[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Basically I dumped my gf few weeks ago and so she went back to her ex after almost a year, I got mad and called her actual bf telling him the truth about his gf, that she cheated on him and a lot of other stuff he didn't know. So he started threatening me telling me that he would come under my house and shoot my legs and cut my hands if I didn't tell him the truth. My ex says I shouldn't tell him anythig or they will seek me and who knows what's gonna happen... plus her parents will call me and a big mess will happen. What should I do???? Should I call the cops??
>>
Honestly I know this post sucks, but really, I am kinda scared and need some support...
>>
File: SK7hM1ZQp3-10.png (27KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
SK7hM1ZQp3-10.png
27KB, 300x250px
You beta fag why did you get mad after she went back to her ex? You have no place in her life now why you had to keep bothering her? That just proves you're a cucklord. and now you're gonna die soon. Send my regards to grim when he comes to take your soul anon
>>
She cheated on both, on me and on her bf. Since I've been through it, and know how it feels, i didnt want this poor guy to suffer like I did, and so I told him. Btw he's not gonna kill me, just shoot my legs and cut my hands... so it's not time to meet grim yet...
>>
>>36791591
just call the cops
>>
>>36791591
>Should I call the cops?
If you have screeencaps of their threatening behavior.
>>
ALL OF YOU NORMIES KYS AND FUCK OFF OUT OF MY BOARD!!!!!!!!
GO BACK TO FACEBOOK YOU USELESS CUNTS!!!!!!!!!
>>
I do have screenshots but I'm non really sure if his threats are real by any means. Plus I don't know if I should talk to him (telling him nothing but the truth) or not... What im really afraid of, is her parents...
>>
>>36793275
What have her parents done that makes you quiver in fright at the sound of their names?
>>
>>36791591
You earned this Try to learn something from this if you survive.
>>
>>36793275

its still ilegal to threaten to shoot someone and you should have it on record you were worried about this and he threatened you in case he continues to harass you

call the cops on him and dont contact either of the two again, they're fucked up retards and you dont need them fucking up your life
>>
hahahah good, a normie getting fucked by another
you deserve it for coming here while having a gf faggot, now leave this board and go to /adv/
>>
>>36791591

God you genuinely are insufferable.

I don't consider myself a robot, I don't buy into the no gf and stacy/chad shit, but my fucking GOD. You disgust me. If ever there was a normie, you're it.

Fuck off. Act like a man and stand over your decisions. Stop being a fucking beta.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.