[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where in the USA would you live if you could go anywhere?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 17

File: map_of_usa.jpg (68KB, 466x350px) Image search: [Google]
map_of_usa.jpg
68KB, 466x350px
Where in the USA would you live if you could go anywhere?
>>
Miami. It seems like a great place to self destruct
>>
File: 1458954020880.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1458954020880.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Right where I already am.
>>
>>36788504
>Where in the USA would you live if you could go anywhere?

I would live in... wait do you mean live there for free anon?

Tell us more about this offer, "go anywhere" do they just drop us off there?

Or do you mean like dream life?
>>
>>36788537
Robot living in Miami here, why?
Great chicks, but only if you're either, socially outgoing, chad or white.
>>
>>36788504
Why bother going anywhere when I'd still be me?
>>
Alaska or Hawaii

As far as I can get from other people
>>
Somewhere along north side

Would still be warmer than where I live though
>>
Texas i think
>>
>>36788504
I can go anywhere. If you mean the cost of living would stay the same, with the same employment, etc, I would choose Kentucky.
>>
>>36788713
Just answer the question you fucking retard
>>
Somewhere in the Midwest probably.

Pennsylvania also looks like a comfy place to live.
>>
>>36788713
jesus christ, ur a faggot
>>
>>36788504
Far up north, away from niggers.

But I also love having guns too.
>>
File: 1466628339663.png (30KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
1466628339663.png
30KB, 246x200px
>>36788504
Anywhere I can get a place to myself with no room mates, not in a busy city. That's all I want.
> tfw you realize it costs money just to have peace and quiet because otherwise you live with loud mother fuckers or your parents
>>
>>36789443
you can do that for like $750 per month for rent and food in any buttfuck nowhere town. Nice cities it jumps to $1,000+
>>
Nashville

>>36788537
I live in Miami and no you don't
>>
>>36788537
definitely a shithole
>>
Im norwegian, and i would like to live in north dakota, because i heard its white and mostly is full of norwegian americans and bhutanians
>>
Oregon or Washington. Rain, pot, no Southerners. A life innawoods would be great.
>>
Alaska would be nice. So would Washington and Oregon.

Maybe some place in Northern California but not sure where, the cities there sound unpleasant.
>>
>>36790666
It's literally the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>36790765
comfy. then i wont have to tolerate niggers, crapitalist porkies or hamgalaxies.
>>
>>36790787
I don't think you understand blue collar Americans
>>
Somewhere in California so I could comfortably live out my car instead of miserably like I do in Chicago.

I'm super scared my car will break down some day, even though I'm making alright money with GrubHub.

I probably have enough money to get my car fixed if it ever does break down, but the entire process of getting it towed seems like a scary nightmare in which ill have to interact with people.
>>
>>36790826
+1

Euros are dummies
>>
File: me_irl.png (797KB, 1080x1086px) Image search: [Google]
me_irl.png
797KB, 1080x1086px
>>36790868
Hey van bro.

I live in a van here in Southern California. I cant say the specific location, because i move round a lot, but I am usually in Los Angeles. It sucks here. I only stay because I have a normie job down here. I long to go live in Idaho to be honest. You must consider how hot it gets down here, anon. I prefer to sleep in the day time and roam around and collect cans at night, but it is hard to sleep when you keep sweating.
>>
I always wanted to try out the Northwest, where apparently the weather is nicer/less hot in the summer. But recently, some acquaintances have moved into that area (Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, etc) and tell me it's not actually that great, people wise. You'd figure ""left-major"" places like Portland would be welcoming, but they're not to "outsiders", and there's definitely an underlining of racism going on.
>>
>>36789933
Nashville sucks nuts.
>>
Portland, Oregon or Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
>>
>>36788504
Somewhere in California. California is great. The weather is perfect year round and there's so much space between the buildings in cities and everything is new and gleaming, not like the shitty cramped and dirty cities on the east coast. Plus people are liberal and intelligent and accepting and weed is legal.
>>
>>36788504
>be me
>living comfy on long Island
>feels good
>>
The Bay Area. Sounds great for tech companies.
>>
File: 1.png (928KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
928KB, 723x1023px
>>36788504
Probably Boise, Idaho and Montano appeal to me very much as does Alaska. Having actual space is something of a rarity in the UK (thanks London for the extraordinary degree of gentrification), as it turns out using land efficiently and building tower blocks is a sight to tragic for the British people, we'd rather remove what little forestry and countryside left for some copy-paste villas.
>>
>>36789429
Sounds like you want montana or wyoming or one of the dakotas then.
>>
>>36788504
I'd go to either Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, or North/South Dakota.
Or New England.
They all seem quite nice.
>>
>>36788504

Nyc, as long as I am on the 20th+ floor.
Otherwise chicago/boston
>>
>>36791020
how much money do you make from collecting cans? I can't imagine it would ever be worth it
>>
>>36791149
name one place in America where there isn't underlying racism. I'll wait.
>>
File: bepis.gif (1MB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
bepis.gif
1MB, 350x272px
>>36791515
I drink a lot of beer, so most of the money i make is from my own cans. But I have a lot of free time, so instead of staying in my van and shitposting all night, i go out and get cans because any money is more than i could make if i just sat on my ass. Its just a hobby at this point.

But to answer your question, I bring about 2 trash bags every week and make aout 40 dollars. (crushed cans, California 5cents)
>>
Saltlake city
phonix arizona
reno neveda

Anywhere along the west coast is fine. I'm sick of winter and it's unpredictability here in michigan
>>
assuming I could actually afford it? San Francisco.

otherwise anywhere in western Washington would be nice.
>>
Virginia, I guess. It's like Ohio but with less snow and it has the word "Virgin" in its name, so I'd probably belong.
>>
>>36788504
Maine or New Hapshire. Very white states
>>
>>36791526
yah got me buddy

But, both while growing up & nowadays, I've been told Portland was a literal liberal paradise. Yet, to be informed by first-hand accounts that it actually ain't...disappointing.
>>
>>36788504
I'm Canadian and I want to move to Maine eventually. Same weather and climate but mostly white and lower house prices.
>>
Anywhere in Colorado except Denver or in Victoria, Texas
>>
>>36788504
Santa Monica or Miami or Honolulu
>>
washington or oregon
>>
>>36790701
I don't like the rain, but agree on the lack of southerners. Also has everything from beaches to desert to glaciers.
>>
Las Vegas, Nevada is unequivocally the greatest place to live in the United States.
>>
>>36789933
Nashville is the most sprawled city I have been to. It uses up so much space and does so little with it. Plus they closed Opryland Theme Park and replaced it with a fucking mall.
>>
Tampa or Orlando Florida. I have bad SAD and there I'd never have to feel it. Plus any further south (Miami) is way too Hispanic, I'd never get a job because I'm not bilingual.
>>
>>36788504
Anywhere in the Pacific NW since the weather is beautiful and the scenery is great.
>>
>>36788504
Wyoming because there's like 7 people there
>>
Montana or any state where I can get plenty of space for myself.
>>
Vermont, New Hampshire, or Maine.

The history and patrician atmosphere of the Mid-Atlantic and New England, but without the big government and cultural enrichment.
>>
Anyone who says Florida, California, or New York is a normie.

Rural, upstate New York is different though.
>>
>>36796993
fuck, forgot to mention what this troll said >>36795302
>>
>>36793630
aren't the nonwhites in A Fucking Leaf mostly chinese and indian?

i.e., hardworking, productive, and keep to themselves
>>
>>36793729
>Victoria, Texas
That's pretty specific anon, why there? I've never lived there but my dad grew up there and my grandparents live there. I still go there every year for Christmas/Thanksgiving.
>>
>>36788537
>Florida weather
>ever again

LOL no, no you don't
>>
>>36788844
Hawaii has low populations on some islands but the population density in the areas you can live is comparable to suburban areas on the mainland.

T. Lived in Hawaii.
>>
If I could afford to go to CalArts probably California.
Otherwise Montana sounds good.
>>
>>36796993
Anybody who says Florida is insane. Worst weather out of any state by far.
>>
Anyone here know what south carolina is like? I'm thinking about moving from the north to Greenville. It seems nice.
>>
>>36788504
The same place Southern California
>>
>>36797333
>>36797450
to be fair, robots don't go outside anyway

it's normie because of the sun, noise, chads and stacies, need of a car to do fucking anything, etc.
>>
A farm in rural Montana. I'd have a horse and ride around all day, pretending to be Clint Eastwood.
>>
Probably Moab, or Carson City. I like the desert, but I also like being near forests and mountains.
>>
>>36791020
How's your internet? How much do you pay? Do you play vidya? How do you power your shit? How often do you have to replace w/e you use to power your shit? How do you keep cool? Are you good with cars? Do you do your own maintenance?

I could live in a comfy van and just play vidya all day but not sure about power, internet and AC without running van's AC.
>>
North Carolina. I hate living in Massachusetts
>>
>>36788504
torn between small city in south california and somewhere in new york like harlem or queens but not the capital where i can be with other black people neighborhoods

leaning towards california but i wouldn't wanna be that far from home t. south ontario
>>
>>36792276
>>36793630
>>36796947
>Maine

https://www.google.ca/maps/@43.6634884,-70.252324,3a,25.1y,305.92h,74.94t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sGBA5u6EuenTLEYL9sdR5Cg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

https://www.google.ca/maps/@43.6583657,-70.2595791,3a,75.6y,55.57h,79.38t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sy6ORbyyzLCGF5c4JFRlo2w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
>>
File: fdasdg43ta4gh3.jpg (142KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
fdasdg43ta4gh3.jpg
142KB, 567x437px
I'm already pretty comfy in rural Texas, only problem is the lack of decent Internet. I'm stuck on satellite with 700+ latency which means no multiplayer vidya. Oh and it's expensive as fuck. I'm already paying $100/mo for satellite and plan on getting on 4G for another $100/mo with 60GB cap just to play vidya. On 4G, I should have a latency around 50-150 which will I will only use when I'm playing vidya with voice chat.
>>
File: Cat-eating-prey.jpg (165KB, 750x498px) Image search: [Google]
Cat-eating-prey.jpg
165KB, 750x498px
>>36797480
>>36798086
Why would you ever want to move to the south
>everyone is ugly and obese
>niggers
>bible thumping protestant retards
>no culture
>everyone dresses like shit
>everyone is suspicious of weirdos or robots
>nothing but strip malls, fast food, restaurants, Wal Marts, etc.

And don't even get me started on the big cities or college towns in the south, where the "hip" educated southerners go. The combination of a faggy numale voice with a southern accent is atrocious.

Don't come to this shit hole
>>
>>36798369
Fuck off. What do you consider the "south". Everything you said is found everywhere else except MAYBE the religious fags which don't bother you anyways. Look at Austin, TX. It's turning into a liberal shithole like cali, portland, etc. Tech is booming in Austin. Texas has a little bit of everything. It's the best state to live in if you don't mind the heat in some parts, which you get used to. Texas is the best state.
>>
>>36798461
I don't know that much about Texas. I was talking about the actual south, which I've lived in for most of my life. Places like Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, etc. The south is a shit hole. The only redeeming quality is we usually have mild winters if you like that sort of thing.
>>
anyone saying tennessee is a fucking idiot
>>
>>36798461
texas is a transitional zone between the south and the southwest
>>
Kansas city seems like it would be a nice compromise between super cheap rural kansas and every city that is expensive as fuck.
>>
>>36788504
Vermont desu
>>
>>36788504
Idaho and Montana seem cool, cheap land, no people and natural beauty.
>>
Preferably somewhere in Alaska, and not too close to a coast, because i don't like rain
>>
New Hampshire is objectively the most patrician state.
>>
File: 1365005468564.jpg (169KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1365005468564.jpg
169KB, 400x400px
>>36792276
>>36793630
>Racism in 2017 America
>>36796947

Actual Mainer, here (Wells), born and raised.

Why? Our winters suck (can last until April), most of the state is backroad and backroads of shitty ranch houses surrounded by too many trees close enough to form a town, the only good places like Portland, Wells, Kennebunk, Ogunquit, Sebago Lake and Bar Harbor are too expensive to live in. Most of the people who live here are either wealthy Massachusetts baby boomers, who are very self-entitled, or people with high incomes. Any other town that isn't any of the ones I just mentioned are either regular suburbs, like Westbrook, Gorham and the Berwicks, or shitty poor people towns like Sanford, Lewiston and Auburn.

Also, for those of you who like Maine because of the lack of "FUCKING NIGGERS, KEK," well, true, we have very few black people (not that that bothers me), but we have tons of rednecks and white trash who do all the shit you guys blame other races for. Watch Honey Boo Boo and MTV's Buckwild to get a good idea of how these people act.

We do have black people, though. Most of the ones I've met are very nice, though we have very few African Americans. Most blacks are African immigrants or Jamaican temp workers, who can be very rude, though that could be chalked up to culture clash.
>>
>>36798461
I live in outside of Austin and fucking hate it. Normie central here, no decent nature nearby, and the few places that have decent nature like Bastrop, liberty Hill, and spicewood are all getting swallowed by suburbia. West and Southwest Texas are cool, but I would rather live in NM, AZ, or UT.
>>
File: 523yhagf3.jpg (313KB, 612x716px) Image search: [Google]
523yhagf3.jpg
313KB, 612x716px
>>36799167
>Bastrop
ASL?
>>
>>36799141
>but we have tons of rednecks and white trash who do all the shit you guys blame other races for. Watch Honey Boo Boo and MTV's Buckwild to get a good idea of how these people act.

Are you fucking kidding me? Rednecks, white trash, whatever are the best kind of people. In terms of people I like and don't like, rednecks are at the far end of the good spectrum while niggers are at the complete other end. Fun, nice, cool people who know how to have a good time, fuck off. I was in bumfuck Maine around Augusta with rednecks everywhere and it was super peaceful and friendly.

>most of the state is backroad and backroads of shitty ranch houses surrounded by too many trees close enough to form a town

When I visited Maine, this was one of the best parts, nothing beats the backroads, fuck city streets

>We do have black people, though. Most of the ones I've met are very nice, though we have very few African Americans. Most blacks are African immigrants or Jamaican temp workers, who can be very rude, though that could be chalked up to culture clash.

I pointed that out here where I found a pack of feral, disgusting niggers on google street view in Maine, a place where a scene like that shouldn't exist. I'm Canadian and from Montreal, there were no niggers here when my dad grew up, now they're 9.1% of the city's population and have absolutely ruined it along with muslims. It should bother you.
>>
>>36788504
rural pennsylvania
>>
>>36799331

Rednecks and trailer trash do the same shit that "niggers" do. Believe me, dude, most of the shitty people I've met in my life were Caucasian.

>Drunk Driving
>Domestic Violence
>Graffiti
>Armed Robbery
>Burglary
>Rape
>Murdering wife/husband and kids
>Theft
>Littering
>Bum off welfare
>Moving into nice neighborhoods and shitting them up through neglect, laziness and general disrespect.

Just a while ago, I swung by my old town to see the house where my family lived in when I went to high school, which was my favorite of all the places I've lived in. Since we have left, both sides of the duplex are now owned by white trash families, who are neglected the gardening, covered some windows with cardboard and leave their kids' Fischer-Price toys all over the lawn.

Places going to shit isn't a factor of race, it's a factor of both poverty and stupidity.

I'm not gonna argue race politics any further, since /pol/ types refuse to debate properly, anyway.
>>
>>36799641
Oh wow you found some anecdotal evidence congratulations. Also considering you live in the whitest state of them all in a 97% white city it shouldn't surprise you most shitty people you've met were white.

>Places going to shit isn't a factor of race, it's a factor of both poverty and stupidity.

Really? West Virginia, 2nd poorest state after Mississippi, one of the lowest crime rates in America. What's special about WV? It's over 90% white. Full of rednecks, full of white trash.

Fuck dude, I'm white trash and proudly identify as it. Nothing wrong with it, we're awesome people.

>I'm not gonna argue race politics any further, since /pol/ types refuse to debate properly, anyway.

Nice use of ad hominem

Like I said, I'm not American, I'm Canadian, I know what it's like living in one of the few cities with niggers in it here. Friendly, safe, polite Canada no more, thanks to niggers.

https://elliotlakenews.wordpress.com/2011/12/19/canadas-black-population/
>>
>>36799641
>poverty and stupidity
correlated with race
most stupid white people are descended from the primitive paleolithic races that populated europe before the aryan migrations
>>
File: 6994634-chicago-night-city-view.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6994634-chicago-night-city-view.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
Chicago, all the way
>>
>>36788713
Holy shit, fucking off yourself
>>
File: 1422263605690.jpg (121KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1422263605690.jpg
121KB, 800x800px
new york because hollywood washed my brain
>>
File: Upper_peninsula_welcome.jpg (118KB, 800x583px) Image search: [Google]
Upper_peninsula_welcome.jpg
118KB, 800x583px
>>36788504
I'd like to spend some time in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, like in Sault Ste. Marie or Marquette
>>
>>36788504
The fact that hardly anyone mentioned Alaska sucks a little.

>>36799391
Rural Pennsylvania can be pretty comfy at times, just be aware of shitty roads. Then again that's pretty much all of Pennsylvania.

T. Guy born and raised in PA. Also fuck you Corbett and Wolf you fucking faggots.
>>
>>36790787
you absolutely Will have to deal with ham galaxies in North Dakota
>>
>>36799391
Why this place is terrible?
>>
Somewhere in the midwest, in one of the lesser populated states. I live in California and I absolutely hate it, but I will probably never leave since I will never be able to save the money
>>
>>36788504
bottom of any lake
>>
any of the three work
>asheville, nc
>seattle, wa
>norcal, no specific city
>>
Spokane. Seems really comfy desu
>>
>>36788504
I mean I live in San Diego and it is expensive as fuck I don't get to do anything because I have to work constantly, I am also fuckin homeless. Really wanna get out of here, everything about it is great EXCEPT the population, destruction of the natural beauty and rent prices.

If I could live anywhere right now I'd choose somewhere between Phoenix-San diego and up to the Northern CA area thru OR.. Im not too picky but most US cities are complete shit, I'd definitely stay WEST, anything past Colorado is absolute shit.
>>
>>36800749
Come to Iowa.
Maximum comfy
>>
I'd stay here in florida, but in a different city. If not, maybe northern california. Maybe colorado. Need a place I can be out doors every day.
>>
>>36788504
Maine.
Beautiful nature and 97% white people.
>>
>>36800930
Seattle is a shithole and filled with smelly Asians and sandniggers. Trust me, I live in this dump of a town.
>>
>>36801350
Thinking about moving to Florida but don't know where to go. Any recommendations?
>>
>>36801405
Seattle and Boston are considered overall the best cities in the United States for quality of life so you are wrong.
>>
>>36801561
Best in quality of life if you're an Asian or a sandnigger, sure.
>>
>>36801586
You are mentally challenged.
>>
>>36790666
>>36792276
>>36793630
>>36801371
>>36801405
>>36801586
>>36798369
Holy shit, so many old fuckers still mourning the death of their buddy, Jim Crow.

The South lost, assholes, get over it, lmfao.
>>
>>36788504

OP's question implies money without actually stating it.

I would stay right here, upgrading to a nicer apartment within a few miles of here. I'd also keep a "dacha", a house out in the country somewhere, near the river. The Mississippi is very beautiful, and I appreciate this more now that I'm older.

I would wander the earth with this money I'm allowing myself, but I wouldn't change permanent residence very far away from where I currently live.
>>
>>36801782
>haha lol it's so funny watching whites being deliberately and systematically replaced
>>
>>36801782
I'm not in the South, you fucking retard, I'm in Seattle. Soon to be called Seattlestan.
>>
>>36801782
>wanting to be surrounding by your own culture is bait.
Mmmm ok retard
>>
Prescott AZ
>higher elevation means lower temps
>can go innawoods in 5-10 mins if necessary
>mostly white
>good airport with lots of pilots
>still has a bit of that old-timey western feel, but not too much
>lots of space
>still pretty civilized though
>has real winters, but they are short and relatively mild
>solid geology
Best two years of my life were there desu. Would go back in a heartbeat if given the opportunity.
>>
Los alamos, new mexico
>>
>>36801782
I'm not from the south but Seattle is still a shit place to be for multiple reasons. The rain however is not one of them, I actually like that.
>>
File: C05AshqVQAAq6h.jpg (283KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C05AshqVQAAq6h.jpg
283KB, 1024x1024px
>>36801406
I live in Miami area, while I'd personally want to move to Alaska for mountains/forests and snow, the best general area to live in Florida IMO is the west-central/north area.
Hernando county, more or less. It has a lot of the charm of Florida's nature with a more rural feel. Very lovely. Land and rent is cheaper, too.

Here's a picture of my friend Charles Duckwin looking out on the Weeki Wachee River boat ride.
It's a charming little state park with mermaids. You'd probably enjoy watching young mermaids every weekend, and it's in the county.
>>
>>36788504
probably some rural town on the coast of the great lakes.
>>
>>36788504
Oregon

This comment was originally Oregon
>>
Somewhere nice in Arizona or NM, I like the desert
>>
I need to live somewhere with warm summers, plenty of nature and a still, clear lake. Preferably somewhere with 19th century and early 20th century architecture
>>
>>36798602
tennessee is one of the best places to live a comfy life
>>
Alaska or Houston
>>
>>36799141
>Bitches about racism
>'white trash'

The 'trash' of any other race is way worse desu
>>
>>36790701
Same, probably Washinton though
>>
>>36788504
SF or LA.

Probably LA only because that's where everything is.
>>
If I had unlimited money I would move somewhere nice in the southwest, burlington VT, or portland ME.
>>
>>36788504
New York baby!
>>
>>36788504
Can someone help me find a good place for me?

I like to live in big cities but not extremely huge, I like good food and shops to walk around in and specialty shops for rare items, which you can only find in the city. I like mild weather and not the extremes. I dislike northern winter and I dislike arizona summer. I like the sun as long as it's not beaming and oppressive. I don't necessarily care about having all 4 seasons. I want to live in a place that is accepting of atheists.

Is there any place like this in the united states that is not a shit hole?
>>
File: graffiti sad.jpg (137KB, 740x746px) Image search: [Google]
graffiti sad.jpg
137KB, 740x746px
>>36797996
I do not play vidya. I shower at the gym in the morning. I charge most of my stuff at my school. I just have a laptop and a dumb phone. I have 5 car batteries so i could charge my laptop if i had to, I just try to use those batteries for lights and my little electric stove. I have no AC bro, it sucks. I try to stay out of my van as much as possible. I stay indoors at the library using internet as much as possible on the weekends and i stay at work indoors until the sun goes down to avoid the heat.

I am saving up for solar panels which will make everything easier.
>>
Montana. Partly because I have family there and partly because it's pretty and one of the less tainted states in the lower 48.
>>
>>36804907
Portland if you don't mind the rain and autistic hipsters.
>>
>>36788504
Tennessee or... somewhere anywhere
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.