[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't like people have bad lives

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: CtSdYDfW8AAZoa61.jpg (70KB, 362x327px) Image search: [Google]
CtSdYDfW8AAZoa61.jpg
70KB, 362x327px
I don't like people have bad lives
>>
what that anime friend? please what that anime pic where?
>>
>>36786754
It is from boku no pico
>>
I've had a bad life. Really not keen on life desu. Can't trust anyone.
>>
File: 1495103677543.png (518KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495103677543.png
518KB, 700x800px
me too, friend.
me too...

>>36787906
living for yourself isn't too bad.
>>
>>36786754
This is Fujiwara no Mokou from Touhou.
OP's exact pic is a baobao meme.
>>
File: 1484852244655.jpg (145KB, 462x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1484852244655.jpg
145KB, 462x1045px
>>36786718
Your life is what you make of it, job market is just taking a nose dive thanks to some morons fucking up the system royally
That and lack of new businesses and entrepreneurship in modern population, fucking hell some of the biggest company started with pure determination in some garage
People just prefer to wallow in their shitty situation instead of making the effort because there is a chance they fail, even if you fail at least you got back on the horse, get back on that horse you dum dum!
>>
>>36788222
The minority wins, and the majority fails.

Even if everyone suddenly struggle and move on in life, they won't "win".

Even the appearance of progression is futile, since it is directed to the society inside-out. It's like watching an ant farm - meaningless.

For some, happiness is having a spare bottle of booze every day. For some, it's cumming inside a person. For others, it's distant and ethreal, but every each of these thinks they are special and they have real goals to pursue, but it's just a social illusion.

Unless you create.
>>
File: 1492639117796.png (25KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492639117796.png
25KB, 1280x720px
>>36788311
Well go build a shed you faggit

Or become content creator, youtube used to be good for that don't know how shit it is now days, patreon and some kickstarter shit are also options but prepare for them to take a slice of your success they aren't running a charity
>>
>>36788376
Getting anywhere with YouTube now would be absolutely impossible without serious connections to shill for you constantly, the "market" is just way too saturated and has been for years. Patreon would work if he becomes a tranny. Kickstarter would require anon to create something rather than just consume and we all know he's not capable of that.
>>
>>36788417
Hell there are moronic sounding ideas that got funded by people with disposable income in Kickstarter, some dude got funded for making a meal or something along those lines
Just find a quirky idea that will appeal to your target audience and ad some visually stimulating pictures of what the project will look like when completed and explain clearly what you are trying to accomplish with the project
Hell i wouldn't be surprised if puppy park idea would be funded or puppy play ground where people can go pet puppies or some shit, just look at what people with money want and provide it to them, but don't be a prostitute
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.