[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That kid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0392.jpg (19KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0392.jpg
19KB, 640x360px
That kid thread- GO!
>>
>>36789290
>that kid who makes shit threads
>>
>that kid who got bald in high school
>that kid who had a crush on the 60 year old science teacher and had autism, and sent him letters, gifts and after 3 years got so fed up of being ignored he sent a death threat and was suspended from science class the rest of the year (me)
>that kid who was polish and had a rat tail, grey pajamas and red nikes everyday at school
>>
>that kid that everyone liked and hated at the same time
>That kid who never stopped smiling
>that kid that had decent grades, a High IQ, but still acted retarded
>that kid who was loud and obnoxious, yet somehow really smart
>that kid who was caught fucking the school pet in the school bathroom
>>
>>36789436
>Fell in love with the 60 year old science teacher
Why?
>>
>>36789991
i never had a dad/grandpa growing up, and he was so calm, nice and caring i wanted him so much.
>>
>>36789290
>that kid punished her cheating bf by beating him

She's still in that relationship to this day.
>>
>>36790012
Have you told this story on here before? It sounds familiar but I thought it was about a girl.
>>
>>36790109
maybe? heres a picture of him
to this day im still a khhv, but im starting trombone next year just because the trombone teacher is a really cute old man who i suspect has autism
>>
>that stacy who hung out with the smelly kid who no one liked
>that kid who no one knew existed it was me
>>
>>36790161
I think I recognize the picture. Not that it really matters. Learning an instrument purely because you find the teacher attractive doesn't seem like a good idea though.
Then again I signed up for media classes multiple times in high school because I knew the red headed milf would be teaching it so I can't talk.
>>
>>36789370
>that kid who is too new
>>
>>36790324
kjenner du eldar?
btw, i have played violin/piano for 7 years and we play together in the local symphony orchestra.
>>
>>36790393
That's cool. I always wanted to play an instrument when I was younger but didn't have the discipline to practice.
I'm just a brainlet aussie though so I don't speak whatever language you're using.
>>
>>36790570
do you know Eldar? what do you mean you recognise the picture? im norwegian.
>>
>>36790582
Nah I don't know him, I guess it was just deja vu. I figured you had posted it before.
Whats Norway like? I've never been outside my state let alone country so I've got no idea.
>>
>>36790734
It fucking snowed here a week ago. I live in Aalesund, which is the comfiest city. Its empty here, but the people are generally very nice and polite, most swede stereotypes apply to us. 17th may is coming up next week, its a huge day for us and we go in parades with our flags and have fun. too bad last 17th may i tried to impress the science teacher who is also my neighbour by playing fruhlingsrauschen by sinding on piano. it went well, but he didnt even tell me i played well :(
>>
>that fat, asian kid who was implausibly good at Dance Dance Revolution, given.
>that kid who used to autismramble about becoming a Benedictine monk and now posts pictures of his handmade bongs on instakike from his innawoods shack in Arkansas
>>
>>36790161
Is this a memorial service? Whats with the candles? Also, are you a guy (male)?
>>
>that kid who was some kind of autistic but no one could ever find out what kind
>that kid who showed fanart of his furry waifu to a group of roasties in class
>that kid who would call people nazis randomly
>that kid who had a girlfriend in middle school despite being in high school
>that kid that everyone thought was gonna bring an m9 to school as a senior prank
>that kid who yelled "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH" one day in the hallway so you ran

All the same person. The one good thing about him was that everyone stopped calling me a school shooter when he moved here.
>>
>>36790784
Since we're talking about that asian kid..

>that fat asian kid named Max who got picked on and claimed he would own bullies if they agreed to a nyoi-bo fight
>that skinny hyperactive asian kid named Max that was so le randumb xd and super annoying
>that uber chad asian kid named Max that dated the hyper masculine black chick named Shalaya that got bussed in from Boston
>that hyper active asian sped named Bo that got super spergy when his name was made fun of
>>
>>36790773
Sounds nice, I don't think I could handle the cold though. Autumns just starting here and I already miss summer clothing.
>>
>>36790803
its from a church. im male yes
>>
File: Maxbo_logo.png (11KB, 248x184px) Image search: [Google]
Maxbo_logo.png
11KB, 248x184px
>>36790865
"maxbo"
>>
>>36789290
>that kid who went on a christian school excursion as an atheist, and then came back as a born again christian, announcing it to the whole school assembly.
>that kid who sent a picture of his balls to everyone on another person's snapchat.
>those kids who cut themselves.... me and one of my close friends, we're both doing so much better now that high school is over
>That kid who came for literally a term, before getting kicked out because he was caught smoking marijuana 3 times, the third of which he already knew that he was going to get a drug test
>Those fuckers who lived breathed and shat rugby, being cunts to any non-rugby players
>That asshole who in the final year 12 assembly who thought that he was hot shit and fucking hilarious when he roasted everyone, but we all knew he was the biggest cunt of them all
>That ginger Scottish kid who smashed another kids face through a window in year 7

I could think of more, I'm sure I'm missing something
>>
>>36791694
>having snapchat in highschool
>having smartphones in highschool

Kids these days. We had nokia bricks with AIM
>>
>>36789290
>that kid whose thumbnail looks like angela merkel in the catalog
>>
>that kid who keeps shouting references/quotes from things no one else has seen
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.