, 339x255px
>>36794318
who has two thumbs and stands before you?
this guy.
>>
>>36794318
Isn't that why we're all here for?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.