[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons, who do you consider to be the most robotic author? For

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

Anons, who do you consider to be the most robotic author? For me, I think I'll say Erich Remarque. Who is your robotic author?
>>
>>36791041

Kant maybe.

Tatsuhiko Takimoto (guy who wrote NHK).

I thought of another guy just now, but it slipped my mind.

>If anyone shills Dostoevsky again, I swear..
>>
>>36791078
>(guy who wrote NHK)
IM SOLD
>>
File: BeatConf29.jpg (1023KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
BeatConf29.jpg
1023KB, 2048x1536px
I'd say Bukowski was a robot who made it.
>The family moved to South Central Los Angeles in 1930, the city where Charles Bukowski's father and grandfather had previously worked and lived. Young Charles spoke English with a strong German accent and was taunted by his childhood playmates with the epithet "Heini", meaning German, in his early youth. In the 1930s the poet's father was often unemployed. In the autobiographical Ham on Rye Charles Bukowski says that, with his mother's acquiescence, his father was frequently abusive, both physically and mentally, beating his son for the smallest imagined offense. During his youth, Bukowski was shy and socially withdrawn, a condition exacerbated during his teen years by an extreme case of acne.Neighborhood children ridiculed his German accent and the clothing his parents made him wear. In Bukowski -- Born Into This, a 2003 film, Bukowski states that his father beat him with a razor strop three times a week from the ages of six to eleven years. He says that it helped his writing, as he came to understand undeserved pain. The depression bolstered his rage as he grew, and gave him much of his voice and material for his writings
Also he lost v-card when he was 24 with 300 pounds hooker
>>
>>36791041
Albert Camus

>chad?
>>
>>36791147

>chad?

yes
>>
>>36791041
hitler.
>antisocial in teen years
>racist
>somewhat traditionalist
>daddy issues
>wanted to pursue a useless education
>killed himself
>>
>>36791041

Oh yeah, Kafka.

Of course, how could I forget.

Kafka.

>>36791136
sounds pretty fucked, I'll look into him.
>>
>>36791178

>excellent public speaker.
>had gf and friends.
>>
>>36791178
You forgot to mention jews.
>>
>>36791041
>>36791078
>>36791187

Patrick Susskind too, maybe.
>>
>>36791170
ye but still, mersault's got it good, not bcs of girls etc, the way he looks at life is just so painless and perfect
>>
desu Kafka might be the best answer. Also some of Houellebecq's writings would undoubtedly appeal to robots, even if he's not one himself.

>>36791136
>I'd say Bukowski was a robot who made it.

You'd be wrong.

>>36791187
Start with Ham on Rye. I personally don't care for much beyond that but ymmv.

>>36791078
Kant was a sperg, but hardly a robot. And even so, I don't see how his writings would appeal to robots in particular.

>>36791147
Chad.

>>36791178
Sperg=/=robot
>>
Read " No Longer Human" by Osamu Dazai. Its the most robot story I've ever read in my life and it almost made me cry.
>>
>>36791272
>You'd be wrong.
In what way?
>>
>>36791041
Kafka was pretty shy. Virginia Woolf. Also Langston Hughes maybe. he wrote the words to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QJa1RrxlHg
>>
>>36791279
Bukowski was just a drunk who happened to be too ugly to be one of the popular kids growing up.
>>
>>36791275
There is also manga version of this am I right? Which version is better?
>>
>>36791308
Read the book you pleb. It's only 170 pages.
>>
>>36791308
Read the book, you philistine.
>>
File: 1vf8oemg.vichan.png (51KB, 694x364px) Image search: [Google]
1vf8oemg.vichan.png
51KB, 694x364px
max

origig
>>
>>36791317
>>36791315
There's also anime...
>>
>>36791330
Read the book, you piece of shit weeb.
>>
>>36791275
>No Longer Human is told in the form of notebooks left by one Oba Yozo, a troubled man incapable of revealing his true self to others, and who is instead forced to uphold a facade of hollow jocularity.
>author killed himself after its publication

Oh shiiieeeet
>>
Emil Cioran.

He is frequently considered one of the bleakest authors the world has ever seen. When he was a child, his mother told him, "If I had known you would be so miserable, I would've aborted you."
Everything he has ever published is beyond hopeless. Past the blackest of black, there is Emil Cioran. He makes Sylvia Plath look like an emo teenager.

I highly recommend The Trouble With Being Born and At the Heights of Despair.
>>
File: Despondent.png (474KB, 691x794px) Image search: [Google]
Despondent.png
474KB, 691x794px
>>36791178
Don't forget this lad.
Aborginal.
>>
>>36791364
This guy seems really interesting, gonna check out On the heights of despair, thanks bruh
>>
Are you even serious?

Lovecraft takes the cake
>>
>>36791275
>Its the most robot story I've ever read
Did you not read the part where he fucks a bunch of women casually and even manipulates them into committing suicide?

What about the part where he's so bored with sex and women that he stands outside as his wife gets raped?

Don't ever call that shit robot, bitch.
>>
File: png.jpg (176KB, 630x750px) Image search: [Google]
png.jpg
176KB, 630x750px
>>36791407
>tfw the beta uprising died in 1945
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.