[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generic Survey Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: hmm.gif (15KB, 343x338px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.gif
15KB, 343x338px
1. What city and country are you from?
2. How old are you?
3. What do you think of women in general?
4. Do you believe in God, and how do you define God?
5. Have you ever personally witnessed physical violence? If so, short greentext about the most extreme violence and\or its consequences you've seen?
6. What's your favourite meal?
7. What's your favourite LOCAL meal (ie an 'ethnic' dish or something people from outside your city\country\region aren't likely to eat)?
8. Can it be veganised? If so, how?
>>
Fuck off you CIA spook. Buy my data from Hiro like everybody else has to.
>>
>>36786469
WA US

Theyre cute but vapid and prone to emotion

God is a healthy human construct that really is just the embodiment of honorable morality

Almost got molested when I was 15

Dont like food
>>
>>36786469
oh it's this thread again, "everyone post autistic responses and nobody responds to anything" thread

1. Blackfoot, America
2. 26
3. just people with hyperinflated egos and way more disgusting than most people realize
4. yeah, but just some force that helped guide the billions of years that led to our existence. not christian or anything. also i'm not dead set in my belief, i'm agnostic mostly but it just seems super unlikely that our existence came about by luck
5. yeah. some guy chased around a kid with a hammer in the street, the kid had a 9 inch knife and so the kid got hit in the head with the hammer and it was pretty bad, the guy got sliced up pretty good. i didn't know either of them, just witnessed it on the street late on a saturday night when i lived in brazil
6. taco bell honestly
7. do taco trucks count? get some big greasy burritos from taco trucks from time to time
8. wth who fucking cares.
>>
File: 1493695353245.jpg (1MB, 2886x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1493695353245.jpg
1MB, 2886x1400px
>>36786469
>1. What city and country are you from?
Chicago in US
>2. How old are you?
Fresh 20
>3. What do you think of women in general?
Actually think of them as equals. But they tend to get airheaded over their own genitalia; yet yell at men for doing the same thing.
>4. Do you believe in God, and how do you define God?
Yes. He is there not for use to just benefit from, but to create a relationship.
>5. Have you ever personally witnessed physical violence? If so, short greentext about the most extreme violence and\or its consequences you've seen?
>be me
>15
>joined in a very dumb click
>called ourselves playboy because leader was chad
>was black so everyone said nigga
>one day on a weed run we encounter other click
>pillhead group calling themselves CTN
>"Cut Throat Niggas"
>they flash their handsigns and we return it
>all out fucking brawl in seconds
>luckily no weapons
>we end up overpowering them
>one of us tried to curbstomp one but got stopped
>was arrested soon after
>month of in-house Juvi and another month of Check-In/Check-Out
>6. What's your favourite meal?
Fucking Calzones
>7. What's your favourite LOCAL meal (ie an 'ethnic' dish or something people from outside your city\country\region aren't likely to eat)?
Chilidogs I think
>8. Can it be veganised? If so, how?
KEK
>>
File: weewoo.jpg (121KB, 752x928px) Image search: [Google]
weewoo.jpg
121KB, 752x928px
>>36786469

1. Berlin, Germany (Born in Britain, moved here because of Brexit in February)

2. 18

3. Adult women aren't so bad (25+) but anything below that I hate. They have toxic, corrosive personalities.

4. Born to strict Christian parents and an atheist friend converted me when I was 11. God is a construct either made by authority to control the masses, or a hopeful happy pill taken by many to reduce the fear of death and give their existence meaning.

5. Not really. I beat up a kid I low-key knew was autistic when i was 12 or 13, but that's it.

6. Meat and potatoes with roasted vegetables (in particular bell peppers)

7. Probably the above, since I never had it or heard of it before I came to Germany.

8. Was this whole thing just so I can give you some shitty vegan food ideas? Eat some meat, cuck.
>>
>>36786469
Lol I'm smart enough to not fill in your survey shit, vegan poster.
>>
File: ancap.jpg (38KB, 434x409px) Image search: [Google]
ancap.jpg
38KB, 434x409px
>>36786559
Well, here's a response for you. I'm sorry you ever had to live in Brazil. I believe that all urban areas in Brazil should be immediately and totally destroyed. Brazillians are not humans, their homicide rate exceeds natural human capabilities.
>>
File: crownburgers.jpg (49KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
crownburgers.jpg
49KB, 490x368px
1. West Valley City, Utah , USA
2. 22 but turning 23 in 7 days
3. A necessary evil
4. Yes. I don't believe in a guy up in heaven judging me for jacking off but I do believe that for every thing to exist, something always had to be. An uncaused cause.
5. Nothing extreme just fights back in High School and drunken dudes on the street.
6. Mashed Potatoes
7. Pastrami burgers are supposedly considered a local dish but I'm pretty sure they're around in other states. Guess it's more of a availability thing since pretty much every restaurant that serves burgers here serves some sort of pastrami burger. Fry sauce is also a local condiment, I think Idaho is the only other place you'll find it in most restaurants.
8. No it can't
>>
>>36786469
Midwest City, Oklahoma
>2. How old are you?
They're alright. Better on my dick, though.
Yes. The Universe's creator
>5. Have you ever personally witnessed physical violence? If so, short greentext about the most extreme violence and\or its consequences you've seen?
I stabbed my brother in the eye with a pencil once. Got yelled at by my Dad for it. He healed up fine, life goes on.
A home-cooked rare rib-eye steak with sauteed mushrooms, a buttered roll, a loaded baked potato, corn on the cob, and cheese-covered broccoli on the side.
>7. What's your favourite LOCAL meal (ie an 'ethnic' dish or something people from outside your city\country\region aren't likely to eat)?
Onion burgers.
Yes, make the meat fake.
>>
>>36786951
eh brazil wasn't that bad, and you'd be killing a ton of turbo qt girls if you did that.

i'm so glad i'm american rather than brazilian though, america is p comfy
>>
>>36786990
lol I grew up in Alpine/Highland
Never had a Pastrami Burger, I wanted one once but my dad said No
>>
>>36787094
Brazilian "turbo qts" are turbo sluts as well.

Spics are disgusting. Kill them all
>>
>>36786469
Austin, burgerland
>2. How old are you?
They're human. Humans are sometimes alright.
No. Some made up story by someone delusional, high, or greedy.
Just a few punches thrown. Nothing worth talking about.
Pizza
Tacos
Yes, but why?
>>
File: 1492998524431s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492998524431s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>36787094
try europe my friend, life is better when the government actually supports you in any way whatsoever and doesnt just tax you
>>
>>36786469
suburb north of Sacramento, CA
>2. How old are you?
They're alright. Don't feel an attraction to them though so it's whatever.
I believe there is some sort of higher being that created the universe, but whether that's the Christian god, or some other god, I'm not quite sure and haven't reached a conclusion yet
Nope. If I did, I don't remember.
steak
not sure but I'm a picky eater so the answer is probably none
I guess no
>>
File: hernekeitto-itse-tehty-11841.jpg (47KB, 515x309px) Image search: [Google]
hernekeitto-itse-tehty-11841.jpg
47KB, 515x309px
1. Finland, not gonna specify the city
2. 22
3. roasties
4. not really, but I'm fascinated by the concept of a Christian God. The holy trinity and how it's so Eldritch beyond our comprehension is interesting.
5. Brawls as a high schooler
6. Pea soup with some mustard on top
7. Pea soup with some mustard on top
8. Yes, don't add the pork. Replace it with carrots or tofu or something.
>>
>>36786469
1. Spokane, WA USA
2. 23
3. Indifferent at this point. They can be attractive, but they can also be incredibly dull, egotistic, and shallow at times.
4. Yes, but not really in the Abrahamic way. I see 'God' as this transcendental being that created the universe and has mostly remained a silent observer since then. This comes mostly from my belief that I find it highly unlikely this was simply a game of chance and being in the right place at the right time.
5. Yes, mostly just street fights though.
6. Tie between either Phad See Ew or just steamed rice with soy sauce.
7. Eh, I don't know. This place is so white that it's hard to find anything really unique to here. But, with the influx of Mexicans, traditional street tacos are pretty nice and there are some really nice BBQ and chicken joints.
8. I mean, yeah you can veganize BBQ, but I'm sure it comes nowhere near the actual thing. Phad See Ew is easy to veganize, just swap in tofu for whatever meat the recipe calls for.
>>
>>36786469
1. Romania
2. 18
3. They are like the shrooms - better looking but not edible, if you catch the drift.
4. I am an agnostic
5. I was about to get beaten by gypsies for my bicycle once desu, but managed to rush on it and escape
6. Liver spread (pate)
7. Sarmals
8. Not really, sarma requires meat
>>
>>36786469
1. St. Louis
2. 18
3. They're cool, I guess. I don't like the bitchy ones.
4. Yes, creator of life.
5. I saw a man get shot. Fucking brutal.
6. Crab legs
7. Toasted ravioli.
8. Yeah, but vegetarian ravioli tastes like shit. Would not recommend.
>>
1. What city and country are you from?
Houston, TX, US
2. How old are you?
3. What do you think of women in general?
The same as everyone else. I'd like to have one as a gf one day.
4. Do you believe in God, and how do you define God?
I don't know. I've kinda lost my faith. I don't feel right saying I don't believe in God but I don't really think about religion anymore.
5. Have you ever personally witnessed physical violence? If so, short greentext about the most extreme violence and\or its consequences you've seen?
I see it all the time. I work with mentally disabled people that are aggressive. Seen one stab a staff before.
6. What's your favourite meal?
Mexican, barbacoa to be exact.
7. What's your favourite LOCAL meal (ie an 'ethnic' dish or something people from outside your city\country\region aren't likely to eat)?
I live in Houston so we have pretty much everything here. Since I'm hispanic I'll say cow tongue tacos? They're good but when people think of tacos they don't think of those.
8. Can it be veganised? If so, how?
Don't think you can veganise cow tongue lel
>>
>>36786469
Johannesburg, South Africa
>2. How old are you?
Not equal to real men, better than weak men
I dont. Is an imaginary concept created to be a fictional lawbringer and to establish a set of universal morals so that the uneducated masses dont massacre the elite
I almost killed a black man trying to rob me, was in court for aggravated assualt but got acquitted
LASAAGAAAA "lasagna"
Melktert. Milktart. Is bretty gud
Yes, you can use soy milk but that would be fucking nasty
>>
>>36786469
>City/Country
Grand Rapids, USA

>Age

>Opinion on Women
I usually hold them in high regards.

>God
God is the title of something we will never understand.

>Experience with violence
>Be me
>14
>Took in a dog several years back
>He had been severely damaged in his previous household, by another dog
>Dog was my best friend
>He has an incident, midnight of winter
>Dog mauls me
>I barely make it out alive
>He dies on his way to the vet, due to my family's efforts to get him off me
>300+ stitches, and a few months of rehabilitation
>Left the a situation a far better person

>Favorite Meal
Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup.

>Ethnic Meal
I guess Sauerkraut und Bratwurst, but I'm highly likely to eat it, otherwise, I wouldn't like it.
>>
>>36786469
Munich, germany
>2. How old are you?
they fullfill the gender role
no, also i wear a fedora
cant remember anything like that
Zurich style veal in a cream and wine sauce
Kebab
>8. Can it be veganised? If so, how
no
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.