[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got out of prison a couple days ago for robbing cars. I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1470369825616.jpg (24KB, 317x379px) Image search: [Google]
1470369825616.jpg
24KB, 317x379px
Just got out of prison a couple days ago for robbing cars. I was in there for five years. What did I miss?
>>
Everybody on /r9k/ is prison gay for traps now, and we all worship autistic (literal) e-celebs.
>>
>>36784768
A lot of cars ready to be robbed.
>>
how does it feel to throw away 5 years of your life on such an unprofitable nigger tier crime?
>>
Green text your downfall?
>>
File: 1404542252664.jpg (70KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1404542252664.jpg
70KB, 450x450px
You're probably LARPing but what was prison like
how do you not go insane from the monotony
>>
I bet you earned less than $1,000 total profit from every car you broke into put together. Was it worth the five years, bitch nigger?
>>
>>36784768
You missed a huge shift in the behaviors of women. There is a new ultra anti men, straights, and whites movement of mentally ill people. Faggots are now accepted and can marry. Women are superior in the eyes of the law now, a woman lied in court and lied about getting raped, got the dude sent to jail for 4 years but got 2 weeks of community service. This world has fallen off the cliff.
>>
>>36784768
>claims to have been locked up for 5 years
>posts Wojak
Nice LARP session OP
Same time next week?
>>
>>36784768
White president once more and onigger care is btfo. /r9k/ is also obsessed with traps now

>>36784829
What animu is grill from
>>
>>36784864

How old are you, son? That you think these are new things?
>>
>>36784768

So what was your security level?

Did you erd on parole or were you a nigger and do the full ride?
>>
>>36784768
Yeah? What state or country?

GTA is almost always a few months not years in the US
>>
you don't get 5 fucking years for robbing cars unless you had priors
>>
>>36784768
Did you get a plastic insert on your dick while you were inside?

Some other guy made a similar thread abo
>>
>>36784768
probably an education, a regular job, people not automatically hating you and thinking you shouldn't of been let out.
thieving bastard
>>
>>36784914
>robbing cars
>gta

Do you even know what "GTA" means? That being said it's a felony and a felony carries a minimum of a year sentence
>>
>>36784768
Doland Duck is president
The police gunned down an innocent gentle giant selling loose cigarettes by the name of Harambe Brown
The nips figured out a way to make 2d real and trap it in a blender.
Canada made an underwear model and art teacher its prime minister because he promised weed but then he just burned half the country down and claimed those who died in the fire won.
This little midget in a wheelchair tried to replace 4chan but then a Nip bought 4chan and everybody kind of forgot
Elon musk, this fish-faced fuck started a plan to conquer mars, prove ghosts exist, build an electric car, stop global warming, etc
There are seven thousand new genders.
>>
>>36784768
Ironic shitposting spiraled out of control
Moot left
Pepe became a normalfag meme
Faggots started invading from every fucking direction because some /b/ tard leaked celebrity nudes, teenagers on /v/ pissed off a blogger, and meme man got elected
Board quality everywhere is dropping faster than Misaki's mom
>>
>>36784768
(op)'s pic related is proof he's not lying
>>
File: 1462977994753.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1462977994753.gif
981KB, 342x239px
>>36784965
>shouldn't of
>>
>>36784768
They added a new board
>>>/bant/
International/random
>>
Explain the process of robbing cars.
>>
ipads never became that useful
phones are ipads
white people are kangz again
everyone mad about everything
muslims are kill more, everyone mad about that
bill nye wants kids to cut their dicks off
the nfl is kill but tom brady is still the best
mark zuckerberg wants to consume your soul
>>
File: ricky.jpg (90KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
ricky.jpg
90KB, 852x480px
>>36786279
yano you get into certain situations, with certain people where you want to say certain things
>>
>>36784768
shits fucked out here man, things probably made way more sense in the pen.
>>
you get any of dat boi pucci in prison? I think you'll find r9k pleasantly to your liking
>>
You can tell OP saved the image a few months ago from the filename
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.