[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lifting heavy things as a solution to everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1493828160141.jpg (15KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1493828160141.jpg
15KB, 251x242px
>lifting heavy things as a solution to everything
>>
Do you even lift bitch?
>>
>>36791998
>being a skinnyfat faggot who wears panties
>>
>>36791998

Yes my torn rotator cuff thanks me for it.
>>
>lift and girls magically take interest in you
>lifting won't fix an ugly face
>>
>>36792207
Girls also range from 1-10 if you can make yourself a 5 there's a chance you can find a 7 that is dumb which might be preferred for a Robot. Fake it till you make it brahs
>>
>>36791998
Also I get drunk
>>
>>36791998
Well yeah it is because it develops character, discipline, makes you more attractive ergo you get more positive feedback ergo your confidence grows and when confidence grows you risk more to get a better job, girlfriend etc.

You have to be a beta bitchcuck to think that lifting aint the solution to everything.

>>36792207
No girl above 12yo cares about a face of a guy.
>>
>>36792877
But you can say just about any sport or hobby that needs discipline will develop character and discipline and feed in to a positive feedback loop. Really just anything that is challenging that takes a lot of time to develop and grow will build your confidence and develop characer, it could be anything from lifting, skateboarding, writing or acting. Lifting is just trendy right now.
>>
Lifting made me realize if I focus and constantly push myself then I can achieve anything I want. It took 3 damn years but I can deadlift 495, bench 255, and squat 345 while also having dropped 65 lbs of body fat. From the constant need to progress I've branched out into other hobbies I find interesting like learning how to shoot accurately or quickly in a defense situation and maintaining these weapons properly. I enjoy shooting but it is mainly for self defense so I practice regularly while following up on laws and regulations pertaining to defense and gun ownership.

I am still looking for new hobbies and challenges that will make me a better person but I gotta say the mindset change over the last 5 years have improved my personal life and career quite dramatically.
>>
>>36792965
Yeah but OP said that lifting isn't the answer to everything not that other sports aren't helpful either.

I would also call him on his bullshit if he said this about other serious sports.
>>
>>36792207
Being ugly is a meme. Past high school no one gives a shit.
Lifting is a meme too. There is no secret to girls other than just talking to a bunch of them and hoping you get lucky.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.