[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a introverted NEET find a job?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

How does a introverted NEET find a job?
>>
Do you really even want one? Why?
>>
>How does a introverted NEET find a job?
They don't.
>>
File: 82277973.jpg (109KB, 338x507px) Image search: [Google]
82277973.jpg
109KB, 338x507px
>>36791778 I just wanna do something other then play vidya and fap. The money would be nice too.
>>
>>36791836
Yeah but being a wagie sucks. There's a whole new list of reasons to be unhappy. I mean if you want a job. Get one. But don't expect it to change anything much. Working is pretty shit desu
>>
>>36791751
NEETs don't find jobs.
They sit in hedonistic stupor forever. They spend the remaining 60 years of their lives - if they make it that far - bragging about how their """wonderful""" NEET lifestyle enables them to do things they never actually do, like work out and write immaculate poetry.
In reality, they sit in their rooms in limbo for eternity. No dawn, no day. No set schedule. No circadian rhythm. No nothing. To the typical NEET, everything is just one big grey blur where nothing matters and time moves too quickly but somehow also not fast enough. It's a special kind of hell.

This is why they make "WAKE UP WAGEKEK" posts of /r9k/. Because they need something to do. If NEETs were really that much better than wagecucks, do you really think they'd waste their precious time on /r9k/ of all places? No. Not at all. The truth is, no matter how hard it may be being a wagecuck, wagecucks are almost always happier than NEETs. This is because the human brain was simply built for patterns and healthy structure. When you take that away, life becomes meaningless and the man living it becomes disillusioned and listless.

I know all this because I have been NEET for 10 years now. I am a useless asshole and I hate myself, but at the same time I'm basically unsalvageable at this point. I am almost certainly going to commit suicide at some point within the remaining year or so, if I can get off my fat ass and muster up the courage to do it instead of bitching about how much I hate life like I've been doing for the past two decades.
>>
>>36791935
Wait, people actually like living like this? I've been a NEET for 2 years and this is awful.
>>
You need to look at it from the employers point of view. Realize what are your weak points and actually work on them.

Or jerk off to anime I guess
>>
>>36791979
YES. YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?

GET THE FUCK OUT NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN. THE WAGEKEK MEME IS JUST A MEME. NEETDOM IS MISERY. GET A GODDAMNED JOB RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR ELSE YOU'LL GO INSANE.
>>
>>36792004 How do I work on communication skills? I'm fine when i talk to my friends, but when i talk to randoms i fuck up a lot.
>>
File: pepe.png (302KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
302KB, 800x800px
>>36791935
>wagecuck larping as an ascended neet
classic wagecucks! but you'd better get ready for work, it's -- oh my! -- 6:45 AM? You're going to be late for your daily slavery sessions! you wouldn't want to disappoint Mr. Shekelstein, would you, wagie?
>>
>>36791751
>willingly wanting a job
??????
>>
>>36792035
Tbh maybe you are low T and that's why you are bitchmade ask your doctor
>>
be your own boss

plenty of ways to make shekels from your pc without leaving the house
>>
>>36791751
Are you in good or decent shape? Manual labor interviewers care very little about social skills, especially if the interviewer is male. You can also make really good money doing stuff like that in some cases.
>>
File: 1486019914189.png (1MB, 783x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486019914189.png
1MB, 783x1024px
>>36791751
I have a job. At a restaurant as a barkeeper. Meaning I make drinks, while customers are looking at me funny thinking "whats this guy doing here". I have no social skills and I don't bother anymore. Working with people that are well situated has given me personally absolute certainty that the societal narrative is completely fucked.
I was severely depressed before I started working as a service personal but now I am in a happy state, except for when I am working.

So yeah I think working does suck and people are 90% shitty either way but it helps confronting yourself with your fears. I will never have to feel like shit again and have completely made peace with being introverted. In fact, I have learned to accept myself. I am free of social anxiety now.
I will probably always work some job just because I dont think they would give me neet money. And achieving stuff feels nice.
>>
>>36791751
Just apply to jobs mostly mexicans do. If you're white and not an alcoholic you'll get hired instantly. Hell, even if you're an alcoholic.
>>
>>36792035
talk to randoms a lot. You'll get used to it and your brain will no longer go all fucky when it happens.
>>
>>36792035
"Fake it until you make it" actually has some truth.
Since I'm pretty shy, if I have to consciously make the effort to pretend to be open/approachable/confident to people I want to make a good impression on. Sometimes, just for the moment of conversation, I put the idea in my head that I'm better than who I'm talking to so I get false confidence just for that time
Remember, everyone is a human. It's like ducks on a pond; on the surface, everyone seems to be running smoothly, but look underneath the water and their legs are moving as just as fast as everyone else's
>>
>>36792243
>"Fake it until you make it"
fa-fa-fakeit2makeit, "nothing's sacred" is basic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLycr98ZrVQ
>>
>>36792243
you cant pretend to be social unless you actually know how to be social in the first place you fucking normie
>>
>>36792035
this >>36792177
Pretty soon, you pretty much start treating everyone like you've met them before
>>
File: IMG_6326.jpg (15KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6326.jpg
15KB, 125x119px
>>36791932
>listening to this retard
OP get off your ass and get a job. If there's one thing I learned from anime that's actually useful, it's full metal alchemists theory of equivalent exchange. With everything in life you need to sacrifice something to get something. Work your wage job and sacrifice your time to get money to buy the shit you want. This is the truth R9Gay doesn't wanna hear, because they want to keep you down with them.
>>
>>36792341
> If there's one thing I learned from anime that's actually useful, it's full metal alchemists theory of equivalent exchange

Not actually a theory in chemistry. The closest we have is the second law of thermodynamics, which states " that the total entropy of an isolated system can only increase over time. It can remain constant in ideal cases where the system is in a steady state (equilibrium) or undergoing a reversible process. The increase in entropy accounts for the irreversibility of natural processes, and the asymmetry between future and past."

Life is a struggle. You constantly face challanges and your ability to constantly overcome is a part of life, and why humans are so powerful as a species. However, wage cuckery in and of itself will not give you true happiness. It's a means to an end. And without an end, a goal to strive for in sight. OP Anon would merely be making himself unhappier. Which is why I asked why he wants to work.

If he wants to get a job to realise some greater goal in his life, then all power to him. If he wants to get a job, just to have a job and for shekels, he won't find any happiness there.
>>
Wagie here. The job is unimportant except as a tool to get what you really want: you want money, or you want meaning. A job is one way to get those, but not the only one.

Can you imagine being >>36791935? The way you avoid becoming him is to do literally anything else. There's no secret, you don't bee urself, you just don't be him.
>>
>>36792487
>Wagie here. The job is unimportant except as a tool to get what you really want: you want money, or you want meaning. A job is one way to get those, but not the only one.

I think at some point jobs interfere with your ability to realise true meaning in your life. Not that I really do anything as a NEET. I can't afford it. If I had a job, I'd have the money to afford to realise my dreams. But not the time.

I find working very taxing because I have to interact with normies, and all work places are full of negativity, backstabbing, relationship dynamics that have existed for years before you came along. You just walk in there, an autistic newfag and you're thrust into the middle of it all. It's hard not to get caught in the politics and the culture of that specific workplace.

I hate laying awake at night running all my interactions over and over in my head facepalming at my autism and rehearsing conversations and things that happened over and over again in my mind.
>>
>>36791935
Projecting so hard.

14 year NEET here, couldn't be happier.

And YES I actually LIFT, have been since 2004.
>>
>>36792612
>I think at some point jobs interfere with your ability to realise true meaning in your life.
Yeah. Maintaining a job starts off hard, but it eventually becomes a routine that you can't escape from. There are five other people at my work: four don't want to be there in a decade, and the one who does is a medically diagnosed autist. Those cunts are going to be doing exactly the same thing in ten years, and so am I.

>You just walk in there, an autistic newfag and you're thrust into the middle of it all.
Funny thing is, actual autists are fine. Robots are too autistic to play the game, but not so autistic that they can ignore it. Cyborgs get to play, but they don't get to win. Really, you just get fucked no matter what.
>>
>>36792737
Don't you find that depressing? Do you get on okay with them? I just hate being plunged into those situations. Like you apply and have to fake your way though the interview then you get plunged into a situation with complete fucking randoms, where you're supposed to work together for fucking years to produce some stupid product that's literally nothing. It's meaningless. It's like the worst uni group assignment, every single day forever. And you get trapped in debt so you NEED the shekels, so you can't leave.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5rnnNXpqyc
>>
>>36792646
Beat my NEEThood by 1 year

I'm also happy being NEET

You'd have to be a broken individual to find happiness or purpose through employment.

Literally nothing he mentioned in that post is specific to NEETs. It's specific to laziness, ambitionless losers though, which make up a large population of the working world.
>>
File: bGOtEJv.png (532KB, 886x588px) Image search: [Google]
bGOtEJv.png
532KB, 886x588px
>>36791935
Spotted the wagecuck pretending to be neet. Keep slaving.
>>
>>36791751
I never found an answer to this question, but I also don't really want to work because I don't care.
>>
File: Don't mess with me pal.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Don't mess with me pal.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>36792975
OP here, that video was funny as hell, I love britbong.
>>
>>36792487
But I literally cannot be around other people.
>>
>>36793077
What do you want, anon? If you just want money, there are plenty of ways to get it. Even mturk is better than nothing.
>>
File: 1478818232028.jpg (28KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1478818232028.jpg
28KB, 350x350px
>NEET
doesn't work for his money
>employed
works for his money

The both can:
>lift
>study
>eat good food
>shitpost in /9k/
>have social relationships
>have a good life

I work (because I like my job) but I don't get the hate on NEET's
You wagecucks and NEETs can basically do the same things in your free time (altho NEETs have more free time).
Are you fuckers jealous or what? I mean come on, NEETS and wagies can be losers it don't matter. We all can be depressed.
Don't try to inflate your ego man, NEETs are just like us.

I work at a factory that makes catalytic converters for different types of vehicles.
>>
>>36793277
>mturk

what's that
>>
File: 1477737116655.png (200KB, 547x402px) Image search: [Google]
1477737116655.png
200KB, 547x402px
>>36793314
Oh and most of our new suggestions come from neets who are interested in catalysts. Half of them are crap but some of them we test.
We offer patents to the ones who invented them ofc (and make a good damn deal).
>>
>>36793336
https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome

mturk is a baseline: you can do better, but you'll always be able to do mturk
>>
>>36793391
doesn't seem Iegit
>>
>>36793453
it's been around for about two decades and was created by amazon. what do you want, a signed certificate from the queen?

and if you don't want mturk, do google clickfraud, or ERP as a catgirl, or scam patreon donations by pretending to be anita sarkeesian, or whatever the fuck you want. make money however you can. mturk is literal slave-labour tier and you can and should do better.
>>
>>36793642
I can't do better. This seems promising. I wish I had known about it sooner. Thank you, Anon.
>>
>>36793391
Mturk is garbage. If you don't live in America or India you won't even be able to withdraw the pittance you'd make doing this 10 hours per day. You're better off collecting refundable recyclables.
>>
>>36793925
if i make $7/day

that's $70 every 10 days

that's honestly more than i would know what to do with
>>
>>36793974
Homeless people have a higher income than that. You're so insulated from reality.
>>
>>36792454
Didn't say he'd find happiness you strawmanning faggot. He could though, never know. Might find the love of his life there. Maybe a friend.
>>
>>36793314
It's mostly shitposting when discussed on this board, however society generally discourages and shames not working with the rationale that government welfare programs take from working citizens via taxes. I'm not exactly non-working by choice myself, it's difficult to find work when you're 24 with no previous employment even when you have references and a 2-year degree in a trade skill (accounting in my case). I'm sure there are people who genuinely want to pass the time working like myself but are unable to find said work. My family is too well-off for me to get NEETbux so it's pretty much my only option.

At the very least going out looking for work once a week and also helping out my older family members with manual labor/chores takes the edge off the brain fog a little.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.