[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is flying on a plane like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 58fef4b8387260559c6d4c576f163eeb.jpg (210KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
58fef4b8387260559c6d4c576f163eeb.jpg
210KB, 1920x1200px
What is flying on a plane like?
>>
>>36789047
Your insides feel like they are floating.
Its kinda uncomfortable for a bit, but you get used to it maybe an hour into the flight.
>>
it fucking stinks of everyones BO and normies rub up against you, its pretty gross
>>
Take off and landing are the only thing you really feel, and it's a very minor sensation.
>>
It's an interesting experience the first time but any time after that and it's just an annoying chore
>>
Speeding up for take off feels good and exciting, the feel of gravity pushing you back. Once you start to take off you realize this was a mistake I fucking hate heights. It super fucking sucks if you don't get a window seat and the person sitting there will probably close the window and not even be interested in watching an amazing view so you kind of hope a terrorist stabs them.
>>
>>36789203
Close to windows when you're at 36,000ft above sea level = 24x cosmic radiation exposure
>>
>>36789314
Well all the windows are closed to maintain cabin pressure, I actually had a flight stopped before because one of the windows was fucked up like you could hear air rushing in, so I had to switch planes on a lay over.
There is a freaking shutter thing though. So if you're in the middle seat sometimes they'll just close it so you're not looking in their direction. It can kind of suck getting seated next to a stranger for hours at a time. A lot of people can be pricks and look at little interaction things like full blown gestures and you pretty much can't make small talk with them because they just take shit said all the wrong way.
>>
It's really nice if you are flying a long haul with a good airline in business or first class. I literally got off a plane a few hours ago. Comfy business class flight with good food and drinks and full flat bed seat.
>>
It is terrifying and uncomfortable. Even though the chances of death are low compared to other forms of transport, the means in which it occurs would be infinitely more horrific. I would rather be obliterated by a bus than have 5 minutes plunging out of the sky, listening to normies screaming and weeping and smelling people's shit as they emptied their guts. Imagine being on that Lubitz flight just IMAGINE it. I have to fly 2-3 times a year and I dread every second of it
>>
>flew on a plane once
>it crashed
>>
>>36789480
Most of the fatal accidents were instantaneous and none of the passengers or crew knew what happened to them.
>>
when i sit beside an old man i like discreetly leaning against him desu
ive never flown in an american car, that sounds like a nightmare
>>
fun

turbulence makes it more exciting

and the feeling of flying half way around the world and seeing it pass by under you is incredible
>>
Depends. Flying private is fun. Business is alright. Coach is fucking horrible.
>>
anybody else love the comfy feeling of plane spotting?

I have a pretty aesthetic view of planes taking off and landing in my back yard and I love just chilling out there watching them

I also love seeing the planes way up at cruising altitude above my house and then seeing where they're coming from and going on flight radar
>>
>>36789047

>Be me
>Late 60s, almost 70
>Fly pretty regularly and don't have a problem with it
>Currently returning home with my wife to check on a few patients of mine
>Book a flight with United Airlines, all is going smoothly until we get on the plane
>The flight was only slightly overbooked and they needed to transport crew
>Staff ask people to leave the plane and offer money in exchange
>Fuck that shit I ain't leaving
>Staff ask me to leave
>Don't leave
>Security guards monster mash my head into the seat on the opposite side of the cabin
>Squeal as I'm dragged off the plane by security
>Managed to get back onto the plane, I'm not sure how
>Decide to make a scene of it by screaming "I have to go home."
>Some stupid bitch won't keep her mouth shut about how "Wrong" this situation is
>Paramedics benzo me up as blood is pouring from my mouth
>Slip paramedics a crisp 100 for each staff member
>Get money from United Airlines

Yeah flying is okay
>>
>>36789768
post pic of hairy daddy dick please
>>
what if it turns out that the pilot was a dogger
>>
>>36789768
They're going to pick an able bodied male. Why would you even fucking argue about it if it's not 100% completely fucking vital and you get to go directly to talk to a manager and start demanding paper work.
>>
>>36789047
It's like sitting on a fast bus that you're not allowed to get off of until it reaches its destination. Also comes with a .5% chance of crashing and a 10% chance of being hijacked. Your luggage has a 50% chance to get ruined.
>>
>>36789768
They didn't even offer money, they offered 800 bucks in 50$and United vouchers.
>>
>>36789047
It feels awesome until the fucking asshole in front of you reclines their chair and takes away the 2 inches of leg space you had for the next 13 hours of the flight, while you're squished up against the window trying to sleep with a tiny plastic pillow and a fat sweaty hambeasts flubber trapping you.

Eventually it just becomes like you're trapped inside a giant flying can of the farts of hundreds of other people.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.