[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get prescribed xanax or something similar?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: ++.jpg (85KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
++.jpg
85KB, 1280x960px
How do I get prescribed xanax or something similar?
>>
>>36780545
exactly how you think
>>
File: 1485009888829.jpg (47KB, 598x477px) Image search: [Google]
1485009888829.jpg
47KB, 598x477px
>>36780545
Go to a psychiatrist. If you leave in/around a uni it shouldn't be hard to find a plug tho.

It depends on if you're just looking for a quick buzz or really genuinely believe you'd function better on something like it.
>>
>>36780545
Go to a counselor or therapist and say you have bad anxiety. Dont tell them u drink alcohol or any of your drug history. They wont prescribe if they think u might me an addict. Thats where i fucked up
>>
>>36780574
It depends on if you're just looking for a quick buzz or really genuinely believe you'd function better on something like it.

I legit think it'll help me.

>>36780588
Am I going to be locked up if I talk about my paranoia?
>>
>>36780655
I don't know how much prescriptions will cost your insurance or you, but I can tell you that xanax is cheap as fuck on the darknet, like 50 cents a dose if you're using it like you would if it were prescribed to you, and without all the red tape.
>>
No just dont talk about suicidal thoughts or admit to any serious crimes
>>
>>36780545
Xanax is pretty wank from personal experience, but you just need to go to a psychiatrist and say that you have depression/social anxiety, they hand those pills out like candy.
>>
>Find a list of mental illnesses online
>Pick one
>Go to psychiatrist
>Tell him you are experiencing [list the symptoms of illness]
>He will prescribe you pills, because that is how he makes lots of money
>>
Worst withdrawals on Earth.

Far worse than heroin/opiates.

Withdrawals are potentially fatal and last months/years

It's not completely proven, but many people will tell you they have permanent brain damage from benzos

You get physically addicted even taking them as prescribed.
>>
>>36780760
How much is promentizine codeine syrup on darknet for a pint?
>>
>>36780655
>Am I going to be locked up if I talk about my paranoia?
Depends on if you see a fucking hack or not.

Tell them about it, they'll probably want to know more. Explain it while all the while letting them know that you want to be able to function outside an institution and believe that, with the right medication and therapeutic help, you can overcome your issues.

Only problem is you actually have to then do that, but I believe in you anon.
>>
>>36781105
Im not sure if I've ever seen that listed, it's probably pretty hard to ship.
>>
>>36780545
Don't
Buy quasilegal thienodiazepines like etizolam from the internet
>>
>>36781416
Thnx for input lad I was just curious. How do they ship your xanny's?
>>
>>36782324
in a package...? they don't take much room

shipping pints of fluids is going to get a package flagged and inspected
>>
File: RCscheme.png (206KB, 934x783px) Image search: [Google]
RCscheme.png
206KB, 934x783px
>>36781796
This x10000000

But getting a script for benzos is scary easy with the right doctor and acting skillz
>>
Let me introduce you into a little legal drug called etizolam

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Etizolam
>>
>>36781796
clonazolam is pretty poppin as well
>>
>>36780545
Tell doctor you have severe anxiety in specific situations and it's affecting your work.
>>
File: 10778769_t.jpg (8KB, 200x220px) Image search: [Google]
10778769_t.jpg
8KB, 200x220px
>>36780545
Why would you even want Xanax in the first place? All it does is treat the symptoms of anxiety, but it can't help you at the source of all of it, which is chemical imbalances and depression/mental instability etc., for that you need to take anti depressants (which won't immediately treat your anxiety, but in the long term you will be mentally healthier and eventually not even have anxiety any more in the first place).
>>
>>36780655
Don't go into detail. Just act anxious but not obviously, look up the symptoms for panic attacks and say you get them. Theyll diagnose you gad and give you a benzo. Also if you use them all the time you will easily get addicted. Gaba addictions are notoriously hard to kick and the withdrawal will make you cry. Have fun.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.