[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How precise is this image?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1493813335305.jpg (107KB, 900x281px) Image search: [Google]
1493813335305.jpg
107KB, 900x281px
How precise is this image?
>>
who cares loI
>>
>>36790295
are you implying I've slept with a woman
you better not be
>>
It's pretty accurate Op.
>>
>>36790295
doesn't sound very accurate i'd give her a creampie though sounds like a nice girl
>>
>>36790316
this to be honest family

all women are whores
>>
magic fairy dust called "consent" makes abuse OK
>>
>>36790295
>Blue hair

Extremely accurate.
>>
To be fair, wanting to be treated like a whore during sex isn't the same as guys treating their gfs or random girls as whores in public.
>>
>>36790295

I know this comic is making a joke out of it but people really do get upset about the shit in this image.

The only panel here where she has any right to get upset is the third one, and even then thats not a women's issue. Some people are assholes. Some faggot tried to yell at me today because he didn't like my shirt. I just laughed at him and walked away.

In the first she's eavesdropping on a private conversation that has absolutely nothing to do with her, so if this offends her she's completely in the wrong.

The second, complaining about something you don't like in music, or any kind of art for that matter, is fucking retarded. Its the artist's expression, you don't get to dictate what they can and can't say. Getting upset about some rapper using the term 'bitches 'n hoes' is as retarded as me complaining about some Norwegian death metal band writing songs about pillaging the English countryside.
>>
>>36790603
are you saying a guy will magically find respect for a woman who he strangles and makes gag on his dick in bed after having sex with her?
>>
>>36790603
it's actually super the same
>>
>>36790295
nail, right on the head...
>>
>>36790678
The finial one shows what kind of person she views herself as.
Says a lot about you then those men...
>>
>>36790758
>>36790808
y'all need to understand the role consent plays. in the 3rd panel she never asked the man to do that, it was forced upon her. in the 4th panel it's something she explicitly asked someone she trusted to do to her, knowing that it wasn't serious and they don't actually see her like that. bdsm is all about consent.
>>
File: Leprechaun.gif (76KB, 798x837px) Image search: [Google]
Leprechaun.gif
76KB, 798x837px
>>36790867
>knowing that it wasn't serious and they don't actually see her like that
>>
>>36790295
yeah most men dont understand that women want social value reinforcement in public, and degradation in private
>>
>>36790891
try again when you've got some experience, neetboi.
>>
Guys, I just watched Eyes Wide Shut today, and it really made me question how I perceive women. The movie made it seem like all women, all they ever want to do at any point in time is to fuck. That's literally what I got out of the movie.

Maybe, if we just go out in the world, and presume that every bitch we come across wants to fuck us, then they'll fuck us

Or am I just retarded?
>>
Do you people don't understand difference between reality and fantasy/role play?

Oh wait, why am I even asking.
>>
Sauce? This keeps getting posted but google gives me nothing.
>>
Usually the feisty independent girls are also completely submissive sluts in bed.
>>
>>36790994
they want to fuck.
they spend 1/2 their day doing makeup, every decision they make is about increasing their value to men. they are obsessed with it.
so of course as a man, if you present yourself to them with your thoughts, your way of life that is a relief from their sex obsession, then they will adore you for it. and then, inevitably they will ache to express their FUCK obsession.
society uses the massively reductive terms "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" to describe this situation.
>>
>>36791052
>so of course as a man, if you present yourself to them with your thoughts, your way of life that is a relief from their sex obsession, then they will adore you for it.
how do you do that?
>>
Girl are all about social status and validation, it's not OK to have the reputation of a whore, but you can totally behave like one in bed (intimate sphere)
>>
>>36791067
with a good job
>>
>>36790758
No i'm not
I'm just saying that sexual desires aren't the same as what you want the world to be like
Someone could both like being treated as a whore while being fucked, and not like being treated as a whore by strangers, or others she's not intimate with
>>
>>36790678
Yeah so fuck.

The truth hurts. Females are the lowest form of life.
>>
>>36790947
You're right I don't have any experience sitting in the corner masturbating while my wife fucks another man, you've got that market cornered.
>>
>>36791067
You just have to have a passion. It's literally the number one thing that girls are attracted to.
>>
>I like having rough sex with my boyfriend
>So i'm supposed to suck and fuck every guy that hits on me.

I don't get op's logic.
>>
File: 3454564536456.jpg (9KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
3454564536456.jpg
9KB, 256x197px
>>36791357
Ooooh
Fucc that cuccboi
>>
>>36790678
What shirt were you wearing
>>
>>36791461
A shirt for a local sports team.

I walked past the car he was sitting in and he started swearing at me and giving me the finger.

I could sort of understand if I were wearing the shirt of a rival team but he needs to GTFO if he has a problem with people wearing shirts of a team in the city they're from.
>>
>>36790295
>when you realize alicia is actually that same girl
>in the fourth panel shes fucking the guy from the first one, who was given her number

Huh
>>
Ultra acurrate. I fuck an ultra left feminist that gets upset about patriarchy and then loves to get cock slaped, funny, aint it?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.