[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

uagmmmmmm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

hello i'm a very pure robot. i got a job about 5 months ago and i've saved about 90% of the money

i'm going to kill myself on the 15th of june. i want a fembot to try and make me feel wanted and do cute things for me and you could possibly have the majority of the 7k
>>
>gonna kill yourself because you've always been alone
>want to enable roasties resulting in others in your position getting hurt because you never got your hand held

just spend that 7k on the largest caliber rifle you can and end urself my man
>>
>>36783462
no

i'm setting myself ablaze, i already bought all the equipment
>>
>>36783406
He pal ever think you only like girls because you're supposed to?
>>
>>36783485
then go spend that 7k on a ton of gasoline so you go out with a literal bang
that and you setting yourself on fire is gonna be agonizingly painful
but then again you sound like quite the dipshit
>>
>>36783510
that's the point
>>36783490
girls are very cute
>>
>>36783406
>roastie shit
uhhh... could you buy me dark souls 3 with all dlc instead?

ty
>>
>>36783529
Ever thought about what it would be like to have a guy who understands you hold you tight? Like best friends but better?
>>
>>36783532
you must play by the rules
>>
>>36783565
i had something like that minus the hugging part but he killed himself about a year ago
>>
>>36783406
For 7k you could buy a real cheap whore for a whole month dude. And she'll do ANYTHING you want.
>>
>>36783569
I'm just a 23 year old dude, not a disgusting whore
>>
>>36783597
i can only orgasm to the little things

like shitty habits that can be sexualized etc
>>
>>36783596
That really fucking sucks holy shit.
Look, I went through something similar and I was unhappy for a very long time.

But I got better. I was hurt and there were thing missing from me I wasn't going to get back, but I didn't think it made me any less valuable or able to have good intentions, positive impact on the world.

You're the same and you don't need to kill yourself. You can do good and help people. Please don't leave.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.