[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long until the roastie goes extinct?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

How long until the roastie goes extinct?
>>
File: 1493170322907.png (676KB, 638x787px) Image search: [Google]
1493170322907.png
676KB, 638x787px
Funny how theyre always too scared to mention their true replacements, girls(male)
>>
>sex robots

FUCK OFF NORMIES IF YOU CAN HAVE SEX YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT
>>
>>36791955
Hold on, and hear me out here. Robots + Robots = more robotics. Can't you see my friend? This is the end game man has been working for since the wheel.
>>
>>36791881

>Female independence

IZ OK IZ HOW IZ SHUD BE

>Male independence

IZ NO GUD
>>
>years of roasties fucking chads and marrying beta kuks
>years of robots never being able to have sex
>robots decide to make sex robots
>roasties get mad because they realize they only power they ever had is going to be taken away

Release these fuckers now and watch roasties cry like libcucks during the trump election
>>
>>36791881
you have to be a sad pathetic woman to get triggered and feel insecure over a sex robot
>>
every fucking college aged roastie i know owns a vibrator but they'd still hate this shit
>>
>tfw you'll live to see the singularity and own an illegal AI waifu
>>
This is a sad reflection on our modern society.

All of the things that a real woman could provide that a robot cannot; love, intimacy, an emotional connection, support, raising a family together, just genuine human experience.
These robots aren't going to be able to give men those things the way a real woman could.

But women seem to perceive them as some sort of threat because they provide a human-shaped object with a hole to fuck.
Because that's all human relationships have become.

I fucking hate Jews so much.
>>
Pedophiles will ruin it for everyone, again.
>>
>>36792030
>>robots decide to make sex robots
how perverse...
>>
File: android.png (468KB, 590x747px) Image search: [Google]
android.png
468KB, 590x747px
I'm going to unironically get an android boyfriend when they get sophisticated and cheap enough due to autism

it will be a good thing for women since men can just fuck a robot rather than using women for sex tbqh
>>
File: 1439975389060.jpg (19KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1439975389060.jpg
19KB, 258x245px
>THREAT OF FEMALE INDEPENDENCE
>THREAT
>>
>>36792496
It's because women have become incapable of providing the things that robots can not. Then why not check out of dating and just get a robot? It will probably actually do the housework as well, unlike a modern woman.
>>
>>36792517
The question here is whether a sex robot would basically keep them from acting to harm an actual person, as they would potentially claim, or whether it would become more likely as the roasties who made the article would presumably claim. Seems like a harmless solution to me, but I'm no psychologist.
>>
>>36792030
hahaha totally agree, men will finally be free from rosties. this bitches will lose their power over men and that scares them
>>
>>36792703
>>36792517
That requires a company to make robots for pedos though, which no company will ever do.
>>
>>36791938

unff i want thai ladboy gf
>>
>>36792021

this is roastie level reasoning indeed, lol
>>
>>36792549
The issue is that without the carrot of sex and witholding it as stick women would lose sexual leverage and would be judged by the same criteria men judge other men: things like respect, interests, sense of humour, skills and accomplishments etc. Draw your own conclusions as to why this isn't desirable once sex appeal is removed.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
Once AI gets good enough we WILL get AI waifu companions ala Her (movie)
Roasties WILL feel the decrease in attention
>>
>>36792728
There are tons of non-cucked countries that clamor for the western pedophile market, actually. I can get a toddler sex doll for under $1k. Robotics will surely follow.
>>
File: 1442583976726.png (86KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
1442583976726.png
86KB, 640x361px
uhhh isn't this what women wanted?

now they won't have to worry about men talking to them, isn't that what they wanted? to be left alone?
>>
>>36792728
>He hasn't heard of Japan
Just go on YouTube, there are already some very questionable dolls on the market
>>
>>36792768
Yeah and those aren't banned are they? Pretty sure they aren't.
>>
File: 1492502747736.png (278KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492502747736.png
278KB, 900x900px
If sex robots are so bad throw away the 8 inch vibrators
>>
>>36792779
Dunno, probably depends where you live. Pretty sure they're fine in Japan but they're pretty culturally 'complex'
>>
>>36792779
Why would a 100% accurate, molded after a real child doll be illegal?
Shit's stupid, pedo scaremongering is stupid
>>
>>36792766
Roasties are oddly complicated.

They want the independance to do whatever they want, but they also don't want to put in the effort so they rely on being dependant on their daddies and/or beta cuck husbands money. They don't care about independence or dependance. They just want to do whatever they want, buy whatever they want, fuck whatever they want.
>>
If I were a billionaire, I would subsidize the fuck out of these things. Create some kind of free gf charity that just hands these things out to unemployed 18-30 year old men.
>>
>>36792829
You'd be doing the gene pool a favor.
>>
>>36792829

i'm 35, never had a job or gf, so i don't get one?
>>
>>36791938
STFU weak minded bitch. Sucking dick is gay and those guys are gay.
>>
>>36792968
t. roastie scared of losing the monopoly
>>
>>36791881
I personally doubt that sex bots will "shake fundations of our society".

Similarly how many people don't go to hookers, because they know they are "fake".

The real game changer is going to be men birth control pill, bringing back balance to the force.
>>
>>36792748

I doubt most normie men will fuck robots instead, only autists and the most randy bastards, since most men who want to have casual sex with biological women mostly do it for the ego boost
>>
File: 1476140330475.jpg (123KB, 780x927px) Image search: [Google]
1476140330475.jpg
123KB, 780x927px
If roasties can't keep up with a shitty AI sexbot then they are doing something wrong
They actually think men only want sex when it's quite the opposite
>>
>>36792779
Banned? Who gives a fuck? Most of being a pedo is already banned.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.