[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summer Romance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1485468577047.jpg (64KB, 501x501px) Image search: [Google]
1485468577047.jpg
64KB, 501x501px
>ywn meet a qt lifeguard while working as a humble towelboy at a fancy country club
>ywn hang out at the snackbar with her and get to know each other
>ywn nervously ask for her number
>ywn get a warm smile from her as she finds your shy demeanor cute as she acquiesces and says "We should hang out sometime after work"
>ywn go out to see a late night movie with her and slowly start to develop feelings for each other
>ywn go skinny dipping with her in a nearby lake with her after work and share a passionate, romantic kiss
>ywn have sex with her on a warm, balmy summer evening
>ywn lay next to her naked, watching TV in bed, cuddling, kissing and talking about life while a cool, lukewarm breeze sails through the slightly open window

Why even live?

All I want is a summer romance. I've gone summer after summer of just doing shitty, dumb jobs to make extra spending cash, but I have nobody to spend it on or with.

That movie Adventureland came on TV some time ago and I had to turn it off because it was giving me feels, wishing I had a fun job with cool friends and a qt gf from work to have a summer fling with. It reminded me that summer is right around the corner and I'm again looking for some faggot wagecuck job to do before I head back to uni.

I hate summer. Everybody has a good time and finds summer love except for me.
>>
>>36784605

>I have all this money and no one to spend it on.

Why don't you spend it on yourself? Or travel and try to find a qt in other country.
>>
File: 1374351121913.png (149KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
1374351121913.png
149KB, 500x303px
>implying a qt lifeguard would ever bang a towelboy

She would probably bounce around between the male lifeguards before settling down with a rich guy at the country club
>>
>>36784605
Powerful feels anon I suggest you atleast try to do that but I know how it is
>>
>>36784627
>Why don't you spend it on yourself?
I mostly do. I buy vidya, books, food, gas etc.

>Or travel and try to find a qt in other country.
I want to, but I don't have much money now. By the time I get enough there won't be much time left before I go back to uni, my least favorite place on earth.

Right now I just want to have a good ol' fashioned American summer fling. Like everyone else seems to have. Except for me.
>>
>>36784688
I don't even know where to start, anon. Every woman in my life has rejected me.
>>
>>36784865
Are you ugly or socially incompetant?
Thankfully I'm not ugly just very insecure and a social failure so I've eoman aproach me but I actively avoid them b/c I'm terrified. If I tried it would probably break off after the kiss initation whem she realizes theres something obviously wrong with me
>>
>>36784908
I'm not really an ugly guy. I actually did have one gf in high school who was actually very cute. But she was into weird, quiet guys like me for whatever reason so I only found her through dumb luck.

Every girl before and after that I tried with rejected me however, mainly because I'm kind of dorky with strange interests in history, music and philosophy. Stuff that most other people don't give a shit about.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.