[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You told me there'd by happiness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7680.jpg (16KB, 475x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7680.jpg
16KB, 475x310px
>was a virgin up until I was 30
>finally started the online dating thing
>ended up dating some woman the same age as me
>kinda good looking, 7/10
>knew she'd had sex with plenty of guys before, figured i should just accept it and settle because every woman my age had baggage and it might be my only chance to have a real relationship
>end up getting married, own home together
>both work full time, neither of us wants kids, sex twice a week

I thought this kind of life would bring me happiness. Why do I still feel so shit? Why do I still hate my life, why does it feel so unsatisfying?
>>
Because you married a woman out of desperation, not love.
>>
Because having other people in your life won't fix you. See a therapist and work your shit out before you ruin everything.

Related

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/problems
>>
You're a man, and other people can't make you happy. Only you can do that for yourself, on your own terms.

If a man can't be happy alone on a deserted island with just a cave, bananas and coconuts, a few palm trees, and sand, then he can't be happy in any situation.
>>
>>36786327
Wtf do you want? A relationship? Fucking tons of girls?
>>
>>36786346
I'm guessing this.

Do you really like/love her, or did you just find the first woman who'd accept you and get married because of societal expectations?
>>
>>36786366
>If a man can't be happy alone on a deserted island with just a cave, bananas and coconuts, a few palm trees, and sand, then he can't be happy in any situation.
tbqh I'd prefer that. I'd be missing the internet immensely for a few weeks/months but I'd eventually get over it.
>>
There is no "end goal". No matter what you do you'll finish being unhappy. If there's a time when you're happy expect unhappiness right around the corner. But the same thing goes if your unhappy - it just might not be "right" around the corner.
>>
>>36786408
>There is no "end goal". No matter what you do you'll finish being unhappy. If there's a time when you're happy expect unhappiness right around the corner.

This is what antidepressants are for :)
>>
>>36786327
You fell for the meme. It's life's greatest meme. Love doesn't bring happiness like everyone says, it only makes some of the bad shit worse. Just give up all of your desires, and expectations of the world. Only by doing this, will you truly become happy.
>>
File: 1490310618663.png (36KB, 162x301px) Image search: [Google]
1490310618663.png
36KB, 162x301px
>>36786683
>Just give up all of your desires, and expectations of the world. Only by doing this, will you truly become happy.

^THIS
>>
>>36786327
>I thought this kind of life would bring me happiness. Why do I still feel so shit? Why do I still hate my life, why does it feel so unsatisfying?

Because you made the mistake along with everyone else here that the only way to achieve some bullshit state of nirvana is to get laid, you must be depressed.

The funny part is some people also have the audacity to start insisting that you aren't a man until you fuck 10 women a week, it's a slippery slope anon, you can choose whether to be concerned or not.
>>
>>36786327
>I thought this kind of life would bring me happiness. Why do I still feel so shit? Why do I still hate my life, why does it feel so unsatisfying?

Well because happiness doesn't come from how much stuff you add to your life, whether it's a house and kids or a sports car.

I don't really know where it comes from, but it's not that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.