[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Cognitive Development of Pretty Girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Piero.jpg (7KB, 209x204px) Image search: [Google]
Piero.jpg
7KB, 209x204px
>If you are beautiful, there is a symptom that should raise an alarm flag: you have a lot more male friends than female friends. This could be due to many causes, perhaps all of them equally plausible; but one of the possible, plausible causes is that both women and men find you uninteresting but men are still willing to invest their time in you for a reason that does not interest (most) women: sex.
>Secondly, the kind of attention that a beautiful woman receives must have an impact on her cognitive development.
>The more beautiful you are the less motivated you are to improve your intelligence, knowledge, skills, and personality in general by 50% of the population. If you are beautiful, you get plenty of attention anyway, and for most people "attention" is a main driver of personality development. You are in demand all the time, regardless.
>The risk is that a big component of her cognitive development stops at 16. She doesn't need to inform herself on current events, read books, watch intellectual movies, go to lectures, etc because she is invited by so many males to so many events. Cute girls don't need to come up with topics of conversation. It is their male suitors who desperately try to find a topic of conversation that interests them. She doesn't need to have a personality to attract attention, and the risk is that she won't form one. She is not genetically dumb, but the risk is that she will get progressively "dumb".
>It must make a difference how people view you. If they view you like a wise person, it has an impact on you. If they see you like a generous person, it has an impact on you. And this is especially true in the age of "maturing". If most of the people around you (especially those in your age group) view you as, essentially, a vagina with a pretty face, it must make a difference.

tl;dr roasties are a thing since birth

http://www.scaruffi.com/phi/syn120.html
>>
>>36783364
Scaruffi is truly a genius.
>>
>>36783364
THE FACT THAT

etaoin shrdlu
>>
>>36783364
I agree with most of his views except gun ownership.
>>
lol all of this is so so false.

also if you're """prettyy"", you probably have so many friends you can't count how many males or females there are because there are just a shitton of all of them.
>>
File: hm.jpg (13KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
13KB, 340x340px
LOOK AT ME I MUST BE A MASTERMIND
>>
>>36783364
Sounds like something a fag would write.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.