[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bailey Jay appreciation thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6390.jpg (188KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6390.jpg
188KB, 683x1024px
The ultimate tranny. Everyone's fapped to her at least once, don't fucking lie. Post your favorite Bailey pics!
>>
i have been jerking off to traps and trannies for years and i have never jerked off to bailey "jew boy face" jay

shit tier trannie
>>
>>36784656
Why is xir penis so weird?
>>
File: IMG_6391.jpg (94KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6391.jpg
94KB, 683x1024px
She looks so much better without bangs (pic related)
>>
File: 1404492580509.jpg (37KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
1404492580509.jpg
37KB, 680x684px
I've never been able to jack off to her because my standards from fapping to 2D are so impossibly high that she'll never look attractive to me
>>
Bailey Jay would be my waifu if she didn't have a penis
I'm lying I would fuck her penis and all if my stupid fucking dick was big enough
>>
>>36784656
She's pretty fucking hot but she's too... Doll-ish... Like too manufactured. Idk. Natalie Mars and Shiri are hot too tho
>>
>>36786547
The fact that she never takes it up the arse is the most disappointing thing
>>
>>36786588
BJ takes it up the ass plenty of times. Have you ever tried googling it...?
>>
>>36784674
correct opinion
>>
>tfw Bailey Jay is:
>chunky
>balding
>femme hormones are having a waning effect
>voice is dropping
>only churning out shitty vids
He's basically dead. Let him go
>>
I want to put my penis inside zir's penis
>>
>>36784656
boy linetrap is really looking rough these days...
she was great in her amateur days posting on /b/, but now... eh
>>
>>36784656
something about his teeth/lips/nose makes him look really weird

there are better traps out there to appreciate
>>
>>36786649
It only ever seems to be by her husband who has that mutilated dick.
>>
>>36786750
Hormones only work for so long, anon. This is the way all traps go. BJ has just been able to push it off because he took it very seriously and his livelihood also depended on it.

That's why most trannies kill themselves: They get to mid-to-late 20s and realize they'll never actually be a girl so they just an hero
>>
>>36786547
>Natalie Mars
kek those man shoulders and masculine jaw line

>shiri
not hot but i'd bang him
>>
>>36786822
>those man shoulders and masculine jaw line
The best part.
>tfw you'll never kiss the freckles on those massive shoulders
>>
>>36784656

Am I the only one who's never jerked off to a trap?

Bailey jay seems like a nice guy, but he's a raging faggot.

Like all of you.
>>
>>36786924
We know it.
Give it a try, you might like it
>>
>>36786924
You WILL like it, desu.
>>
Sarina Valentina is the best tranny.
>>
>>36786924
You're not alone. I've never jerked it to a trap, either. Just not my thing.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.