[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trying to use windows Who designed this piece of shit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1487132388736.jpg (23KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
1487132388736.jpg
23KB, 299x299px
>trying to use windows
Who designed this piece of shit?
>>
Bill Gates designed windows, I believe.
>>
Hi /g/
also win7 is fine...
>>
>>36782313
what seems to be the problem?

Every OS is easy to use.
>>
>>36782868

>keep accidentally shutting down computer because there's no warning

Windows 98 had a pop message when you attempted to shut down the computer or put it to sleep. Why doesn't Windows 7 prevent people from accidentally shutting down the PC?
>>
>>36782908
are you doing it by the start menu? just change what the button does
>>
>>36782908
If you weren't retarded you could figure out how to easily change the shutdown button to sleep in exactly four clicks. So fucking neck yourself.
>>
>>36782313
What OS are you used to?
>>
>>36783105
OSX and ubuntu.
>>
>>36782908
Because most people aren't fucking autistics who flail their arms hitting the power button. I can't even remember the last time I accidently pressed it.
>>
>>36782313
>>36782908
"Trying"

It's not even remotely hard to use.

a) What the fuck are you trying to do that you can't figure out?
b) Do you know how to use Google?
>>
>>36782908
I suppose you are clicking the shutdown button by accident when you want to click the run button?

All you had to do was google "remove shut down from start menu in windows 7" and how-to geek has your answer. It has answer for pretty much every common windows issue.

https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/7553/remove-shutdown-and-restart-buttons-in-windows-7/

When you're using windows you have to get in the habit of using sites like this.
>>
File: virus.png (15KB, 400x210px) Image search: [Google]
virus.png
15KB, 400x210px
Is this a virus?
>>
>>36783257
Technically, you can create a virus (albeit a basic one) with it.
>>
>>36783380
So it's not one? What would make it pop up?
>>
>>36783496
You are trying to run an executable of some kind. Windows will pop this up for any program which is not digitally signed by Microsoft or a partner. What did you do to make this show up?
>>
>>36782313
>Posting Kanna
How to spot the normie 101.
>>
>opening a folder takes 5 seconds to load
>preview thumbnails for images don't even load
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.