[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw that huge ass swollen lymph node on the side of my neck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: tired-pepe.jpg (9KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
tired-pepe.jpg
9KB, 242x242px
>tfw that huge ass swollen lymph node on the side of my neck is still there

I'm so fucked...
>>
File: 1477126576068.jpg (66KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1477126576068.jpg
66KB, 400x400px
>>36790852
I've had one on the back of my neck for thirteen years now.

Initially it would cramp up and hurt like heck every few months, then it stopped.
>>
File: 424231423.jpg (5KB, 292x173px) Image search: [Google]
424231423.jpg
5KB, 292x173px
>>36790852
Doctor, Go to you must.
>>
>>36790852
Hodgkin's lymphoma? Or it could just be an infection.
>>
File: frog.jpg (22KB, 371x396px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
22KB, 371x396px
>>36790902
I find if I ignore medical problems, this generally occurs; ceases to bother me.
So far, so good.
>>
>>36790852
No its not bud. I have had a lymph node swollen in the back of my head for 8 years, I dont have cancer/ I had one swollen in my neck for about 6 months. Had a biopsy and everything and it was normal. Lymph nodes swell up all the time for no reason at all. 99% of the time it is an innocent reason.If you are worried go see a GP, they can tell from feeling if its sus if not they'll send for a biopsy and blood screens to alleviate any concerns.

Lymphoma can be cured too btw.
>>
>>36790928
I try, but everyone just calls me a hypochondriac and that "it's nothing", and I did go at one point, the doctor was just like "DURRR ITS AN ACTIVE LYMPH-NODE HURRR" Well no fucking shit it's active, so that didn't help at all

>>36790959
I don't really experience the symptoms of it though, I haven't lost any weight, I love food and have an apatite. However something is strange. I can go through the entire night without night sweats, but I'll usually wake up like 2-3 hours before I'm usually suppose to, so I'll go back to sleep, then experience sweets.

I think something is wrong with me.
>>
>>36790959
If it was an infection it would swell up quickly to full size and be painful. Cancer nodes swell but not very big and are painless. HOWEVER lymph nodes swell up all the time painlessly for no reason. A slight bit of infection running in your blood stream can get caught in one and cause it to swell. Touching lymph nodes causes them to sweel. Chances are OP felt a lump., googled it then kept touching it to see if it had gotten bigger than 1cm and it kept getting irritated.
>>
>>36791032
>I don't really experience the symptoms of it though, I haven't lost any weight, I love food and have an apatite. However something is strange. I can go through the entire night without night sweats, but I'll usually wake up like 2-3 hours before I'm usually suppose to, so I'll go back to sleep, then experience sweets.

If you had cancer you WOULD BE SICK. LITERALLY SICK AS HELL. Dont believe that shit you read where it says 'cancer is asymptomatic' its not. Youll lnow when you are terminally ill. You are just being a bitch. Go tp a doctor and get some screens done. It will be nothing and worse case scenario it is they will be able to treat it.
>>
>>36791036
OP here, I remember, I just felt it one night while I was watching some TV with my parents, it came out of no where, and I felt it, but it wasn't painful, well maybe it was a little bit, ah fuck i don't know, what im trying to say, I think it become swollen/big fairly quickly, so what does it mean?
>>
>>36790852
Have one like that 9 years. Had it checked nothing at all . Dr said that shit can just happen get it checked
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.