[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In this world, there is someone for you. She loves your smile,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: rem in bed.jpg (199KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rem in bed.jpg
199KB, 1920x1080px
In this world, there is someone for you. She loves your smile, the way you laugh, the little things you do, how considerate you are, your sensitivity, how you yearn for the best for yourself and others.

Why aren't you striving to be the best you can be for that person?
>>
>>36780095
because that person doesn't exist

life isn't a fucking Disney movie and i have accepted my fate
>>
>>36780095
But I am. I just have problems interacting with people by myself.
>>
>>36780095
I literally can't smile anymore, my sense of humour is completely lost on most people, am too weird to ever fit in with people. Also, two years of solitude have left me cynical and cold, ensuring no human wanted contact with me. No, there is no person who could look past my character flaws and find me appealing, I'm not rich.
>>
That person did exist and she got bored and sick of me. Some people really do have no one.
>>
File: 1487675656835.jpg (40KB, 564x691px) Image search: [Google]
1487675656835.jpg
40KB, 564x691px
>>36780095
Don't fucking lie to me!
I thought it was my oneitis, but she just went onto the next available guy
>>
lol no there isnt
Fuck outta here with that faux positivity shit
>>
There are more males than females in our age range. What you are describing is not only naive, but impossible.
>>
>>36780095
I bet you put cookies and milk on the table at Christmas.
>>
>>36780095
>Implying i don't already do that for my waifu

Blasphemy normie!
>>
>>36780095
Actually, i met this person when i was in highschool, and she was a massive slut, so i don't want to have anything to do with her.
I'm still trying (and most of the time failing) to improve myself tho.
>>
>>36780095
I'm just waiting for something, once that something comes I'll be able to strive and achieve!
>>
>>36780095
>"There's someone out there for everyone" meme

Whatever stops you from becoming an hero, I guess
>>
>>36780095
Because she doesn't exist.
And if she does, I probably wouldn't like her.
>>
>>36780542
>everyone is straight because I am
To find love, you have to open your mind and heart.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.