[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dropped My Spaghetti

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1472449942998.png (831KB, 1280x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1472449942998.png
831KB, 1280x1381px
>Talking to this girl from work who I matched with on tinder and talked to occasionally so she knew I was interested
>2 Days ago she got my number from another co-worker and asked me to hang out
>Hang out and take her back to my place and fuck/hang out there
>Yesterday she texts me and says she had a good time and everything, we text back and forth for a bit
>Text her again today and say whats up
>She's at work but says she'll text me when she's done
>Few hours later she texts me and says what's up
>Text her an hour later, after I wake up from a nap "nm just woke up from a nap hbu" or something
>"Hanging out at (insert frat house here)"
>I say "Oh cool lol you should come over when you're done hanging there or whatever"
>No response
>That was an hour ago
>I cleaned my house and got ready expecting her to come over and everything. What did I do wrong?

Kill me
>>
Stop being needy. She's into you, don't sperg the fuck out.
>>
>>36783057
So what, should I not have invited her over just out of the blue like that? I figured that was the alpha move to take charge because she was giving me signals she wanted to chill again.
>>
>>36783089
No, you did fine. Don't double text. She got wrapped up in something. You haven't fucked anything up. Will she let you come in her? Smoke pot before you fuck her?
>>
>>36783131
How much you wanna bet shes fucking around anyway...Ops at home while shes getting it.
>>
File: 1492897019208.png (236KB, 786x715px) Image search: [Google]
1492897019208.png
236KB, 786x715px
>>36783174
I knew what I was getting into with this girl, she's just like that i'm pretty sure. I keep telling myself I won't get feels but I guess it's not working.
>>
>>36783174
So what if she is?
>>
File: 20170503_230534.jpg (85KB, 476x371px) Image search: [Google]
20170503_230534.jpg
85KB, 476x371px
>mum brings home olive garden
>get portion
>cat gets under feet
>trip
>plate slides off
>mfw dropped my spaghetti
>>
>>36782856
Do you think she fucked you because she loved you? Girls have belts with notches too you know. If your interested in fucking her again, chill out and see if it happens in a day week or even month(s), since she's contacting you and talking about it there a very very good chance. It probably will, after she's fucked another guy, either for the first time like you, or just a guy she's been hooking up with. If you're interested in love I suggest you grow a pair of balls and squash that interest like an old cigarette butt: this is 2017, not 1957.
>>
>>36783452
You're right, maybe i'll just go to the bar. I didn't jerk it all day because I wanted to bang but I guess she doesn't want this dicc.
>>
>>36783452
>This is 2017, not 1957.

Cringe de$u
>>
>all these normalbitches/chads on /r9k/

Fucking hell lads. There's no escape.
>>
>>36783538
Dude iktf, I've gotten my room ready (no easy feat!) showered picked out clothes only to have (girl I just fug'd recently) bail, I learned the hard, with lots of tears because of my misguided heart, to just chill, let them come over when they come, don't question who they've been with, and be grateful when she's on the bed spread eagled and reddy to get plowed. I'd *love* to be monogamous one true love forever and ever and ever, but alas, girls ( Stacies, nerds, shy qt emos, all girls ) seem to be hooking up with more than one guy, and I've accepted it
>>
File: 1481785470009.png (25KB, 504x295px) Image search: [Google]
1481785470009.png
25KB, 504x295px
>>36782856
>sorry anon was getting rammed by chad and the college football team, lol their dicks are so much bigger than urs. sure i'll come over but it just be as friends. Chad has a car teehee
>>
>>36783205
Cut it off if you don't want feels. They suck ass, though you probably know this already. Find someone who's committed because you seem pretty nice, with a clean house and shit
>>
>>36783538
you're allowed to act interested in someone, just don't overdo it. If you text her and she doesn't reply don't text until a few days later or until she starts it again. Once they do ask to hang again when it's natural in the conversation. If you get blown off or ignored again just give up and find someone else
>>
>>36783594
Only 1 out of 15 posts are telling this normiecunt to fuck off. I suspect this is bait, but this nu-r9k is just reddit for people who want quick replies.
>>
File: 1475686083348.jpg (20KB, 240x258px) Image search: [Google]
1475686083348.jpg
20KB, 240x258px
>>36784103
you know you can ignore normie threads instead of complaining about them?

this serves to;
>not bump
>not gain (you)s and further bump thread
>they go ignored and teaches them that isn't the place to post

but you can't do that faggot can you? because if the normalfaggots were not here you would have fuck all to complain about kill yourself you dirty faggot
>>
>>36784103
This isn't a normie thread, OP is a robot who's totally unsure what to do now, if he were a normie he'd know she was a fucktoy and nothing more, chill my dude
>>
>been 3 hours
>still no text
>I didn't go to the bars either
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.