[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

13 Reasons Why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 13reasonsposter.jpg (193KB, 1200x1778px) Image search: [Google]
13reasonsposter.jpg
193KB, 1200x1778px
Fuck this show man. The fuck do they know about what being alone is?

Some super attractive white girl killing her self.
>>
Just marathoned the first episode /r9k/. Did I like it?
>>
>>36791843
I don't know what to say about it. I just finished it. Feels shit desu
>>
>>36791827
I don't know, did you you?

Did you enjoy the special snowflake roastie affirmation show?
>>
The only good thing to come out of this show are the "welcome to your tape" memes. some of them are kinda funny
>>
>>36791890
No how do I get them?
>>
that girl had a shitstorm of events that scarred her for life in a really short amount of time. People in real life kill themselves over less shit. Pretty good series imo, it inspired me to be less shy towards the end
>>
>>36791931
Less shy about people?
>>
>>36791890
meant for >>36791843

originally fucking orgeegee
>>
>>36791946
less shy with people in general, made me realise how many things i'm keeping for myself
>>
File: thinking25.png (100KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
thinking25.png
100KB, 400x400px
>>36791843
>Just marathoned the first episode
>marathoned
>the first episode
hmmmmmm
>>
I am so fucking sick of "suicidal" women. Why the fuck do they think it's OK to pretend to be suicidal for attention. I've been dealing with bipolar disorder pretty much my whole life and I've had recurring suicidal thoughts since I was 12 but I never told anyone because I was worried about being seen as whiny or emo. Since I've dealt with it myself I care a lot when someone tells me they're suicidal.
I've now had 2 different women pretend to attempt suicide just so I would be a beta orbiter after Chad dumped them. With the first girl it really was my fault because I was being a beta faggot. Every time I'd try to stop being her cuck she'd scream she was going to kill herself until I did whatever the fuck she wanted.
The second bitch I barely even fucking know, I've talked to her like 5 times and that's just because she was FWB with my friend. My friend broke up with her because she wanted to be his gf instead of just a fuckhole. That same night she sent me a bunch of videos on snap chat until I responded then she immediately switched to "omg I'm so suicidal, goodbye forever". This has all happened on like 6 months too.
I fucking hate women. Their suicide memes are even worse than /r9k/'s. If one more roastie tries tell me she's suicidal I'm going to kill her myself Jesus Christ.
>>
>>36791843
You wouldn't say that you marathoner the first episode dude. The series, sure. A marathon I'm pretty sure people run a long distance. Comparing that to a show, watching the first episode is like you ran to the bathroom and back.
>>
>>36791827
I liked it, mostly. A bit too much American high school culture for me (non-American) and apparently no one closes his curtains even when they know a stalker is right outside their window, but I liked the MC and most other characters.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.