[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wizard going on a date?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 1486014959502.png (1MB, 800x974px) Image search: [Google]
1486014959502.png
1MB, 800x974px
>36 year old kissless virgin
>Been going to diner near work for the last couple months for lunch
>Pretty waitress girl usually there
>Kind of like her so always feel a little happy seeing her
>Think I don't stand a chance because I'm twice her age and largely unimpressive so I've never bothered to ask her out
>Boss has been riding my ass for the last week
>Tired, depressed, overworked
>At diner having some lunch
>Waitress girl was super nice to me and even talked to me and comforted me since I seemed down
>Know it's her job and she's working for tips but I appreciated it a lot anyway
>Finished eating, have the bill in front of me
>It was like $12 or something
>Left her $50 just as a thank you because she did make me feel better and went back to work
>Go in for lunch today
>Waitress girl comes up to me and does her happy greetings and whatever and says I left her $50 yesterday and she asked if that was a mistake
>I said it wasn't and she did a good job so I rewarded her, that was all
>She says thank you and whatever, I say no problem then asks for my order
>Eat lunch like normal and she brings me bill
>She says some things then asks if I'm seeing anyone
>I say no and why is she asking
>She says if I'm not too busy, we could do something together
>Don't believe what I'm hearing, this must be a dream
>Can't help but say "Really?"
>She says if I want to she'd like it
>This has never happened before in my entire life
>EVER
>Only thing that comes out is "O-Okay."
>We exchange phone numbers and she tells me when she's free
>Nervously say okay and say I have to go back to work
>She says okay and she says bye
Guys, what do I do? I mean, should I do it? Now that I've had time to process it, she's a lot younger than me and only became so forward after I gave her a bunch of cash, hmm. I'm completely clueless on how to proceed from here. What do you guys think? If I do go out with her, when do I call her, what do I say, where do I take her, what do I do?
>>
>>36784948
she probably feels obligated; i'd give her one last chance to back out and tell her something like 'please dont feel obligated'

t. kv, fwiw
>>
I say do it, get to know her and if she's vapid and unlikable then dump her. At the very least use her to get your penis wet.
>>
i'm 19 years old and i've never been on an adventure. how does one go on an adventure?
>>
>>36785021
don't do this, obviously
>>36784948
best of luck wiz, don't let your hopes get beyond a fall you can take, it's all icing anyway
>>
>>36784948

Honestly, there is no harm in going out with her once or twice.
Try texting her and see if she responds. If she blows you off no big deal, just move on. If she is responsive, go out and have some fun. Try to keep your expectations low though. She is 19 and can probably do better. I don't mean to put you down but at 38 you probably aren't a prize.
>>
File: 1431627932253.png (185KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
1431627932253.png
185KB, 500x580px
>>36785029
buy some fireworks and get pissed drunk and go on a night walk to light off fireworks

>>36784948
keep in mind that this is a door that cannot be closed
>>
File: 1343524169651.jpg (18KB, 481x358px) Image search: [Google]
1343524169651.jpg
18KB, 481x358px
>>36785078
>full steam ahead
>'o-oh yeah, i just thought you were lonely and felt obligated to thank you properly, i didnt mean for anything to develop or anything'
>>
>giving up your wizard powers to a young harlot
I'm ashamed of you OP.
>>
>>36784948
Big tips show that you don't give fucks at all, which is attractive. You're probably an OK looking guy as well. You're only 36.

1) The age gap is irrelevant. She is an adult.
2) She told you when she was free. Take her somewhere then. Text her. You should do something that you personally enjoy. I don't know what you like to do for fun.
3) The whole point of it is to have fun and get to know her more. Be honest AKA you posted what you should say already: you think she is pretty and nice and you wanted to get to know her better, etc

t. former wizard who un-wizarded himself but still can't get a job
>>
Chicks dig guys with big tips.
>>
>>36785298
How did you unwizard yourself anon?
>>
>>36785494
Lol he means he dicked a woman past wizard age
>>
Let's be realistic if you're a 36 year old kissless virgin what she's offering you is priceless, how much money she could realistically take from you if she were after your money? How much is an experience like worth for you in your situation? See you probably have everything to win and very little to lose.

Second, age differences really don't matter that much, what is important is that you're straightforward, it's extremely creepy for a man to hide your age, I've dated women 10+ years younger and they seemed very interested to know how someone older thinks, all the experience you can share with her, even if you have non.

Third, you will probably feel anxious and nervous, but that's actually a good thing, you have to be excited to be with her, if you try to hide your anxiety pretending that you don't care you will never form a connection and you'll end up pushing her away.

Fourth, be honest, tell her you're excited to be with her, tell her you haven't been on a date for a long time, try not to hide things focus on the things you want to share with her not on what you want to hide, we all have things we want to hide, you're not the only one, so accept that those things might pop up in your mind but you will just ignore them.

I have a lot more advice Id love to share with you but my hands are tired of typing on the phone, but the most important thing is to value yourself and share thosr things that are good in your life. Good luck anon.
>>
Pump and dump her like the little whore she is.
>>
Take her up on it and GTFO MY BORD
>>
>>36784948
Do it OP call her set up a date it doesn't matter the age have a little bit of initiave for once. Take her to eat or for a coffee don't take her to the movies.
>>
>>36785224
He's already a wizard for 6 years. He can now have powers and pucci.
>>
>>36785100
>this is a door that cannot be closed
Explain further.
>>
File: 1480482840734.jpg (81KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480482840734.jpg
81KB, 1000x800px
>>36784948
I'm happy for you, Anon. Don't mess it up
>>
>>36784948
You've set yourself up for failure anon. Of course a fucking waitress is going to show interest in you after you leave her a 50 dollar tip. If you want a slut who just wants your money and will break your heart or cuck you later on then go for it.
>>
>>36784948
>eat lunch there for several months
>qt waitress only starts to show romantic interest when you start tipping bigger
Bitch is a gold digger m8. Don't let that stop you but bear it in mind
>>
>>36786250
This.

I mean you'll still get pussy, which I'm guessing is the thing that's most important to a virgin like yourself, but I'd bet she'll want you to spend a lot of money on her should things develop between the two of you.
>>
>>36785021
kek

oruganae
>>
>>36784948
Does she have a nice ass at least?

Originall
>>
>>36785021
I actually believed this post and thought that's what's going on

Replies seem to imply that this is bad advice though

Help
>>
>>36787158
It's a troll post. That anon is trying to ruin OP's chances.
>>
>>36784948
go for it man, you're 36 so you won't have much time to be with a young woman. seize the opportunity while you can, it might be a once in a lifetime thing
>>
slickest sugardaddy operation i've heard of yet
>>
>>36784948
Former wizard here.

First, don't sperg out and go full beta male on her. Women complain about alpha bro-dudes but actually prefer them. If she wanted pussy, she'd date a girl.

Second, don't try to go full alpha either, because you have no practice at it. Accept that you'll probably fuck up and make some mistakes in this relationship (however long or short it is). Now the pressure is off, because it's a learning experience.

Third, plan a date. The fact that she gave you her number means she's interested (large tip notwithstanding). Find an interesting bar, tell her you'd like to check it out with her. Have drinks, chat, feel out the chemistry.

If there isn't chemistry by the end of the night, don't sperg out. Just say you had a nice time and call it a night. If there was chemistry, go for the good night kiss. You're not getting laid tonight, just a kiss. But it's one of the last socially acceptable ways to breeze past some difficult social barriers (touching and kissing).
>>
>>36787158
OP wooed a girl with his money, now she wants to bang him.
>>
>>36785021

No she doesn't. A waitress doesn't feel obligated over a $50 tip, that's not even very much. I don't know why she likes you but this isn't the reason. Don't put yourself down OP, just see where it goes, this is a great opportunity.
>>
>>36787454
You can get laid if you ask the first night.
It's all about playing your cards right.
>>
She's looking for a sugar daddy, how did you not know instantly realize that
>>
>>36787495
Sure, but a 36 year old wizard with no experience? Better to set reasonable expectations.

Best I ever got on a first date was third base.
>>
Dont be bitter, dont be too political, dont be too opinionated, dont talk about relationships or provide any clues about how beta you are, dont wear your wizards hat

be positive, kind and empathetic. dont expect sex, kissing or contact. if that happens you wont have dwelled on it too much and fuck it up

be clean and groomed. make sure your house/apt/room is tidy and clean
>>
>>36784948
>wizard
>not disregarding women
you can only pick one
>>
>>36787503
A wizard with disposable income and no responsibilities can afford a sugar baby.
OP is lucky to get a PTP version
>>
File: IMG_9589.jpg (180KB, 800x797px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9589.jpg
180KB, 800x797px
>>36784948
Congratulations mate

This might happen to me someday
>>
Bang her behind a dumpster.
>>
I suggest marrying her because that's once in a lifetime.
>>
Definitely go for it - its a great oppurtunity. She showed interest so try going out with her, talk with her about things you both like/relate to, ask her about her hobbies, favourite movies, tv shows, vidya etc. As everyone else said on here, do NOT worry about the age gap. Best of luck, i hope you've found the one
>>
Depends on how old she is. If she's like 19 then that's really creepy, you might as well be an alien to her.
>>
>>36789492
>If she's like 19 then that's really creepy
Why is it creepy for an adult to date another adult?
>>
>>36785021
kek
this is why you're a kv and you'll forever be
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.