[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is having a gf really all that great?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

is having a gf really all that great?
>>
A great gf, yes. If she's a miserable slag it's not worth it.
>>
i've had one before it's not that great anon
i prefer 2d girls anyway
>>
>>36783304
It's fucking amazing. I'm not even talking about the sex. Being able to hold her in your arms as you share your comfy bed is indescribable. You're no longer alone in this world.
>>
Fuck no

Women are boring as shit and annoying

Plus they stop having sex with you once they think they've bagged you
>>
>>36783705
How is this possible when she dies every time they have sex? If a man is too big for you and much larger in size and strength, she is reborn
>>
>>36783776
What the Fuck ?Nigga, are you high ?
>>
How often have you enjoyed the company of a woman? It's a horrendous bore.
>>
>>36783304
if you're a chad and she's submissive, I'd imagine so.
some here say that it wouldn't be, but I suspect they're rationalizing that they're not missing out on anything. Which I understand, but I kind of just accept the fact that life is unfair.
>>
>>36783304
I had a gf and it brought the best feelings I've ever felt, but also some pretty shitty stuff.
>>
>>36783304
Yes its amazing if its the right one. My gf and I used to read to each other and cuddle for hours. Had all the same interests, etc. It's worth it.
>>
Depends. Do you think having someone that can both make or ruin your life in a day close to you a good thing?
>>
>>36783304
The good ones are supposed to be REALLY GOOD and the bad ones are supposed to be worse than being single.

Most are bad if you listen to the stories normies tell.
>>
It's hard to say whether my life is better or worse with my gf. We have almost nothing in common, but we get along really well. She does basically all the chores around the house and she gives me comfy cuddles. She also helps me to be more social which has opened up a lot of opportunities for me. Though I sometimes miss the days when I could take acid and shitpost all day long. She expects me to do things with her, and she doesn't do acid. Sex is great but a lot of the time it's a ton of work to get her in the mood, or she just outright won't fuck at all for the day. She's also a bit of a drain on my bank account.
>>
File: 1493104038091.gif (2MB, 514x205px) Image search: [Google]
1493104038091.gif
2MB, 514x205px
>>36784286
NORMIE GET OUT NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENORMIE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIE
>>
Depends on the girl. I stopped dating a few years ago. Every once in a while I still meet one that's pretty irresistible.
>>
No

Become a MGTOW

You'll be much happier
>>
>>36783304
True robots don't get the pleasure of knowing what love feels like....
>>
>>36785790
what if they did but she got away
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.