[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know. Just plain bummed I guess. Always hated birthdays.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I don't know. Just plain bummed I guess. Always hated birthdays. Not in a bad place but still bummed venting thread? Everyone post why you're bummed despite not being bad off?

Spending it alone playing video games in my house after having a few coworkers harping about how I should be spending it in a bar instead has made it exceptionally shitty.

It's awkward.I'm so damn introvert that I have no friends, in a job that has me driving place to place, going all day being hyper and energetic and friendly to everyone. Then I come home and be alone.

And yet I do somehow have a g/f? Been going on for years, but that's been just nothing but stress lately. Awkward sex, she cums, I never once did. She has litterally no interest in that. Lately has been icnreasingly more critical about how I look. I try callign her sometimes and it just ends up me consoling her for crying for hours over the most absurd things. I mean I was working 70 hours a week and having her just calling me screaming and crying.

I guess I could go on? But it'd be pages. So guys, anyone else doing well off but dying in their social lives?
>>
>>36783340
keep the thread alive while I type something I guess
>>
>>36783717
>27
>live with my ex because it's cheaper to split the rent
>she dates some guy from OKC now. I fuck around. Don't want to settle.
>Never could keep a job for more than 3 months
>Love my family but I don't want to see them. It's been a year and a half last time I did.
>Spend the time I'm not doing odd jobs on vidya.
>Manage to break all relationships I have for some reason I don't understand.
>Even though I clearly sabotage myself socialy I feel sad for being lonely

I hate people
>>
>>36783340
>And yet I do somehow have a g/f? Been going on for years, but that's been just nothing but stress lately. Awkward sex, she cums, I never once did. She has litterally no interest in that. Lately has been icnreasingly more critical about how I look. I try callign her sometimes and it just ends up me consoling her for crying for hours over the most absurd things. I mean I was working 70 hours a week and having her just calling me screaming and crying.
you better have a serious talk with her, or break up with that bitch, have some self respect
>>
>>36784191

She has diagnosable mental issues that she's just started new medications for. I'm trying to be understanding and patient but feeling desperate for approval on my physical appearance, emotional exhaustion, and sexual frustration from the lack of, is ugh.
>>
>>36784519
that's not an excuse for her not caring about your sexual needs or screaming at you for hours
you need to communicate your feelings to her about this or it won't get better for you
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.